Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he's on the beg for freebies and "recommendations" for the best bars/clubs in Dublin! How can you go on a "stag" but your mates haven't actually arranged anything to do?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Now he's on the beg for freebies and "recommendations" for the best bars/clubs in Dublin! How can you go on a "stag" but your mates haven't actually arranged anything to do?! 🤣
He’s such a beg. He started following loads of places in Dublin when he decided that’s where he was going. No way does he not know the best places to go. As you say he’s totally after freebies. Now going Zorbing. So glad his hip/back miraculously cleared up ok. He doesn’t need to worry about getting ‘injured’ again because he’s not got any work he needs to phone in sick for 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where did he rent his “friends” from ?? 😂😂 never even seen them before 😂🙈 where is his bestie Chris ????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isn’t Little Chris from Towie his manager or have I got that wrong?! Cos he is on his stag do this weekend too, maybe that’s where Chris Hughes is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF is going on? A cocktail masterclass, back to the hotel early, everybody else is still out on it!!! Next day the gym and spa? 🤣 Now asking recommendations for decent bars to go? Bloody GOOGLE YOU twit!!! Hasn't anybody done any research? Haven't his "fwwwwieeeends" organised the entertainment programme? You could not make this up!

What a bleeping shitshow! Never in my life have I seen such a joke! 🤣
(Off topic but have you seen the latest stories of Prince William's love of pegging?) 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Because his'mates' bleeping hate him, and wouldn't give him the skin off their shite ....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t Little Chris from Towie his manager or have I got that wrong?! Cos he is on his stag do this weekend too, maybe that’s where Chris Hughes is!!
Little Chris is a director of Off Limits so doesn’t actual manage any of them. Chris & Jake have the same manager but you only ever see him with Chris. Put it this way if CH was having a stag, their manager would definitely be there 😂

• Haha
His “friends” look sick as duck of his shite. The most boring stag you ever did see. Jesus christ its one to forget 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is his brother not there?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s definitely found his vocation in life playing this role 😂 and he’s sharing the stage with Kerry Katona and her daughter this year 🙄
duck me, katona sr. will snort him under the table...👃👃👃👃👃👃👃

Well they all look like a set of the most boring bastards I've ever seen. Literally looks like no OK can be arsed to be there.
Rent 4 , get 4 free. But he left it too late to get the lively ones 😅😅😅😅👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just watched the cheerleading reel properly.

the lads looked embarrassed shouting out the letters and didn’t want to look at him. No one was telling him to do that cheer. So I honestly can’t believe he’s actually chose to do all that himself! I think he must have planned all the activities they are doing as well, everyone just looks bored as duck. It’s obvious it’s not a group of lads who all know each other.

The pantomime thing I just can’t believe tbh! And only doing half of it. How are places so desperate to have him as their “celebrity” that they are happy for him to pick and choose which shows he does as he pleases. I don’t think he’s ever gonna get any other acting apart from this panto every year.
At least he played Gaston in the last one, a pretty manly role. Now he’s a fairy godfather 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s such a beg. He started following loads of places in Dublin when he decided that’s where he was going. No way does he not know the best places to go. As you say he’s totally after freebies. Now going Zorbing. So glad his hip/back miraculously cleared up ok. He doesn’t need to worry about getting ‘injured’ again because he’s not got any work he needs to phone in sick for 🤭
Surly he was joking saying they are going zorbing? I had to google what Zorbing was and didn’t even know there was any “zorbing” places in Dublin,OMG how tit is this stag! Youre in the middle of Temple bar FFS just go to a pub and get pissed like you’re supposed to on youre stag ,its not an activity weekend for kids!! In the bleeping gym and all this morning, my god hes some head! And why is he asking for places to go, have his “mates” not planned anything or reserved a table in a night club for later? Kinda tempted to write “The George” in the suggestion box as that might be more suited to Jake :unsure: Hes definitely pissed off that no one here knows who he is! Sure hes even a Z lister in the UK???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just watched the cheerleading reel properly.

the lads looked embarrassed shouting out the letters and didn’t want to look at him. No one was telling him to do that cheer. So I honestly can’t believe he’s actually chose to do all that himself! I think he must have planned all the activities they are doing as well, everyone just looks bored as duck. It’s obvious it’s not a group of lads who all know each other.

The pantomime thing I just can’t believe tbh! And only doing half of it. How are places so desperate to have him as their “celebrity” that they are happy for him to pick and choose which shows he does as he pleases. I don’t think he’s ever gonna get any other acting apart from this panto every year.
At least he played Gaston in the last one, a pretty manly role. Now he’s a fairy godfather 😂
I expect it is Ian Waite who can’t fully commit so they have asked Jake to fill in. Not the other way round. 😉

• Haha
Surly he was joking saying they are going zorbing? I had to google what Zorbing was and didn’t even know there was any “zorbing” places in Dublin,OMG how tit is this stag! Youre in the middle of Temple bar FFS just go to a pub and get pissed like you’re supposed to on youre stag ,its not an activity weekend for kids!! In the bleeping gym and all this morning, my god hes some head! And why is he asking for places to go, have his “mates” not planned anything or reserved a table in a night club for later? Kinda tempted to write “The George” in the suggestion box as that might be more suited to Jake :unsure: Hes definitely pissed off that no one here knows who he is! Sure hes even a Z lister in the UK???
What happened to going out on a Friday night, getting pissed, chippy, and then tying the bridegroom naked to a lamppost???
More fun than spending 2 nights wit Mr Personality....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Saw this the other day, Soph when she first got with Jake. Quite sad really as I think she was really pretty. She’s unrecognisable from this photo now.
She’s never been conveniently attractive and I personally don’t think she’s particularly good looking BUT she looked a hell of a lot better then than she does now. She looks ridiculous now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sophie advertising a babygro for $95. I’m not sure what that is in £ but I can gurantee your every day person isn’t spending that much on something their baby will probably cover in food, vomit and tit.

She really needs to duck off, ugly daft bleep, I cannot abide her!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.