Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, soph has just said she’ll sell the shoes? Surely there’s part of a contract for something gifted that you can’t just sell on?
Anything they are gifted, they aren’t supposed to sell on. Who would buy third hand kids shoes away. As I mentioned earlier, if in a good condition she should give them to charity the skanky witch 😡

Reactions: 12
For the people that the sad bleep has had time to block today even though he’s meant to be off his socials and grieving, don’t forget you are now part of a prestigious group and the avatar if you want to use it, is in his Wiki 👍🏻😂
Wear your badge with pride!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a feeling this thread is going to be hilarious 😂😂😂 already on page 3 in two hours 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m on one today. Messaged gogglebox, then ASA and now going to ask Hamleys why are they giving free toys to beggy z listers instead of to childrens homes or to children whose parents can’t afford to buy then anything 😡
why don’t they gift them to the families coming over from Ukraine with nothing?

Reactions: 32
I’m on one today. Messaged gogglebox, then ASA and now going to ask Hamleys why are they giving free toys to beggy z listers instead of to childrens homes or to children whose parents can’t afford to buy then anything 😡
I’m with you! I’ve emailed channel 4, strictly, Footloose and will contact Hamleys too. I replied to her story telling her does she know there is a massive crisis going on. I expect to be blocked! ASA next.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
“ yes they are pricey but I like a nice trainer for Leo “ course you do you beggy witch because you ain’t paying for them 😡
she pisses me off I swear they are gifted like she has said yet she going on like she had paid for them . One beggy witch . She will have inboxed the company asked for them and said she will advertise them in return . Everything they get is free . So glad I ain’t a beggy bleep and actually work for my own tit ….. thats how you know they skint don’t see rich people begging and doing ads or gifted !!!
Well that’s not strictly true, Mrs Hinch is a ponce too 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Recap:

Another thread finished, which involved multiple events whereby Fakey has been creating ailments regarding his back and hip yet again, missed shows and went to another failed audition and didn't get the job as he "was too young" for the part! 🤣

We have still had to endure yet more "topless" posing and eyefucking the camera - even in the middle of central London, more "father of the year" posts and sadly, more grief posts about his brother. 😴

He went to a physio who basically said it was "all in his head" but unfortunately for him, he was filming it at the time, and gave Tattle a hilarious receipt!

He soon turned the camera off after that and the look on his face said it all! Absolutely classic!

He then went on to have a second opinion with another physio who had x-ray vision and diagnosed that he had a "bruised bone". What a gifted woman she was! He was clearly suffering so much we then saw him laying down with an oxygen mask on but still filming and eyefucking himself!

We had another pathetic reel aimed at Tattle which really was CRINGE bro yano! Hi Jake 👋👋 Most of us don't sit in front of a laptop everyday stuffing crisps and chocolate and talking in an American accent you dick! We have much more enriched lives than you ever will mate!

Being the warrior that he truly is, he stayed at Su's to "wind her up" again and filmed a reel of himself bouncing up and down on her bed! It was truly a miracle. All ailments completely vanishing. Amen and Praise Be! 😮
Screenshot_20220722-130941~2.png

There were then a series of passive aggressive stories where he had clearly been reading on here and decided to address the steroids and his micro penis. He tried to mask his anger with humour but it really didn't work and just showed everybody how much of an angry little manchild he truly is! ✌

He managed to grace the rest of the cast with his presence for his final four shows (but didn't even manage that). He then went for a meal in Edinburgh where most of the cast looked awkward but he couldn't help having a slimey, hateful dig whilst wearing his Ali Express finest shirt at the table in front of them all......

Bets are now being placed that the whole cast will be celebrating his long awaited exit from the show. Hip hip hooray (pun intended) lol.

Today he is attending his cousin's funeral and although he announced yesterday he is having a break from social media, he is still very much present and even had the disrespect to post this message this morning. He hadn't bothered with his cousin for years and years, even when he was battling cancer, and you are right Fakey - you can't get back time. It's a shame you couldn't be bothered to GIVE your warrior of a cousin some of your time when he was alive and give him much needed support .... RIP. 🙌💔
I
Screenshot_20220722-095950~2.png

Now the begging for Gogglebox has started for him and Su to appear. God forbid! Hopefully Channel 4 already know that these imbeciles have the personalities of two slugs and most people don't know who the hell they are anyway! Stop trying to be like Rylan and his mum. You haven't a hope in hell. They are absolutely brilliant in it!

The stag do is nigh. We all hope it's more fun-packed than Doph's. 😴😴😴 Doph has started up her fashion reels again. Don't bother love. Nobody cares. Just STOP!!!!! There's more personality in a wooden spoon you man-jawed wannabe.🤢

Let's see what job offers he gets in this new thread. He has, after all, got all the weddings and honeymoons to pay for.... Those credit card statements must be eyewatering! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Recap:

Another thread finished, which involved multiple events whereby Fakey has been creating ailments regarding his back and hip yet again, missed shows and went to another failed audition and didn't get the job as he "was too young" for the part! 🤣

We have still had to endure yet more "topless" posing and eyefucking the camera - even in the middle of central London, more "father of the year" posts and sadly, more grief posts about his brother. 😴

He went to a physio who basically said it was "all in his head" but unfortunately for him, he was filming it at the time, and gave Tattle a hilarious receipt!

View attachment 1436956

He soon turned the camera off after that and the look on his face said it all! Absolutely classic!

He then went on to have a second opinion with another physio who had x-ray vision and diagnosed that he had a "bruised bone". What a gifted woman she was! He was clearly suffering so much we then saw him laying down with an oxygen mask on but still filming and eyefucking himself!

We had another pathetic reel aimed at Tattle which really was CRINGE bro yano! Hi Jake 👋👋 Most of us don't sit in front of a laptop everyday stuffing crisps and chocolate and talking in an American accent you dick! We have much more enriched lives than you ever will mate!
View attachment 1437024

Being the warrior that he truly is, he stayed at Su's to "wind her up" again and filmed a reel of himself bouncing up and down on her bed! It was truly a miracle. All ailments completely vanishing. Amen and Praise Be! 😮
View attachment 1436999
There were then a series of passive aggressive stories where he had clearly been reading on here and decided to address the steroids and his micro penis. He tried to mask his anger with humour but it really didn't work and just showed everybody how much of an angry little manchild he truly is! ✌
View attachment 1437009
He managed to grace the rest of the cast with his presence for his final four shows (but didn't even manage that). He then went for a meal in Edinburgh where most of the cast looked awkward but he couldn't help having a slimey, hateful dig whilst wearing his Ali Express finest shirt at the table in front of them all......
View attachment 1437046
Bets are now being placed that the whole cast will be celebrating his long awaited exit from the show. Hip hip hooray (pun intended) lol.

Today he is attending his cousin's funeral and although he announced yesterday he is having a break from social media, he is still very much present and even had the disrespect to post this message this morning. He hadn't bothered with his cousin for years and years, even when he was battling cancer, and you are right Fakey - you can't get back time. It's a shame you couldn't be bothered to GIVE your warrior of a cousin some of your time when he was alive and give him much needed support .... RIP. 🙌💔
IView attachment 1437052
Now the begging for Gogglebox has started for him and Su to appear. God forbid! Hopefully Channel 4 already know that these imbeciles have the personalities of two slugs and most people don't know who the hell they are anyway! Stop trying to be like Rylan and his mum. You haven't a hope in hell. They are absolutely brilliant in it!

The stag do is nigh. We all hope it's more fun-packed than Doph's. 😴😴😴 Doph has started up her fashion reels again. Don't bother love. Nobody cares. Just STOP!!!!! There's more personality in a wooden spoon you man-jawed wannabe.🤢

View attachment 1437167
Let's see what job offers he gets in this new thread. He has, after all, got all the weddings and honeymoons to pay for.... Those credit card statements must be eyewatering! 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 1437135
Fantastic ❤ I laughed out loud at the reference to his micro penis 😂😂😂

• Haha
Recap:

View attachment 1436956

View attachment 1437024

View attachment 1436999
View attachment 1437009
View attachment 1437046

IView attachment 1437052

View attachment 1437167
View attachment 1437135
Brilliant recap thank You ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Them trainers are bloody awful I wouldn't pay a fiver for them. And they are huge!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks everyone who thought I was jake. Heavens I ask a question. I was genuinely being a curtain twitcher. I watched his instagram recently and he seems a bit of a twit hence why read here. It was a simple question that what did he do to his fiancé and to be honest I’m still no wiser!? Christ I post on Elle and Louise’s and others as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.