Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think he has just been invited as an extra 😂. The rest of them have been promoting McDonalds before today. He hasn’t. I think his management and him are just trying to get his face out there as work has obviously dried up.
Because it doesn’t get them attention and likes .
I really can’t stand the z lister world they repulse me 🤢
greedy beggy attention seeking cunts the lot of them
Literally professional beggars. Can’t wait until the influencer ‘profession’ is dead in the water

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More than dried up 😂😂
Looking at him, everybody's vaginas have! 🤢

He's definitely on the packet. Check out the chewing gum. He's gnawing off his gnashers all the way back to Turkey, the erratic dancing, the flirting!!

He is the King of the World!!!!! 🤣🤣 Massive comedown tomorrow when he wakes up in his hotel bed with an elderly Footloose fan without her dentures in and mistakes her for a corpse! #help

Huge comedown, ooops, I mean, anxiety post tomorrow!!!! 🤣 #gummiesattheready #imissmyfamily #rollonthestagdo #popcornready

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

He's definitely on the packet. Check out the chewing gum. He's gnawing off his gnashers all the way back to Turkey, the erratic dancing, the flirting!!

He is the King of the World!!!!! 🤣🤣 Massive comedown tomorrow when he wakes up in his hotel bed with an elderly Footloose fan without her dentures in and mistakes her for a corpse! #help

Huge comedown, ooops, I mean, anxiety post tomorrow!!!! 🤣 #gummiesattheready #imissmyfamily #rollonthestagdo #popcornready
He's definitely been on the snizzle..got a bit of a gurn going on that he's trying to hide in that 3rd vid 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His latest reel. Only 900 likes. How out of touch is he. Hes copying the inbetweeners. Ya ten years too late mate and ya making a fool of yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 17

As for the 4th vid why even upload that it's fuckin terrible. Lip sync is so out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His latest reel. Only 900 likes. How out of touch is he. Hes copying the inbetweeners. Ya ten years too late mate and ya making a fool of yourself
In one of our previous threads I swear The Inbetweeners was referred to but it was the reference to Jay having "friends". 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chris and Jack look thrilled to be with him! 🤣 Shaughna can't be arsed with him either 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s been back at his hotel, in the gym and done a HIIT he must have stayed the bare minimum time that he had to for his work commitment then left.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

This cunts not right in the head...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just catching up after working away all this week at a festival. It really struck me this weekend being around actual famous, talented people what an absolute bellend Fake Prickenden is. One example - Bill Bailey. Funny, humble, grateful, absolute music geek. Genuinely interested in the crew, what our roles were and how our weekend was going rather than acting the big I am. He was so fun, he actually ventured into the drum and bass arena at 2am and persuaded the stage manager to let him do some MC'ing. duck knows what the young 'uns in the crowd off their tits made of it 🤣
It really made me think how Jake acts like some big star, walking round in his sunglasses and acting like he's God's gift. He's an absolute nobody with no talent. Watching artists who are just passionately obsessed with what they do, loving every minute of it just highlights what an utter fraud Jake is - he doesn't even like singing and performing; he likes the attention and applause. He's not a creative talent in any way, he's just a self obsessed wannabe who will never amount to anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just catching up after working away all this week at a festival. It really struck me this weekend being around actual famous, talented people what an absolute bellend Fake Prickenden is. One example - Bill Bailey. Funny, humble, grateful, absolute music geek. Genuinely interested in the crew, what our roles were and how our weekend was going rather than acting the big I am. He was so fun, he actually ventured into the drum and bass arena at 2am and persuaded the stage manager to let him do some MC'ing. duck knows what the young 'uns in the crowd off their tits made of it 🤣
It really made me think how Jake acts like some big star, walking round in his sunglasses and acting like he's God's gift. He's an absolute nobody with no talent. Watching artists who are just passionately obsessed with what they do, loving every minute of it just highlights what an utter fraud Jake is - he doesn't even like singing and performing; he likes the attention and applause. He's not a creative talent in any way, he's just a self obsessed wannabe who will never amount to anything.
OMG really! Bill is such a lovely guy! Met him a good few times through my ex (who everybody knows) but cannot be named obviously! So nice to hear he's still living his best life! He's a true legend! X 💞
Screenshot_20220726-034659~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He definitely just tagged along yesterday. All the others have done grid posts but as yet nothing from him. How embarrassing. He chooses to spend yet another day and night away from his family and all he has got to show for it, is a picture in the Daily Mail with Paul Danan 😂😂😂 two desperate fame hungry losers together 😂
As for his mothers comment on Sophie’s reel. She has 2 sons on that reel not a ‘beautiful son’ as she puts it. No wonder Sophie obviously can’t stand her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.