Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’ll be sitting whinging that his mates had a good night last night and weren’t up at the crack of dawn with him.
Ye he will be jumping on their beds next getting them up. He is such a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔Not as YOUNG as you thought you were ...all that way for duck all...mind you the so called mates you went with are not on your level but then again perhaps you had a reason.. sniff sniff....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who reads tattle when they get up sad twit. Someone said who goes to the gym on their stag and he replies in his stories.Get a life you hole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well they all look like a set of the most boring bastards I've ever seen. Literally looks like no OK can be arsed to be there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the duck goes on Instagram stories on their STAG DO?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ. Find some friends and get a life eh Jake.
I can't believe he's constantly reading and addressing tattle on his STAG DO! The dad is watching comment. The justifying why he's at the gym. Obviously having a tit time & on the marching powder. If you don't care what people think Jake why are you reading! Oh because you do care!! Seriously sad!

• Haha
  • Heart
I have to say I'm slightly disappointed in the stag so far, i thought we were gonna get full on classic Jake, loud, attention seeking, shirt off, singing, back flips in the street all before 11pm....instead we got Jake asleep on the plane, cocktail making and back in the hotel by midnight ffs come on bro, some of us have been waiting weeks for this

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jake quickenden# stag was tit the hen was too both sad fuxks all that's left now is to say I do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What group of (straight) men go on a stag do and attend a cocktail making class…….?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jake you absolute saddo reading Tattle on ye stag 😂

You haven’t talked about steroids today yet maybe mention that next? The guys with him at the gym look fed up already.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Must be a website called buyafriend.com. Imagine him being your best man but obviously never sees them. Bet his own brother/Sophie’s family aren’t there. I’m surprised there is more than just a couple of people who’ve turned up.
I feel like he’s definitely paid for people to go on his stag and wedding otherwise no one would have turned up.

Also don’t men pick outfits that have some kind of reason behind it? What has a cheerleader got to do with Jake? Deffo bought it himself. Couldn’t have got a mankini because of his tiny🐔
Why isn't his brother on his stag? 🤔 Or his best man come to think of it...

ETA: I meant why isn't his brother his best man 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How's it weird? Gonna assume you've never been to Dublin🙄 Always full or stags and hens!
Yeah I’ve never been, idk I just assumed as he was at the airport he was going somewhere a bit further, I didn’t know Ireland was a big place for going out, idk why people are acting like I’m being rude about it for asking as I didn’t know looool😴

Reactions: 12
Yeah I’ve never been, idk I just assumed as he was at the airport he was going somewhere a bit further, I didn’t know Ireland was a big place for going out, idk why people are acting like I’m being rude about it for asking as I didn’t know looool😴
You must know that Dublin particularly has a reputation for being a party city? Surely?

Reactions: 7
Let’s not fall out amongst ourselves not everyone knows everything about every city easy mistake to make

back to knobhead. What’s the bingo for today.

judging how it’s going so far I think a spa day

• Haha
Let’s not fall out amongst ourselves not everyone knows everything about every city easy mistake to make

back to knobhead. What’s the bingo for today.

judging how it’s going so far I think a spa day
Maybe getting his nails done or a massage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WTF is that and why would you take a picture and show everyone 🤣🤣 the so called breakfast looks like a dog turd with mud on top - the supposedly cup of coffee looks like brown dishwater and the mug looks like it hasn’t been washed since it was purchased - if these arseholes had a proper job then they wouldn’t have the time to chronicle every second of their lives on social media

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.