Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah guys I actually kept this tit top hat tattoo just for my tattle critics, to prove i dont care about your opinions!

face says different

View attachment 1448587
That bleeping face. You'd never tire of punching it, would you...

He’s vile. There is not a single thing about him that’s attractive. From the top of his fake hair to the bottom of his manky feet and all in between. It’s a definite NO from me 👍🏻
He's like the thread title, a shriveled up old ball bag..

I’m already dreading how annoying he’s going to be during his stag do. Will be so interesting to see who goes on it.
He's dug up his dad and brother, so two confirmed attendees..
I'm going straight to hell for that one👍👍😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That bleeping face. You'd never tire of punching it, would you...

He's like the thread title, a shriveled up old ball bag..

He's dug up his dad and brother, so two confirmed attendees..
I'm going straight to hell for that one👍👍😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We should do a tattle bingo for Stag
1. Mankini (bleeping hell I really hope not 🤢)
2. Dress as a leprauchaun 😂
3. Karaoke to show everyone what a good singer he is
4. Umpteen reels on him showing off to anyone who’s prepared to tolerate him
5. Wearing as much jewellery as Mr T
6. Dressing like a teenager including red/pink shirt maybe his gucci wedding loafers
7. Doing an Irish accent
8. Says he misses Leo……..

Let's not forget he'll be sad that his Dad and brother couldn't be there to share the 'special' moment with him and his imaginary peng friends.

Because he is the only person in the history of forever to ever lose someone close to them.
He is so irrelevant and boring, even he's new tattoo looks bored 😴 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ones of his "mates" going on the stag do will probably be that painter he's known all of a two weeks who's working on his house that he dragged to his BBQ. You know his "bros." Wonder if his actual brother will attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
These two numpties are new money and everything is for likes, attention and hopefully to influence. New money is crass. In and around colchester there are affluent families, big house, nice cars, independent schools and these two wannabes are a bit of a giggle with their designer labels and wacky outfits. Old money and class don’t behave like these two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Man the teef are gettin worse, so bright and in yer face, he has to be one of the most unattractive men on SM, and that’s just becoz he’s got the personality of a nappy filled with shite!
Really hoping someone sparks him clean out in Dublin and make his knashers look like grampa Simpson #fingerscrossed

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
These two numpties are new money and everything is for likes, attention and hopefully to influence. New money is crass. In and around colchester there are affluent families, big house, nice cars, independent schools and these two wannabes are a bit of a giggle with their designer labels and wacky outfits. Old money and class don’t behave like these two.
This made me laugh - they aren’t famous enough & they don’t even have money to be called new money. (That’s not a slight to either of them it’s just FACT, in terms of their financial status, but they ARE NOT new money & I don’t know their earnings - BUT they ain’t new money)

*For further evidence see SHEIN shirts, Elizabeth Duke Jewellery (Jake 👋) the brands associated & the engagement - all these factors are relevant.

The thing is they are just people who shrill anything on social media and like 90% of these influencers aren’t earning the money they like people to think they are - not even a fraction.

Bit like every person on OFans, claims is in the top 0.2% (I am intrigued to know who gave them this statics -seriously, my inner geek likes this kind of knowledge - but it suspect is bullshit) and earning £40k a month ??! Smoke & Mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Leo has been on a journey…… Errr 🤔 what’s that?? Growing up like kids do or….putting up with his dad with a phone stuck up his nose since he’s been born perhaps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks to @Yesweknowyouhavekids for the brilliant title with 55 likes 👍🏻

I’ve never made a thread before so I hope this works 😂

can anyone do a recap? We need our @Jac In The Box ❤

previous thread:

Wooohooo thank you 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
2201566B-D199-450B-9ED4-47E6EA7C68C4.jpeg

Sophie on about this on her insta ffs!

cash cow 3 incoming and she’s clearly hoping for a girl. Bet they’ve been trying so they can announce it straight after the wedding lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔That silly cow don't know what to come out with next....more like nose dust....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe get Jake to spend more than one day a week with his current kid before you have another

also might be a good idea to see how spending more than one day a week with Jake until Christmas goes because I can’t see it going well. Although there are a lot of holidays, wedding, honeymoon so it’s not just mundane every day living I guess

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he got drunk and dropped his phone and couldn't upload any tit 😂 🤣 😅..... 🐔....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If they have to subject us to another sprog, I really hope it’s another boy 🤭 Can you imagine if she has a girl. Freddie will be totally out of the picture then while she tries to make her into her mini me 🤢 For Jake it will be another baby account he makes so that he can comment from it on his own posts like he does all the others. Christ they can hardly parent the two they’ve got and they want another one. Then the begs, tagging companies and hinting for freebies will start 🤦🏻‍♀️ Neither of them have regular employment and ‘influencing’ is definitely on the wane. Normal people are getting sick of these people being handed everything while families are seriously struggling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.