Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get why they both have blue ticks, aren't you meant to be really famous for it? He's just done reality, and surely no one knew who she was before they got together

Funeral order of service to an undeclared ad for skysports. Prick.
All from the guy who was "having a couple of days off socials" 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
How the duck can you cut your hand open on a candle and more importantly, why was the candle in a young child's reach in the first place? 🤔
It was them metal Outdoor candle holders with glass . Clearly they wasn’t watching him 😬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
🐔 Those tit shoes £200, she is having a laugh please tell me I am reading it right.Still she said they will be handed down to baby number 3 😁 😂 🤣...that's good then ...:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks everyone who thought I was jake. Heavens I ask a question. I was genuinely being a curtain twitcher. I watched his instagram recently and he seems a bit of a twit hence why read here. It was a simple question that what did he do to his fiancé and to be honest I’m still no wiser!? Christ I post on Elle and Louise’s and others as well.
Sorry my bad! Enjoy the thread ❤

Reactions: 9
🐔 Those tit shoes £200, she is having a laugh please tell me I am reading it right.Still she said they will be handed down to baby number 3 😁 😂 🤣...that's good then ...:rolleyes:
Yes they will still be in fashion in about 6 years time eeediot

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are you always wearing that cheap shirt and have you ever washed it? Why are you doing panto when you’ve said on numerous occasions you weren’t doing it this year? Why are doing a question box when you are so sensitive that you block someone for saying no in a poll, for liking a comment, for giving an opinion that’s different to yours, for calling your lies out? Why do you think you’re famous enough that you should be on primetime TV? I’d have fun with this if I wasn’t blocked 😂 I’ve got far too much time on my hands today 😉
Edited: can you not afford first class on the train today? 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are you always wearing that cheap shirt and have you ever washed it? Why are you doing panto when you’ve said on numerous occasions you weren’t doing it this year? Why are doing a question box when you are so sensitive that you block someone for saying no in a poll, for liking a comment, for giving an opinion that’s different to yours, for calling your lies out? Why do you think you’re famous enough that you should be on primetime TV? I’d have fun with this if I wasn’t blocked 😂 I’ve got far too much time on my hands today 😉
So much for his couple of days off social media. Needs asking when he’s going to see a therapist

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys my apologies but I’ve been having a detox from my phone & enjoying the good weather with my family☀ Rain has arrived in Glasgow today so thought duck it, I’ll have a gander at their stories, wish I hadn’t bothered😡 What an evil, selfish bleep he is! Posting about life being short, cherish one another blah de blah then in the next breath begging for gogglebox😡 No compassion for anyone, only thinks of himself🙄 Then you have bleep 2 posting a big spiel trying to justify the amount paid for trainers when she hasn’t bleeping paid for them🤷🏼‍♀️ Then a massive assortment of hamleys toys (asa I’m on my way) What planet do these cunts live on, makes me sick to the stomach to see them constantly be gifted for themselves & their kids when people are struggling to feed their kids never mind buying them extravagant toys to keep them entertained over the holidays😡😡😡 Sorry, rant over, I’ll now go back to the last thread & catch up, no doubt be ready to blow a gasket by the time I’m through🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Did he wear that bleeping shirt to a funeral 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.