Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does this idiot have to pout like he’s some kind of drop dead hunk of a man 🙄Seriously this fool needs a sharp intake of reality 🤢So Sophie up at 4.30 with Leo while he lays in? Parenthood to him includes reels of Leo for Instagram and the hard work is deffo a no to the lazy arse moron.He’s definitely coming down with a almighty crash as people sick to death of z listers flogging worthless crap day in day out.View attachment 1449820
If this bleep was a chocolate biscuit he'd eat himself...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has referred to himself as a 10 on his new post, wtf he is horrid and thinks he's gods gift, believe me no good looking lasses would look twice at him and then he opens his mouth and he's even worse. So bleeping camp. Leo's been on a journey has he, well his bleeping legs haven't cos they have stayed the same from birth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Let's not forget he'll be sad that his Dad and brother couldn't be there to share the 'special' moment with him and his imaginary peng friends.

Because he is the only person in the history of forever to ever lose someone close to them.
He is so irrelevant and boring, even he's new tattoo looks bored 😴 😐
He'll be sad they're not there but what's the betting his brother who is alive won't be there! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He'll be sad they're not there but what's the betting his brother who is alive won't be there! 🤔
Not unless nanny qvc pays for him to go, otherwise I can't see a brother (whose actually alive) he never ever mentions or wishes happy birthday too would Voluntarily go to Dublin.

Wonder how many of his crazy stalker sheep have booked to go to Dublin this weekend in the hopes of running into him 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he even in touch. With him I've never ever seen him mentioned
If I was his brother, I definitely wouldn’t want people knowing I was related to that. I bet he doesn’t use his brother & dads deaths for attention and I wouldn’t imagine he’d be happy Jakey constantly does it.

• Haha
National Theatre Lincoln are announcing the cast for Cinderella on Friday. They’ve put a spoiler reel on their insta and it’s too quick for me to screenshot but Jakey is definitely there. Recognised the crocs and arm tattoos. Surely he must be playing an ugly sister. He’s too old & haggard to play the prince 🤭

• Haha
8730B155-C461-408F-8A15-3AF3154DBD60.png

I’m so glad she shared this riveting information - I’ll sleep so much better tonight knowing this.

boring daft witch

• Haha
Reactions: 26
National Theatre Lincoln are announcing the cast for Cinderella on Friday. They’ve put a spoiler reel on their insta and it’s too quick for me to screenshot but Jakey is definitely there. Recognised the crocs and arm tattoos. Surely he must be playing an ugly sister. He’s too old & haggard to play the prince 🤭
Should put a comment on the post saying , ‘No, it won’t be Jake, he swore he’d never do panto again after last year as he wants Xmas with his family’ 😂 Beggers can’t be choosers hey Fakey😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder if he’s invited the hairdresser and tattooist on his stag to make up numbers…

Should put a comment on the post saying , ‘No, it won’t be Jake, he swore he’d never do panto again after last year as he wants Xmas with his family’ 😂 Beggers can’t be choosers hey Fakey😉
Has anyone saved the proof of him saying he wouldn’t be doing panto this year? How embarrassing! Absolutely nothing wrong with panto but he obviously thinks he’s above doing it. No more auditions either cos he would have told everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a prize prat and just why lol he’s the gift that keeps giving but not in a good way 😂2300 likes 👍 he’s on the slippery slope to disappearing into z lister black hole and panto his calling now beggy bastard will never get decent work
bleeping hell, The Glimmer Twins.,... gaydar working overtime...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhshaha...
No presenting/strictly/reading the shipping forecast on Radio 4 for the toothy twit then ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
& too young for The Bodyguard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww jake, you have had to resort to the main thing that you hate panto. How you have shown yourself up stating you wouldn't do it. Think part of the reason aswell is him not wanting to be there at Xmas with all the stress of excited kids, bleeping tit dad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What a prize prat and just why lol he’s the gift that keeps giving but not in a good way 😂2300 likes 👍 he’s on the slippery slope to disappearing into z lister black hole and panto his calling now beggy bastard will never get decent work
That picture is all shades of wrong! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
When things don’t turn out how you want nobody needs to know unless you’ve already decided to share every single aspect of your life on Instagram. What a twit. Said no way was he spending Christmas anywhere other than at home this year and surprise surprise he’s going to be in Lincoln again. Can he not even find panto work closer to home? Weddings, honeymoons, house improvements all on a panto wage and her ‘influencing’ career. They must be in debt up to their eyeballs the way they go through money. At least all the strictly fans that were concerned he may have got on there, can breathe a sigh of relief and get ready to find out whose on it, knowing yet again all his tweeting, tagging, begging, planting stories in the press has got him nowhere for at least another year 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.