Jake Quickenden #25 his neck, his back he’s a useless old ball sack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His kid always looks traumatised to see him . Genuinely think Leo thinks he’s the crazy uncle who visits twice a month😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nice to see Jake updating Tattle via Insta stories just to confirm to us all the hideous top hat is staying, thing is bro, we don't actually care, we're laughing AT you and your bleeping tattoos, so yeah, you crack on bro, its giving us entertainment mate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah guys I actually kept this tit top hat tattoo just for my tattle critics, to prove i dont care about your opinions!

face says different

Screenshot_20220726-184937_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tattoo looks tit. He's dressed up as a piece of tit. Warwick is dressed up like Slimer! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
He’s actually disgusting. He’s not ageing well AT ALL urghhhh, he makes my whole body shrivel up

• Haha
  • Heart
He’s actually disgusting. He’s not ageing well AT ALL urghhhh, he makes my whole body shrivel up
He’s vile. There is not a single thing about him that’s attractive. From the top of his fake hair to the bottom of his manky feet and all in between. It’s a definite NO from me 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m already dreading how annoying he’s going to be during his stag do. Will be so interesting to see who goes on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m already dreading how annoying he’s going to be during his stag do. Will be so interesting to see who goes on it.
We should do a tattle bingo for Stag
1. Mankini (bleeping hell I really hope not 🤢)
2. Dress as a leprauchaun 😂
3. Karaoke to show everyone what a good singer he is
4. Umpteen reels on him showing off to anyone who’s prepared to tolerate him
5. Wearing as much jewellery as Mr T
6. Dressing like a teenager including red/pink shirt maybe his gucci wedding loafers
7. Doing an Irish accent
8. Says he misses Leo……..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
These rail strikes could be solved by having some trains journey across the lines in your face, you pathetic wanker
30BB66BD-497B-4D28-B20F-5AB677AF44C5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
6. Dressing like a teenager including red/pink shirt maybe his gucci wedding loafers
7. Doing an Irish accent
posing and pretending to be soph like she did with her friends for him
Lots of good ol powder
A true man drinking a Guinness in a Irish pub
Calling everyone bro and saying aren’t we good mates
Asking his ‘mates’ to say their best memory of him
Strippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lots of good ol powder
Strippers
Omg imagine if he takes one of her outfits to wear 🙄🤢 his little boys body would fit in some of hers now 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lots of good ol powder
Strippers
A Michael Flatley Riverdance
Shouting "Top of the morning to ya" at random strangers
Trying to find a pot of "self-respect" under a rainbow
Somebody punching him! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
7. Doing an Irish accent
9. Goes ghost silent around 10pm on his stories as there caning the white stuff in a strip club
10. Shows off his 'artistic side' and visits suburbs other then temple bar
11. Oh. God. The. Poses. Please. No. Sultry. Look. To. My. Left. With. Glasses. On. Poses. Just. NO!
12. Fancy pants food when all the lads will want are beers and burgers but he's too pretentious to miss out on a foodie post
13. Begs to do a set in a bar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Fancy hotel that he has begged a freebie on. He’s already started following loads of places in Dublin for food, drinks, hotels

• Haha
  • Sick
Let's not forgetting watching the euros (if we get through tonight) in the most English pub they can find whilst all on their come down sat rattling waiting to head to the airport.

Haaaaaaa, just messaged my mate up north about whose he's just started following on IG and the latest bloke is someone she knows and she's mate with who she thought JQ was following already.
She's just said she reckons that lad is going on his stag doo So why wouldn't he have been following him before now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dublin stag bingo-

Jake wearing a dress
Jake naked
Chris Hughes looking pissed off
Jake filming people hungover at breakfast and them looking like they want to throttle him
Group visit to a tattoo studio
Jake going off alone to put a “J&S” padlock on that bridge that goes over the Liffey to Temple Bar
A story moaning about bar prices
He will definitely sing at some point
Tearful story about his dad and brother

ETA- Chris Hughes going home early for “work commitments”, a ruse he’s cooked up with Little Chris from Off Limits Entertainment as a condition of him going in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't wait for the stag, its going to be hilarious....and not for the reasons old fakeyboy thinks, the stupid outfits, the eyefucking,the long-suffering "mates" all around him 🤣🤣 does insta have a limit on stories?he'll be uploading the minute he opens his bleeping eyes

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.