Jake Quickenden #24 Didn’t get his latest job He looks too young? or they know he’s a 🍆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has thick skin yet crying about it on twitter? Ok fakey. If you really weren’t that bothered 1. You wouldn’t look at the comments and 2. You wouldn’t say what the comments are and that they don’t bother you, clearly in denial hun
What an absolute bleep!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has he seriously posted this on the day of his cousins funeral 😡 him and his mum will probably do an Instagram live later watching TV as way of an audition. I’m messaging gogglebox and begging with them never to employ the fame hungry desperados. Whatever the poll answer is he’ll lie and say nearly 100% said to do it 🙄 as if he’s even been asked the beggy beggy bleep

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
He’s a idiot . Also how is it a sad day when the bleep didn’t even know he was dead till a week later !!!
anythung to jump on the grief train he’s utter scum

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion..
Jake Quickenden #25..So boring and irrelevant Tattlers can't be @rsed to make a new thread about him...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has he seriously posted this on the day of his cousins funeral 😡 him and his mum will probably do an Instagram live later watching TV as way of an audition. I’m messaging gogglebox and begging with them never to employ the fame hungry desperados. Whatever the poll answer is he’ll lie and say nearly 100% said to do it 🙄 as if he’s even been asked the beggy beggy bleep
why does he always expose himself ? It’s such a sad time hold you’re loved ones close but shall me and Mum do gogglebox? Wtf bro!! Also being off social media means just that not still posting silly quotes and iks you dumb fuckrag!!
I’ll call it now that today we will get a short cameo from the man himself stating how sorry He is to his minions and that he just needs some time but not to worry he is fine.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This must be the longest thread in history. If no one changes it will a mod do it?

why does he always expose himself ? It’s such a sad time hold you’re loved ones close but shall me and Mum do gogglebox? Wtf bro!! Also being off social media means just that not still posting silly quotes and iks you dumb fuckrag!!
I’ll call it now that today we will get a short cameo from the man himself stating how sorry He is to his minions and that he just needs some time but not to worry he is fine.
He might do a 'live'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm gonna message too. What's their address

Reactions: 8
Ok guys I’m going to attempt to make my first thread, let’s hope this goes right 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At this point it wouldn’t surprise me at all if we get #roadto2million if I get enough likes I’ll dig my cousin up and we’ll do a quick Q&A!! Does anyone know any local Mediums?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.