Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being that unfulfilled in life that you’d tweet this 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then again look at her username and profile pic 😂 Also equally as sad is the fact someone has retweeted it and 4 people have liked it. I think we can tell by this the sort of ‘fans’ he has 🙄
Weirdo lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought Fred said he wanted him to get an angry wolf.
Just proof it's not for Fred at all.

Reactions: 15
"What kind of wolf should I get Fred's, a snarling/angry one?"

Fred's bouncing around saying "yeah!"

JQs to tattooist, "make it look like the boring lion I've got just a wolf"

Roll on him filming Fred's reaction, which won't be the first take at alll as he will prep him on what to say and big up his Stepdad of the year tattoo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"What kind of wolf should I get Fred's, a snarling/angry one?"

Fred's bouncing around saying "yeah!"

JQs to tattooist, "make it look like the boring lion I've got just a wolf"

Roll on him filming Fred's reaction, which won't be the first take at alll as he will prep him on what to say and big up his Stepdad of the year tattoo
It looks like a husky

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whoever wrote that needs sectioning 🤦🏻‍♀️ as for him replying to every comment, when he normally only replies to blue ticks, shows just how desperate he’s getting to up his old engagement rate 😂
Well he thought he was too good to reply to comments from the Great Unwashed, now he's realising he NEEDS to do it. twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s awful. Not the tattooist fault however, it doesn’t flow with the rest of the tattoos he’s got. He should have got it on his calf or something? A wolf and a top hat??? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s a good tattoo, fair play to the artist. Just a shame it’s stuck on a bleep like him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it’s a good tattoo, fair play to the artist. Just a shame it’s stuck on a bleep like him
the wolf is a good tattoo, the placement isn’t 😂 idiot isn’t he

Also can we start referring to it as a wolf cos it’ll piss fakey off and he will be smashing the gummies no end

• Haha
It’s not badly done, technically speaking. It’s not outstanding and it’s not tit IMHO. It’s good that he went to the same tattooist who did the lion as there’s a flow in the artwork.
If he were my client I’d have pitched the idea of covering up the top hat and then doing something on the other side to give symmetry.

I really really hate that top hat tattoo, it’s such a stupid placement.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s not badly done, technically speaking. It’s not outstanding and it’s not tit IMHO. It’s good that he went to the same tattooist who did the lion as there’s a flow in the artwork.
If he were my client I’d have pitched the idea of covering up the top hat and then doing something on the other side to give symmetry.

I really really hate that top hat tattoo, it’s such a stupid placement.
All of his tattoos are just so tit and random. Don’t get me started on those stupid belly wings that he pulls his trousers down his hips so you can see.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
New tattoo just a few days before going away to a (presumably) hot country on his stag. Well done Jakey (y) Hope he ruins it with sun damage. I'd say maybe he would keep his top on but he doesn't even do that when it's snowing here.

• Haha
  • Sick
I know he looks and dresses like tit but to actually wear a poo costume 🤦🏻‍♀️💩 obviously an another ad for pampers must be incoming. Goes from touring round the country performing on stage (when not sick 😉) to dressing up as a lump of tit in his kitchen. Glad to see all those new and exciting job opportunities working out for you Jakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he thinks he's so fit though?! Just WHY?!!!!

The posing is off the scale!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New tattoo just a few days before going away to a (presumably) hot country on his stag. Well done Jakey (y) Hope he ruins it with sun damage. I'd say maybe he would keep his top on but he doesn't even do that when it's snowing here.
He's going to Dublin I thought? Could be wrong though

Reactions: 14
That top hat on his nipple has always been tit and awful tattoo but now if possible it looks even worse because the shading of the wolf takes away that it’s supposed to be a top hat for his nipple 🤦🏼‍♀️ So now it just looks like a random top hat floating within the wolfs fur! Absolutely beyond weird… you can just imagine the tattooist saying we’ll cover it up and Fakey boy saying nah bro actually I wanna keep it 😂🤣 he’s such an arse wipe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I know he looks and dresses like tit but to actually wear a poo costume 🤦🏻‍♀️💩 obviously an another ad for pampers must be incoming. Goes from touring round the country performing on stage (when not sick 😉) to dressing up as a lump of tit in his kitchen. Glad to see all those new and exciting job opportunities working out for you Jakey 😂
Painful reminder of this
9AC71294-974A-4569-93C2-074346C5DCF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh there is a picture of his son covered in tit on his feed somewhere, so wearing a costume, it’s not the worst thing he’s done. His son will love it for that when he’s old enough (Jake did say he only posts all of those pictures for memories didn’t he?)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.