Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the poll that he did asking which his 'mates' * would have got him, cheerleader being the top option, and oh what a coinikidink that it just so happened to be the cheerleader one! It's like he knew...................

*paid actors
Wait. He’s wearing his wedding day shoes on his STAG DO? What an idiot they will be trashed
What is that shirt!! 😳 & yes he has worn his wedding shoes out before on a day trip to London. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wtf has she had more work done? Her face looks completely messed up that chin is unbelievable 🤢
Most brides are glowing in the months before their wedding day. The closer it gets the rougher she looks. I really don’t like slagging off somebody for how they look but I’m sorry I just can’t believe the change in her. The weight loss, the lips, the chin, the hair all look awful. She is looking more manly with every passing day

Reactions: 16
Most brides are glowing in the months before their wedding day. The closer it gets the rougher she looks. I really don’t like slagging off somebody for how they look but I’m sorry I just can’t believe the change in her. The weight loss, the lips, the chin, the hair all look awful. She looking more manly with every passing day
Maybe that's his plan. So when she is pegging him he can 'perform'. Joking aside she has changed so much since being with him. Why get filler in her chin and jaw? Not a good look

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im from Dublin and I have never heard of this prick, honestly I dont think anyone will know who he is and that is clearly not a hotel he’s staying in, look at the little kitchen area??? looks like a city aparthotel or airbnb type place! There are plenty of lovely 4/5 star hotels in Dublin city centre but hes obviously cheaped out!

Wonder how long it takes me to join the club and get blocked 😂
Exactly. Very few people in Dublin will have heard of him. Though with the amount of UK hens and stags that come here no doubt he will get recognised by some of them. Dublin ain't cheap, it's more expensive then London in some parts so it won't be a cheap weekend for him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im from Dublin and I have never heard of this prick, honestly I dont think anyone will know who he is and that is clearly not a hotel he’s staying in, look at the little kitchen area??? looks like a city aparthotel or airbnb type place! There are plenty of lovely 4/5 star hotels in Dublin city centre but hes obviously cheaped out!

Wonder how long it takes me to join the club and get blocked 😂
He’d been following hotels and bars for months so glad to see none of them gave him the freebie. Who has people on their stag do that they don’t know and literally had to follow that day. So he’s got his three mates and then all of their mates?

Wtf has she had more work done? Her face looks completely messed up that chin is unbelievable 🤢
Starting to look like Bruce Forsyth. She was pretty naturally not sure why she’s gone down this route

Bingoblitzpartner

what you mean Sophie is ADVERT

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a fun stag do. Getting filmed making cocktails. Which he will be doing in return for free drinks. So basically the beginning of his stag do is all filming. Can’t believe he’s away with mates of mates and calling them day ones. How desperate is he to have mates the sad bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now Sophie’s on Insta telling everyone her new favourite game is ‘Bingo Blitz’ 🙄😂😂😂 is there anything she won’t advertise? At least now we know why she put her pink pyjamas on the other day 😂 He must be gutted the amount of ads she gets compared to him. I would say it’s because she’s more likeable but truthfully she isn’t. It’s just with only 260k followers she’s definitely a lot cheaper to use 😂
How embarrassing. 2 hours since it was posted and in that time she’s received 1 comment and under 200 likes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nice picture of the cunts drink. His mates must be sitting watching him take pictures of his drink and think why the duck did we come here even tho it’s all for free. I may aswell set my hen do up now and invite all the tattlers , take a picture and call you my day ones. He doesn’t know half of who is bleeping there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
F3742B3E-9ED3-4BBB-8DAA-3703731996ED.jpeg

Is she basically saying it’s obvious he chose to dress like that himself? Look how sad Sophie is trying to get involved with the other Z listers. Also who has time on their stag do to go through liking all the comments? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.