Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uncle Knobhead’s slip on shoes.
I remember seeing Peter Kay at the frog & bucket just before he did the Peter Kay thing - this line I remember him first using it, as there was a man in the audience in Patrick Cox beige loafers.

anyway, my first thought when I saw them.
knobhead.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nooooo never feel sorry for him 😂 there’s a reason why he has very few friends and we all see it on a daily not actually hourly basis 😉
I know I know 😂 I just can’t believe someone could be that tragic. He best not use the old attention seeking point of saying he wishes his dad and brother were there cos the brother who is still alive hasn’t gone.

I’m assuming it’s mainly her big family making up the numbers at the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
His mate must have a cold, was a bit sniffy in that video with the cocktail maker 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jake (👋) running round Dublin with one shoe (he didn’t bring any others) like bleeping Cinderella … wearing the cheerleading outfit (they didn’t steal his clothes I should add) .

• Haha
And robbed one of the shoes … not both, just one 😂
who who rob them shoes 😂

(I dont know much about Sophie only that Eyal fella pied her and she was pretty on that show but the pictures now with the chin OMFG!! shes turning very masculine ,but thats what happens when you mess around with the chin and jaw area I think)

(Thank you @CrazyBaldhead for directing me to Fake 😂 hes more entertaining than Marcus Mitchell lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I know 😂 I just can’t believe someone could be that tragic. He best not use the old attention seeking point of saying he wishes his dad and brother were there cos the brother who is still alive hasn’t gone.

I’m assuming it’s mainly her big family making up the numbers at the wedding.
Says something when no male members of either hers or his family are on the stag. Be interesting to see which z listers turn up for the wedding as he said some ‘celebs’ were going

Reactions: 17
I think that cheerleading outfit was a next day delivery from Amazon it’s one of the first ones that comes up.

This is the most embarrassing thing ever.
I don’t know any men who have had stag dos and done a cocktail class 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg
I actually feel sorry for him if he’s had to bring mates of mates 😂
If that aint a wake up call I don’t know what is 😂 he never has friends nobody ever is around him . He had to beg his decorator to attend his bbq the other month because nobody turned up 😂 imagine only following a lad on your stag the day you go FFS that’s tragic 😂

View attachment 1453999
Is she basically saying it’s obvious he chose to dress like that himself? Look how sad Sophie is trying to get involved with the other Z listers. Also who has time on their stag do to go through liking all the comments? 😂
both Absolutely desperate 😂😂 like anybody would give a tit about Sophie she’s so beggy just like him .. and she’s right it wasn’t a dare at all lol shaughna ain’t even joking either she knows he’s a attention seeking bleep like the rest of us

• Haha
🐔..They look like a right laugh not ....how bleeping boring all the way to Dublin for what !!!!! What the duck is he wearing top to toe bleeping fancy dress get up.......no more words. Her hair curly looks tit does not suit her at all.......🍩..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sad twit has commented on Chris Hughes insta in last half hour must be a fun stag 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
who who rob them shoes 😂

(I dont know much about Sophie only that Eyal fella pied her and she was pretty on that show but the pictures now with the chin OMFG!! shes turning very masculine ,but thats what happens when you mess around with the chin and jaw area I think)

(Thank you @CrazyBaldhead for directing me to Fake 😂 hes more entertaining than Marcus Mitchell lol)
Got a feeling he likes the masculine look. Take them tit tits out and she could be taken for a man, just the way he likes it

Jakes on a love buzz guys. Must be some good gear he’s on. Oh and he’s knew the guy since he was ten but the other guys only about ten minutes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1453999
Is she basically saying it’s obvious he chose to dress like that himself? Look how sad Sophie is trying to get involved with the other Z listers. Also who has time on their stag do to go through liking all the comments? 😂
Bet Shaughna is thinking wtf is that commenting!

Wow that picture of him and his best man shows just how old looking he is. They’re the same age and he looks at least 10 years older than him 👴🏻 The attention seeking is going to be off the scale in the next couple of days 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bet the Best man only met him a few wks back- let’s face it he’s not overly popular 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
🐔..They look like a right laugh not ....how bleeping boring all the way to Dublin for what !!!!! What the duck is he wearing top to toe bleeping fancy dress get up.......no more words. Her hair curly looks tit does not suit her at all.......🍩..
Either she's had extensions put in or just wearing clip-ins. Either way, you can't polish a turd! 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Either she's had extensions put in or just wearing clip-ins. Either way, you can't polish a turd! 🤢
She will have been looking at Danielle’s atrial long hair on her wedding photos and thought I I want to look like that. What she doesn’t realise is that she is not attractive at all and will never look as good as Danielle, especially with them jaw fillers and square tits

This ones
For you jake

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Remember the PC game Leisure Suit Larry????
Looks like the plastic loafers he used to wear
Omg it really does! 🤣🤣

View attachment 1453999
The same person that also has time to go through tattle on their stag do! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.