Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I always look at this thread but don’t comment, I had to come on just for the weekend thats in it!! I see he even put cheerleader on the list on his stories FFS 🤦‍♀️ Is he actually coming to Dublin??? If so this should be good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone just shared this
You just know he bought this himself and will probably make out that his ‘friends’ made him wear it. The prick will do ANYTHING to draw attention to himself.

I’ve never even seen half these ‘mates’ before. Is there somewhere you can rent people out for the weekend?! Because he has 100% done this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think Sophie’s lips and jawline has way too much filler, when she talks her lips smack so much because they’re full of filler, she would look so much nicer without it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just know he bought this himself and will probably make out that his ‘friends’ made him wear it. The prick will do ANYTHING to draw attention to himself.

I’ve never even seen half these ‘mates’ before. Is there somewhere you can rent people out for the weekend?! Because he has 100% done this.
Maybe he hired them as security as this fool will most likely need some this weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Must be a website called buyafriend.com. Imagine him being your best man but obviously never sees them. Bet his own brother/Sophie’s family aren’t there. I’m surprised there is more than just a couple of people who’ve turned up.
I feel like he’s definitely paid for people to go on his stag and wedding otherwise no one would have turned up.

Also don’t men pick outfits that have some kind of reason behind it? What has a cheerleader got to do with Jake? Deffo bought it himself. Couldn’t have got a mankini because of his tiny🐔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Must be a website called buyafriend.com. Imagine him being your best man but obviously never sees them. Bet his own brother/Sophie’s family aren’t there. I’m surprised there is more than just a couple of people who’ve turned up.
I feel like he’s definitely paid for people to go on his stag and wedding otherwise no one would have turned up.

Also don’t men pick outfits that have some kind of reason behind it? What has a cheerleader got to do with Jake? Deffo bought it himself. Couldn’t have got a mankini because of his tiny🐔
Let’s be honest he is his own biggest cheerleader and any excuse to wear a skirt and bring the wig out again. He definitely planned the outfit himself. Screams look at me look at me all over it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The dick banned me on my other account as I called the sad fucker out about his adhd post.Said why you posting about it do you have it have you been diagnosed by a psychiatrist and if no to all the questions have no right to be putting it on your stories.He’s a complete bleep and hope his stag is crap .Did not reply just blocked me hole 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The dick banned me on my other account as I called the sad fucker out about his adhd post.Said why you posting about it do you have it have you been diagnosed by a psychiatrist and if no to all the questions have no right to be putting it on your stories.He’s a complete bleep and hope his stag is crap .Did not reply just blocked me hole 🙄
It’s gonna be his new narrative. ADHD as he’s had all the illnesses under the sun. Maybe people will start clicking on if he preaches about this

Reactions: 15

Should have dressed the prick in a strictly sequinned leotard. It would have been the only time he’d get to wear one

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Sophie’s lips and jawline has way too much filler, when she talks her lips smack so much because they’re full of filler, she would look so much nicer without it!
She looked so much better in her pics in lockdown. I do sometimes wonder if he says things to make her feel insecure

Reactions: 13
So jakes stag looks like tit already. Flight delayed two hours and everyone asleep so going to bed when they land hahahahha what a tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow that picture of him and his best man shows just how old looking he is. They’re the same age and he looks at least 10 years older than him 👴🏻 The attention seeking is going to be off the scale in the next couple of days 🤦🏻‍♀️
have some respect he’s been self Diagnosed with ADHD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yuk, he even has a stupid expression on his face when he’s asleep 😂🤮He gets more rodent like by the day 🐀
Why is he saying everyone will be asleep when they get there? It’s less than an hour flight to Dublin and an hours drive to the city centre.
Hope his nap makes him mardy as hell 😈

8948EC08-8E31-4E42-9357-2CFE1239C2FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yuk, he even has a stupid expression on his face when he’s asleep 😂🤮He gets more rodent like by the day 🐀
Why is he saying everyone will be asleep when they get there? It’s less than an hour flight to Dublin and an hours drive to the city centre.
Hope his nap makes him mardy as hell 😈

View attachment 1453558
He’s probably said “take a pic of me pretending to be asleep!”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s such a twit. Getting the stag dressed up in a stupid costume is only funny if

1. The stag is embarrassed and mildly pissed off about having to wear it.
2. It’s a surprise and all the other lads are in on it.

That’s banter between men, being a bit cunty to each other.

Seems we’re all agreed he bought that himself (perfect fit eh) and I bet he’s loved every second of wearing it “Look at ME! Look at MEEEEE!!”

I’m so embarrassed for him, he’s such a bellend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.