Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The heading on this has really fucked me off! Why do they constantly bring up that moron when mentioning Danielle? They broke up years ago, she's literally just married someone else., Jake's irrelevant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The heading on this has really fucked me off! Why do they constantly bring up that moron when mentioning Danielle? They broke up years ago, she's literally just married someone else., Jake's irrelevant!

Hope they mention on the headline for Jake and Sophie, woman that got pied by Eyal marries xfactor wannabe Jake Quickenden

or Carl Fogerty’s ex son in law Jake Quickenden

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Danielle is STUNNING. Elegant, classy, just beautiful. Doesn’t pimp out her kid on Instagram.

Then there’s Lord Farquad with her square jawline and boulder tits who only takes her son to the park so she can film content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That new reel 🙈🙈🙈 I'm suffering inside for him. If he carries on like that on the streets of Dublin he will have the tit kicked out of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See head off on his stag ~ imagine being on the plane with him. Bet he dressed himself as no one else bothered with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t that Ross fella on Ex On the Beach? Seem to remember he was an arrogant turd on that. How’s he managed to bag Danielle?

Reactions: 11
Even his "mate" or mate of a mate is clutching his head in absolute embarrassment in the background

Only thing JQ is getting away with this weekend is gay sex and Colombians finest powder.
Screenshot_20220728-134209_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He's bought that for himself! probably got that wig when he was doing all that Rose and Barbara bollocks.
Love how literally nobody is paying attention to him.
Thank God he put shorts on under his dress though!
Hope that tight polyester aggravates the tit out of his tattoo, you're not meant to wear tight clothes that will rub on a fresh tattoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That cheerleader dress fits a bit too well for it to not have been tried on previously. It’s as if Jake has planned it himself for attention? Never…..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wasn’t that Ross fella on Ex On the Beach? Seem to remember he was an arrogant turd on that. How’s he managed to bag Danielle?
He was but he’s now the owner of the clothing brand The Couture Club and is worth millions. I would imagine to be that successful he’s grown up from his days on EOTB.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love the poll that he did asking which his 'mates' * would have got him, cheerleader being the top option, and oh what a coinikidink that it just so happened to be the cheerleader one! It's like he knew...................

*paid actors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His friends must be so embarrassed walking around with that. I say friends, it’s people he went to school with who he ain’t seen for years so they have only agreed for free trips. If they are proper men they will be looking thinking why does that wanker film absolutely everything, he’s like a bleeping girl, they are along for the free ride jakey. You keep prancing around like that for attention and likes you absolute ugly piece of tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Even his "mate" or mate of a mate is clutching his head in absolute embarrassment in the background

Only thing JQ is getting away with this weekend is gay sex and Colombians finest powder. View attachment 1452883
Notice how he does this tit for attention but not one person behind him is even looking at him . What an absolute embarrassment he is 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow that picture of him and his best man shows just how old looking he is. They’re the same age and he looks at least 10 years older than him 👴🏻 The attention seeking is going to be off the scale in the next couple of days 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks happy to be there, doesn't he...👍👍👍😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.