Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange how he didn’t even know his cousin had died until four days later . If you was close to a relative you would know straight away . In fact in our family even distant relatives we find out straight away so it shows he doesn’t have contact with his family !!! If he loved his cousin so much why was he not around during his end of life . He had cancer knew he was dying yet jake didn’t once visit or see him 🤷🏻‍♀️ He’s an attention seeking bleep 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And I’ve now been blocked 😆😆😆😆
For clicking no? He’s so fragile it’s unreal. Why put a poll with a yes and no if he is going to do that.

I’ve seen people do polls and put yes/absolutely yes for example if they don’t want the no’s

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.View attachment 1437044
“ yes they are pricey but I like a nice trainer for Leo “ course you do you beggy witch because you ain’t paying for them 😡
she pisses me off I swear they are gifted like she has said yet she going on like she had paid for them . One beggy witch . She will have inboxed the company asked for them and said she will advertise them in return . Everything they get is free . So glad I ain’t a beggy bleep and actually work for my own tit ….. thats how you know they skint don’t see rich people begging and doing ads or gifted !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For clicking no? He’s so fragile it’s unreal. Why put a poll with a yes and no if he is going to do that.

I’ve seen people do polls and put yes/absolutely yes for example if they don’t want the no’s
Yep I’m that 2% 😝 so pathetic exactly why put a poll

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Trying to justify spending that much on a trainer for a child & then advertising them when people are already fuckin struggling . Idiot! Get in the bin you silly wench!
she didn’t even buy them they are GIFTED shows how skint she is can’t even buy her own kids clothes and shoes . Everything them kids have is gifted

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What bloody planet does this thick bint live on, is she for real, who is going to pay that much for a pair of trainers/shoes whatever you want to call them.View attachment 1437044
She’s off her bleeping rocker!!!! They are gifted, yet she’s promoting the gullible minions to spend that amount of money on a toddler!!!! She’s clearly not in touch with the rest of the world🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
For the people that the sad bleep has had time to block today even though he’s meant to be off his socials and grieving, don’t forget you are now part of a prestigious group and the avatar if you want to use it, is in his Wiki 👍🏻😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am also blocked for voting No. Why did he ask me if he didn't want me to answer? 😂😂
This is the man who self proclaims he’s got THICK SKIN. I’ve seen sausage skin that’s thicker

maybe if he blocks you it takes away your vote so he can try and say to gogglebox that everyone voted yes? No idea how it works

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the man who self proclaims he’s got THICK SKIN. I’ve seen sausage skin that’s thicker

maybe if he blocks you it takes away your vote so he can try and say to gogglebox that everyone voted yes? No idea how it works
Oh same. You must be the other one 😂😂😂. Why put a yes/no poll

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s off her bleeping rocker!!!! They are gifted, yet she’s promoting the gullible minions to spend that amount of money on a toddler!!!! She’s clearly not in touch with the rest of the world🤬🤬
That’s the thing she wouldn’t ever ever pay £200 on Leo shoes . So she in touch with the world she just likes to act posh and snobby when in reality she lives in a crappy new build that most people live in on a normal estate and doesn’t actually have a JOB just gets GIFTED everything to advertise . Like her hot tub and garden furniture and food and vitamins facial products and clothing . She doesn’t pay for anything !!! Scrounging bastards they are 🤢

• Heart
Also, soph has just said she’ll sell the shoes? Surely there’s part of a contract for something gifted that you can’t just sell on?

Surely even if it’s gifted the fact she’s providing a link to buy them and a discount code it should still be marked as an ad or aff link? I’ll ask ASA for their opinion on it 😂 Also I’ve just noticed on her insta highlights, she’s totally removed her ITS Hen edit. I think someone maybe a little bit bitter they didn’t get a full on collection like they were expecting 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.