Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could take the credit, but it's some guy from years ago Neg Dupree or something I think he's called. He used to be on a programme called Balls of Steel and he does this character called Annie the ******, if you get a chance look it up, it's hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Loved 'Balls Of Steel', so funny! I went to watch it live once in London. Brilliant!

Never let go? They’re not even bleeping touching so it actually makes no sense!
My thoughts exactly, ffs! 😆🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
All the signs are there. The facial expression, the gurning, the eyes, fidgeting, talking at 100mph about nonsensical tit. He's off his nut!

Gonna do a story tomorrow addressing drugs like you addressed the steroids Fakey? Thought not, you gurning cokehead. What a bleep. Poor kids. 💯
View attachment 1517656
duck me he’s actually starting to look like a proper brass monkey with the gaunt sunken face and skinny body. He must be flat out on it every day , no wonder they haven’t a pot to piss in and always on the beg because “Flakey” has an expensive addiction. Think he’s trying to be like “Dazza Day”, the drug addiction , the hair do and even Dazza’s fiancée name is Sophie 😂 (you couldn’t make this tit up) what a bleeping day to be on this thread, think I got the best laugh ever on tattle today thanks to Flakey ❄ (and you bunch of funny “tossers”) even had my husband and older son’s pissing themselves laughing at this idiot today, they usually never want to listen to me talking about tattle ever:ROFLMAO: nice one Flake you gave us all a great laugh today boi✌

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone called Yasmin Devonport came up in my Insta feed as someone to follow. I scrolled through and it would seem LF is quite influenced by her. Even down to the stupid leg pose.
Probably follows her for tips because Yasmin has become an ITS collab whereas LF was dumped after 1 edit 🤭

This can’t be the deal?
She got it wrong on her story a couple of days ago and had to correct it and now she’s done it again. Professionalism at its finest 🙄 just don’t understand why any of these brands employ her 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me he’s actually starting to look like a proper brass monkey with the gaunt sunken face and skinny body. He must be flat out on it every day , no wonder they haven’t a pot to piss in and always on the beg because “Flakey” has an expensive addiction. Think he’s trying to be like “Dazza Day”, the drug addiction , the hair do and even Dazza’s fiancée name is Sophie 😂 (you couldn’t make this tit up) what a bleeping day to be on this thread, think I got the best laugh ever on tattle today thanks to Flakey ❄ (and you bunch of funny “tossers”) even had my husband and older son’s pissing themselves laughing at this idiot today, they usually never want to listen to me talking about tattle ever:ROFLMAO: nice one Flake you gave us all a great laugh today boi✌
Flakey 🤣🤣 class

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember last year when a story went round a celeb asked a guy on insta to write a song for them and come and perform it. Jakes name was threw in the hat but they both confirmed it wasn't him... I reckon it was marcel!!!!! 🙈

• Haha
Did Fakey and ****** Annie stay for the night do at the wedding? Probably not with them staying 2hrs away 🥴
I can’t image their own wedding having any fun or emotion, just lots of posing and links to anything shown.

Reactions: 18
Remember last year when a story went round a celeb asked a guy on insta to write a song for them and come and perform it. Jakes name was threw in the hat but they both confirmed it wasn't him... I reckon it was marcel!!!!! 🙈
Definitely wasn’t him. The couple were getting married in Ibiza. Marcel and his missus were always going to Portugal cos that’s where she’s from. I think it was Elle Darby. She’s got married this weekend in Ibiza and definitely something she would do.

• Haha
I was thinking this the other day!

Reactions: 7
Oh wow this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “when I grow up I want to be just like Darren Day” 😭😭😭😭😭😭 that hair 💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Yep take a look at the crack den, so in the early hours of the morning while smoking crack with the local crack heads in the local rat infested crack den thats when the rat attacked him 😂 Its obvious he was 100% off his head on ❄ saying bullshit like that but im never going to let that rat story go, I will forever be reminding tattlers about it and especially you Fakey 👋 you’re never going to live this one down it’s by far the most embarrassing thing you have ever said and the most embarrassing thing Ive ever heard/ witnessed on social media😂❄👃🐀
Beyond embarrassing 🙈
I’m folded 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
🐔 Your kid is still a miserable little tyke..You can force him to laugh all you like for your benefit, but he still needs assessing!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Did Fakey and ****** Annie stay for the night do at the wedding? Probably not with them staying 2hrs away 🥴
I can’t image their own wedding having any fun or emotion, just lots of posing and links to anything shown.
I think from the brief clip I watched about the rat story, that he said they got a taxi back to Hotel Grim. 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.