Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pics. Wow!

I never really cared for her before this thread but the more I follow her the more I think she hugely upgraded and oh my god she/they are classy as hell.

Fashion ✅️
Class ✅️
Family life ✅️
Desperate beggy cunts posting constant reels and faking accents ❌️ ❌️ ❌️

Congrats D & R! Now back to the boring and predictable shite that comes from dumb and dumber

View attachment 1451178

View attachment 1451179
If anyone ever watched ex on the beach you’ll know she just swapped one knob for another with Ross.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Always in and out on his page but who doesn't have any family or partners family on a stag? Every persons hen I've been on & friends/family who have had stags have had people from both families there, does no one like him? So odd 🧐
And the going home first at 1am on his OWN stag do! Even my 50+ year old dad stayed out till 3am on my brothers 😂
He sounds like an absolute drain to be around, all for the gram and none of it he actually enjoys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So panto announcement is out but he’s only doing it for 2 and a half weeks so looks like he will be spending Xmas at home. So basically she’ll have to do everything in preparation and he’ll come home Christmas Eve and expect to be waited on hand and foot cos he’s just worked for a couple of weeks 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So he’s playing an ugly sister then
Not the Prince Charming what he wanted. Saying that he doesn’t want pants but he needs it to get away from the kids for Xmas. Jakes stag do like any other day really. Why go away at all you wanker. I’m actually glad we aren’t seeing much of it. He will not have been recognised once and it will be killing him that he wasn’t centre of attention

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So he’s playing an ugly sister then
Not the Prince Charming what he wanted. Saying that he doesn’t want pants but he needs it to get away from the kids for Xmas. Jakes stag do like any other day really. Why go away at all you wanker. I’m actually glad we aren’t seeing much of it. He will not have been recognised once and it will be killing him that he wasn’t centre of attention
He’s actually playing the ‘fairy’ godfather 😂 and only up until Christmas Eve so not even doing the full run.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So panto announcement is out but he’s only doing it for 2 and a half weeks so looks like he will be spending Xmas at home. So basically she’ll have to do everything in preparation and he’ll come home Christmas Eve and expect to be waited on hand and foot cos he’s just worked for a couple of weeks 👍🏻
That's not going to pay the bills is it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2 and a half weeks. Why are people giving him jobs that he can’t fully commit to. Surely there is a z lister who can do a full 6 week panto stint. More headache than it’s worth having to get two different people in and trained surely

2 and a half weeks. Why are people giving him jobs that he can’t fully commit to. Surely there is a z lister who can do a full 6 week panto stint. More headache than it’s worth having to get two different people in and trained surely
Let's face it one of them weeks he will be off sick

• Haha
He’s actually playing the ‘fairy’ godfather 😂 and only up until Christmas Eve so not even doing the full run.
Fairy godfather 😅😅 with the Katonas. So he has planned it so he gets to go home Xmas eve and miss all the preparations and all the fun of Xmas and seeing your kids excited. This man is so out of touch. He doesn’t know what parenting is and the joys of it. He can handle a few days at a time with Sophie and his mams help. More fool Sophie if she has another because he won’t help, he will just be the photographer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's face it one of them weeks he will be off sick
It will suit him well as he’ll have to do duck all in the run up to Christmas then just swan in on Christmas Eve like he’s Santa Claus himself and expect to do duck all over the holiday as he’s worked for two weeks.

Him and Kerry Katona hanging out together, what an utter car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny how he has kept addressing the steroid issue but not once has he mentioned him having a coke habit. Wonder why that is 🤔🤭 Christ the stag is boring but her stories today 🙄 I can happily get on with my day now, knowing what perfume she’s wearing and what she’s having for breakfast 😴😴😴😴
She is the most boring witch on Planet Earth. The soggy dishcloth I just threw in the laundry has more personality than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha how his life has bombed and the road to million adds up to a panto 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼Be staying at sues seeing she lives there bet Matt overjoyed not .What a prize twit so pleased he’s got no work as the beggy twit needs karma to come knocking
I’m back baby.:…: 😂😂😂 as if he’s some big star. You’re back cos you’re skint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.