Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they aren't on their way home? Were they just randomly in an arcade/shopping centre all afternoon?
Tattle told them they weren't doing anything kid friendly, so they found the first £1 ride in a crappy mall and filmed them loving there best life.

Can't believe they've not gone to a water park, or the beach?? The hotel location is horrendous. Poor Freddie, bet he's bored shitless

Stil making reels from their honeymoon, bet she makes no reels from this "holiday" next week when there home (using the term holiday loosely!)

Reactions: 21
It does look like it could be a shopping centre they’re at. Fakey hasn’t posted since so my guess is they’ve gone home but I’ve not checked LF so could be wrong.

Reactions: 13
I bet they only took Freddie and Leo to that wedding because Nana QVC told them to duck off to having Leo 😂😂 They’d have got tit if they just took Leo and not Freddie so decide to take both but it’s not very child friendly.

I don’t think they’ve gone home, he was in the gym half an hour ago after getting Leo to bed.
Doh yes sorry just checked, got that so wrong haha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone please take Freddie to butlins or somewhere nice with a kids club where he can have fun and not have to stand taking pictures for his twit mother and stepdad all day

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hopefully when Fred’s is back he’ll go to his dads for a week and actually get to be a child and enjoy himself. I’m sure his dad will actually take him to child friendly places unlike these twats

• Heart
I don’t think they’ve gone home, he was in the gym half an hour ago after getting Leo to bed.
Yep, he’s just sooo focused on his safe space the gym that he definitely wouldn’t be distracted enough to take a selfie and post about it on Instagram to people he’s never met…. Oh wait…

• Haha
Sorry I have only just joined but did they get married or is that pending ?

Reactions: 6
New reel of the blob/potato/slimer/warwick/niknak
Showing his personality, another reel for us. Jake he's laughing at your rat features like we do every day. He's over the moon that his kid us laughing, that's how dim the kid is, when Jr actually laughs it's like a miracle and needs to be a reel. Keep em coming chipolata duck, everything to please us, your our pet monkey like warwicks your pet dwarf, we control you and will keep doing so, peace and love bro, have a nice day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
you put your children first, no matter what you’re wearing?!!? Wtf 🤣🤣🤣
I bet that's Lord F. I've heard her loads of times calling him 'Freds'. 👍

Another vomit-inducing reel. They really are trying to prove they're 'in lurve' aren't they?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
More skin products ads from Lord F. 🙄
View attachment 1517353

Is she referring to his maggot dick by any chance?
View attachment 1517354
His brain size

Sorry I have only just joined but did they get married or is that pending ?
Was meant to have got married in England but fucked it up and didn’t do the paperwork so have had a honeymoon and then the main event is September in Ibiza with his pair of fake Gucci’s he’s worn twenty times already

This person is either seriously deranged or one of their fake accounts.
This person okay? Put the boys first no matter what they are wearing?

make it make sense.

yes put the boys first in Paris, New York and Santorini didn’t they you bleeping lemon

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Against my better judgment I watched one of the clips posted here about the rat. 🙄
And you've come to the conclusion he'd snorted his last line minutes before he filmed thay video and was chatting the craziest tit with his pupils so huge,

those that don't know the effects of coke really need to watch those talking videos with fresh eyes. Those stories are the ramblings of a coke fuelled idiot...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.