Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made a thread a while back for his fiance as she is equally as beggy/desperate as him! maybe we could merge them together.

(3) Rebecca Vieira #1 Marcel Somerville’s fiance | Tattle Life
I’ll use that one in future 😂 Yes can’t stand either of them to be fair. She’s another like Sophie. So far up her own arse and thinks she fallen on her feet cos she’s marrying an ex reality show contestant 😂

This is giving Ashley Cain vibes. He's another arrogant twit who filmed the same tit at his nans funeral and posted it all over social media. But that's a different thread.
He’s another fuckin grief thief as well. His thread is very interesting 🫢🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think the penny has finally dropped that he’s an absolute nobody. Replied to all comments on that last reel with a 😂 less than 2000 likes on one he obviously though people would find hilarious. His followers are mad.

I tried to be nice and scribble name out but it’s still there oops.
Imagine creaming your knickers over getting a reply from donkey teeth.
I'm on twitter, and Michael Collins, one of the Apollo 11 astronauts replied to one of my tweets, and I didn't behave like this
Silly cow ..

A friend of mine has pics with him from yesterday :( she has been sullied. I'm not sure how I feel about this, traumatised 😐
End the friendship NOW...you don't need that kind of grief ..😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine being that unfulfilled in life that you’d tweet this 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then again look at her username and profile pic 😂 Also equally as sad is the fact someone has retweeted it and 4 people have liked it. I think we can tell by this the sort of ‘fans’ he has 🙄
The garage dwelling stalker type who smell of cheese, sweat and despair...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Russell Kane has nailed the twats!

I had to laugh at this comment 🤣

Now to hope someone mentions Mrs 'eyefucking' Hinch
I’ve just watched it. 100% Jakey boy. Shame whoever put that comment didn’t @ him in it 😂 no worries he’ll see it when he comes on here anyway 😉

I doubt Flakey even comes on to Russell Kanes radar. Can’t wait for this tattoo today
How many reels will he do showing it off? and then he’ll just sit back and wait for all his minions to say what a great step dad he is 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
He definitely just tagged along yesterday. All the others have done grid posts but as yet nothing from him. How embarrassing. He chooses to spend yet another day and night away from his family and all he has got to show for it, is a picture in the Daily Mail with Paul Danan 😂😂😂 two desperate fame hungry losers together 😂
As for his mothers comment on Sophie’s reel. She has 2 sons on that reel not a ‘beautiful son’ as she puts it. No wonder Sophie obviously can’t stand her
bleeping Paul Danan!!!! 🤣🤣 He always used to be on the packet!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Humility goes along way.

Social media has robbed certain people of this and replaced it with delusions of grandeur & arrogance.

Instead of being honest, they bend the truth so much it becomes a blatant lie - then the cycle begins.

The constant search for validation.

But the Macdonalds promo - Flackfest to me is a disgrace. It’s a money making excercise built on the tragedy of a woman who committed suicide, where desperate z list nobodies used it to create engagement on their social media platform - CUNTS. All of them. CUNTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Totally going off topic really but just seen a new low on Instagram and the fact he’s such a good mate of Jakeys and he hasn’t got a thread on here, I’ll write it here instead. Marcel Somerville who in my opinion, is on a par with JQ for being one of the most desperate fame hungry z listers out there, has done a 10 picture grid post for his grans funeral yesterday. That in itself is bad enough but he actually got someone to video him helping fill her grave in and posted it 😱 How sick is that 😡 Do we think Jakey would go that far? Unfortunately I think he definitely would but what sort of world is it that these brain dead idiots think that makes good content 🤦🏻‍♀️
Unfortunately, due to SM we are seeing more of photos from funerals. It's a no no and in very bad taste. A bit taboo even.
What's going to be the next thing? Selfies with the corpse??

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Totally going off topic really but just seen a new low on Instagram and the fact he’s such a good mate of Jakeys and he hasn’t got a thread on here, I’ll write it here instead. Marcel Somerville who in my opinion, is on a par with JQ for being one of the most desperate fame hungry z listers out there, has done a 10 picture grid post for his grans funeral yesterday. That in itself is bad enough but he actually got someone to video him helping fill her grave in and posted it 😱 How sick is that 😡 Do we think Jakey would go that far? Unfortunately I think he definitely would but what sort of world is it that these brain dead idiots think that makes good content 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same with Ashley cain . He filmed the whole funeral and posted his speech which I think should be completely private . What planet does a parent live in when they think oh I know on the hardest day of my life I will hire photographers to capture it all and my speech !! Z listers are the worst kind of people

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Humility goes along way.

Social media has robbed certain people of this and replaced it with delusions of grandeur & arrogance.

Instead of being honest, they bend the truth so much it becomes a blatant lie - then the cycle begins.

The constant search for validation.

But the Macdonalds promo - Flackfest to me is a disgrace. It’s a money making excercise built on the tragedy of a woman who committed suicide, where desperate z list nobodies used it to create engagement on their social media platform - CUNTS. All of them. CUNTS.
Totally agree even Chris was there🙄Only got home today but saw the poor effort made for such a sad sensitive tragic event .Remember that stupid cow Stephanie davis when Caroline died using her death for likes and making out they were besties.Jake is a hole and has no respect or can see further than his big bleeping nose and his tit management team should hang there head in shame sending those z listers there yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg his tattoo looks awful 😂😂😂
Could you imagine having that many tattoos and not having even one decent one amongst them all. Every single tattoo he has (including the new one) are hideous. Top hat, wings, moustache on the finger, padlock, butterfly, etc… 🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sad thing is he’s only done it so he’s go an excuse to be away for another day. He’s had months to get it done and kept putting it off. Needed content

Reactions: 14
I will say, these aCun
I mean, Paul Danan! 🤣 That is really scraping the barrel that one! 🤢
[/QUOTE
Totally agree even Chris was there🙄Only got home today but saw the poor effort made for such a sad sensitive tragic event .Remember that stupid cow Stephanie davis when Caroline died using her death for likes and making out they were besties.Jake is a hole and has no respect or can see further than his big bleeping nose and his tit management team should hang there head in shame sending those z listers there yesterday
Grief thieves.
I despise when people use a tragedy to further there non existent career - it’s bleeping VILE.

I remember on Ricky Gervais Extras (Sorry mentioned this before) and they did a big brother skit & who was the most famous - it was the woman whose son died. I mean : he foreseen so much of this.

As for that Steph Davies - didn’t she attempt to release a single in honour of Flack, and the day of this tribute festival she’s with her boyfriend whose about 18 - NOWHERE NEAR festival which was a tribute to the woman whose she bleeping milked for her own benefit.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.