Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not cute at all and certainly not the best video ever!
This is to prove Warwick has a personality!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
At least we can be assured they're not doing ads for the Portuguese Tourism Board. They're making Portugal look like war torn Sarajevo circa 1992.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Honestly how did they find this place.

google search “derelict cheap hotel near crack dens, Portugal”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This person is either seriously deranged or one of their fake accounts.
Certain creatures shouldn’t have access to social media, end of !
There’s a certain type of mental instability in that person who posted that drivel to them , what a pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Receipts for "Ratgate". WTF is he rambling on about? It's like an episode of Jackanory! 🤣
Just rewatcjed these and no doubt about it, the man is off his bleeping nut. As someone said he is chatting tit like you would on a session. It is a bleeping disgrace, high as duck whilst on holiday with the kids. I'm not against people doing it but for God's sake do it when you have no kids, even the comedown will affect the kids because he will be snappy as duck and tired , unless he is a full blown addict and takes it daily, bleeping horrible sniff head

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Looking like a dystopian crack den as well… embarrassing
Yep take a look at the crack den, so in the early hours of the morning while smoking crack with the local crack heads in the local rat infested crack den thats when the rat attacked him 😂 Its obvious he was 100% off his head on ❄ saying bullshit like that but im never going to let that rat story go, I will forever be reminding tattlers about it and especially you Fakey 👋 you’re never going to live this one down it’s by far the most embarrassing thing you have ever said and the most embarrassing thing Ive ever heard/ witnessed on social media😂❄👃🐀
Beyond embarrassing 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just rewatcjed these and no doubt about it, the man is off his bleeping nut. As someone said he is chatting tit like you would on a session. It is a bleeping disgrace, high as duck whilst on holiday with the kids. I'm not against people doing it but for God's sake do it when you have no kids, even the comedown will affect the kids because he will be snappy as duck and tired , unless he is a full blown addict and takes it daily, bleeping horrible sniff head
This.

Anyone can do as they please but have some responsibility, it's clear they both cane it (we reference so much on tattle that fakey always addresses it in his stories e.g the steroids) but has never ever taken the piss out of coke, wonder why?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone called Yasmin Devonport came up in my Insta feed as someone to follow. I scrolled through and it would seem LF is quite influenced by her. Even down to the stupid leg pose.

Reactions: 7
I hope poor Fred is okay 😢😢 dread to think what he has to witness behind closed doors if this is the shitshow he posts on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All the signs are there. The facial expression, the gurning, the eyes, fidgeting, talking at 100mph about nonsensical tit. He's off his nut!

Gonna do a story tomorrow addressing drugs like you addressed the steroids Fakey? Thought not, you gurning cokehead. What a bleep. Poor kids. 💯
Screenshot_20220821-225825~2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I hope poor Fred is okay 😢😢 dread to think what he has to witness behind closed doors if this is the shitshow he posts on insta
I know poor Fred will no doubt get the comedown taken out on him behind closed doors :cry: I hope social services see this and any brands or other companies (if any) working with him. Its kind of like that carcrash interview that other coke head Kerry Katona did on “This Morning” when she was off her nut. She never lived that down and lost the “Mums gone to Iceland” contract and a lot of other work. (how ironic 😂 though, yeah Kerry definitely went to Iceland alright)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Great that him and Kerry are in panto together. Both the bottom dregs of society

imagine paying for a ticket to fund this pair of workshy cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Great that him and Kerry are in panto together. Both the bottom dregs of society

imagine paying for a ticket to fund this pair of workshy cunts
Maybe our kezza will straighten little Jakey out 😅🙄 (dazza failed too, you remember dazza his besty from footloose. JAKE WHO?)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This can’t be the deal?
3.50 for one month then 24.99. Seen so many people try flog that tit. So expensive a complete waste of money. I’ve seen people review it saying it’s a load of tit don’t work and caused more acne

Reactions: 10
Who the hell goes on a 2 hr 44 mins flight to Portugal for a wedding but stays a 2 hours drive away from the wedding ?????? 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 what the duck is that all about ???

Do they not realize how bleeping stupid they look and sound ?? Where is the sense in that ???

Somebody please help it make sense 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who the hell goes on a 2 hr 44 mins flight to Portugal for a wedding but stays a 2 hours drive away from the wedding ?????? 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 what the duck is that all about ???

Do they not realize how bleeping stupid they look and sound ?? Where is the sense in that ???

Somebody please help it make sense 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Why have they stayed where they are? It's bleeping miles away from where the wedding was and looks like a barron wasteland?! Does anyone know exactly which hotel it is? We needs links!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.