Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear he is such a big ick isn't he! He definitely begged his management to tag on there.

Reactions: 13
Great to see that miraculous hip recovery as predicted. They are clearly all there to advertise McDonald’s hence his ‘social media work’

better get tagging properly Jake or ASA will be after you.

also find it utterly disgusting that a charity event where people are performing for free has people doing social media advertising whilst there, vultures

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Great to see that miraculous hip recovery as predicted. They are clearly all there to advertise McDonald’s hence his ‘social media work’

better get tagging properly Jake or ASA will be after you.

also find it utterly disgusting that a charity event where people are performing for free has people doing social media advertising whilst there, vultures
What a shallow lot of cunts these ‘influencers’ are. For the event being held to actually advertise a fast food chain is diabolical. Surely they should have been using a mental health charity not bleeping McDonalds. For someone that continually moans about his mental health he should feel embarrassed what he is promoting there today 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What a shallow lot of cunts these ‘influencers’ are. For the event being held to actually advertise a fast food chain is diabolical. Surely they should have been using a mental health charity not bleeping McDonalds. For someone that continually moans about his mental health he should feel embarrassed what he is promoting there today 😡
Maybe McDonald’s sponsored it and paid for the venue, set up etc?

it’s definitely tied in with influencers advertising though because loads of them have been advertising the new app the last week

Reactions: 10
I live quite close to there I had no idea this was happening till yesterday. Can't have advertised it very well
Yeah I live pretty close and hadn't heard anything. They had a concert on the other night, looks like the stage has been left up from that.

Reactions: 10
Maybe McDonald’s sponsored it and paid for the venue, set up etc?

it’s definitely tied in with influencers advertising though because loads of them have been advertising the new app the last week
Yes sounds very likely. I just think it’s really poor taste that they are going to an event that is about somebody who tragically took their own life and they are posing in front of a van pretending to eat chips.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Yes sounds very likely. I just think it’s really poor taste that they are going to an event that is about somebody who tragically took their own life and they are posing in front of a van pretending to eat chips.
Absolutely. The girls have put it’s not a paid ad but they work with McDonald’s other times.

seems like a bit of an ad when they’ve all had to do a grid post in return for free tickets along with the exact same ‘this is not an ad line’

Imagine being a z lister, preaching be kind and how great Caroline was but can’t put your hand in your pocket for £50 that goes to mental health charity. Especially this bellend who never shuts up about mental health.

the hotel and travel will all be covered too no doubt

• Angry
  • Sick
Why has he not done a grid post yet like the others?
I actually think he has just been invited as an extra 😂. The rest of them have been promoting McDonalds before today. He hasn’t. I think his management and him are just trying to get his face out there as work has obviously dried up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They are all a load of cunts in my opinion selfish egoistic duck wits....Poor Caroline she should be remembered like Sarah Harding. All the girls are running for Cancer Research charity today...Ugly 🐔 could arrange something like that for Mind or another mental health charity but no not him ....horrible selfish fucker.....hope you see this...rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In regards to the Flackstock concert isn't it amazing how many fuckers came out of the woodwork when she died saying how close they were to her posting pics on their socials with #bekind 🙄 of her and this concert today they couldn't take a couple of hours out of their day to attend it.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Because it doesn’t get them attention and likes .
I really can’t stand the z lister world they repulse me 🤢
greedy beggy attention seeking cunts the lot of them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just watched that video of him filming the conversation “secretly” with his Mum about his stag do, it’s so so fake it’s embarrassing 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
His new stories about McDonalds, so embarrassing. It’s obvious everyone can’t stand him.

• Haha
Yeah I live pretty close and hadn't heard anything. They had a concert on the other night, looks like the stage has been left up from that.
They've had a couple of events over the last two nights there. Russell Watson last night and Culture Club on Saturday.

Absolute shower of begs, the lot of them.. Posing and eating chips. Not one penny will have left any of their pockets.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.