Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. He’s deleted the story of his mate sniffing (from his bad cold) sorry I mean ❄

2. I called tattle bingo the other day that he’d be in a Irish pub with a Guinness and here he is. So bloody predictable aren’t you fakey 😂

829A2096-0A1A-45CE-8612-404CFE234A19.png

BD2C0107-8F04-46DA-BE72-E65F42F9610D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. He’s deleted the story of his mate sniffing (from his bad cold) sorry I mean ❄

2. I called tattle bingo the other day that he’d be in a Irish pub with a Guinness and here he is. So bloody predictable aren’t you fakey 😂

View attachment 1454543
Wonder will he go to The Forge?? (McGregor’s pub) Its in a “lovely” area of Dublin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im from Dublin and I have never heard of this prick, honestly I dont think anyone will know who he is and that is clearly not a hotel he’s staying in, look at the little kitchen area??? looks like a city aparthotel or airbnb type place! There are plenty of lovely 4/5 star hotels in Dublin city centre but hes obviously cheaped out!

Wonder how long it takes me to join the club and get blocked 😂
It's The Morgan Hotel in Temple Bar

Reactions: 8
Omg, he's away home and everyone else is out!!?
"They're away clubbing and I said nah, I need my bed"

Mate.. more like you're so full of gear you got sent home and no one can be arsed with you on your own stag!!
"Fresh day tomorrow", aye after another line

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's The Morgan Hotel in Temple Bar
Apologies, it is in fact the The Morgan Hotel, Its a fabulous hotel , it seens Fake is staying in a standard room which threw me as Ive stayed there but never in a standard room, my mistake Fake did not cheap out ( well looks like he’s staying in a standard room for such a “big celebrity”like him 😂 I would have expected him to stay in a suite but maybe because its wasn’t #gifted he booked the standard room ????) Anyway yeah its the Morgan Hotel , can’t believe he went back to the hotel early, whats that all about??? Is he not able for the sesh? its his stag FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1454543

View attachment 1454552
No way he's deleted it! 🤣😅. I clocked that sniff straight away. 👃❄. Also what's with that creepy fake smile at the hotel. He looks very pissed off that the guys have stayed out. Maybe he wasn't getting the attention he desired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jake show us all your mates and tag them to prove they’ve actually been your mates for years. Not just hanger on’ers.

He’s obviously not enjoying it if he’s gone home early, hardly looked wild and the flight is only about half an hour so why was he acting so tired. What was the point of booking an away stag he may as well have just a home one. Actually shocked at how little friends he has - 3! Sophie’s hen do looked more wild and that’s saying something 😂

• Haha
He reminds me of an ex. I could tell when he’d been on the coke if we was out and Fakeys face reminds me of it.. the lips and his eyes! Has anyone got the video of his friend sniffing? I’ll check on war against instagrammers

Just watched his stories. Wow his stag looks rubbish 😂😂😂😂 I bet he’s gone home early cos he’s getting no attention off anyone, nobody is really noticing him. Where’s the stags in the tit shirts or the funny T-shirts? It looks boring and they’re in Dublin! I’ve been four times on girls weekends away and we had a better time 😂 defo think he will end up going to the forge, tagging CM in it saying “top food and whisky bro!! Hope you and the family are well”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg. That picture of the boys and cat this morning. Leo in his usual position staring at the screen and the cat looks ready to claw old Fakey's eyes out! Why would you post that?!

Oh, wait. I forgot he posts LITERALLY EVERYTHING except the drugs we all know he has a bit of a penchant for!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg. That picture of the boys and cat this morning. Leo in his usual position staring at the screen and the cat looks ready to claw old Fakey's eyes out! Why would you post that?!

Oh, wait. I forgot he posts LITERALLY EVERYTHING except the drugs we all know he has a bit of a penchant for!
He will have been awake all night and will be on a comedown sitting crying posting photos. No doubt in my mind now with that picture that the man’s on drugs. Also sober as a judge at one o clock after all the drink he showed us. Another sign of cocaine. Absolute disgrace this man is

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What is gods name has she done to herself 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱
Horrendous, like when BYG (Lauren goodger) got those fillers that made her face look like a 50p shape , truly awful!!!! Super manly and skinny, just how Jake likes em 😜😜😜😜

Reactions: 13
Omg, he's away home and everyone else is out!!?
"They're away clubbing and I said nah, I need my bed"

Mate.. more like you're so full of gear you got sent home and no one can be arsed with you on your own stag!!
"Fresh day tomorrow", aye after another line
These cunts don’t know how to have fun 😂 he’s as boring as her match made in heaven !!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck goes on Instagram stories on their STAG DO?!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus Christ. Find some friends and get a life eh Jake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’ll be sitting whinging that his mates had a good night last night and weren’t up at the crack of dawn with him.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.