Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband goes to work at 5.50am, gets home after 7. A mentally challenging position, no lunch hour, no time to eye duck on social media. Hes paid when he’s Ill but continues to go in to the office when he’s feeling under the weather, Jake is a disgrace…he’s hardly making life or death decisions and is still too poorly to work.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The poor me post please someone smash this idiots phone up.Tonsillitis for two weeks bleeping liar in between tik toks sat in the rain yoga food out the list goes on and on.Hope footloose view his stories and realise he is fake and having to refund the poor people who wanted to see the show which he got cancelled for a bleeping cough.

View attachment 1269426
And only 2 thousand likes in over an hour hilarious 😂 one million followers 🤣 I've seen so many food and other normal accounts get more than that . His engagement is tit ain't it . Look at molly mae and Chris Hughes and Stacey soliman all get thousands likes instantly and comments. He gets 27 comments haha I have more comments from mu realu friends and family shows how lonely he is . He never has any friends commenting on his tit because he has none sad bleep

Reactions: 14
The poor me post please someone smash this idiots phone up.Tonsillitis for two weeks bleeping liar in between tik toks sat in the rain yoga food out the list goes on and on.Hope footloose view his stories and realise he is fake and having to refund the poor people who wanted to see the show which he got cancelled for a bleeping cough.

View attachment 1269426
Such shite 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And only 2 thousand likes in over an hour hilarious 😂 one million followers 🤣 I've seen so many food and other normal accounts get more than that . His engagement is tit ain't it . Look at molly mae and Chris Hughes and Stacey soliman all get thousands likes instantly and comments. He gets 27 comments haha I have more comments from mu realu friends and family shows how lonely he is . He never has any friends commenting on his tit because he has none sad bleep
He needs to write it in Hindi, for all his Indian/southern continent"fans"...he's big over there, don't you know.. cough, cough...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Turned the likes off for his recent post wanker goes to show how invested he is in likes and comments.No one’s buying the I read to Leo bullshit and the dribble about missing home but have to work 😂😂Could not manage 16 hours this week

• Haha
He gets 27 comments haha I have more comments from mu realu friends and family shows how lonely he is . He never has any friends commenting on his tit because he has none sad bleep
This is a really good point. I have a mate who is a famous musician. He's had platinum selling albums and when you walk down the street with him sometimes people fling themselves at him crying how his music changed their life and asking for autographs. On his Instagram I comment on most of his posts, as does his girlfriend and her sisters, people he works with, other musicians and mutual friends I know he hangs out with in real life as well as the fans' comments.

Jake gets duck all engagement from friends because he has none. People who work with him are not keen to be associated with him (Chris Hughes clearly hates him) they don't comment on his posts and put themselves out there as his mate. My mate doesn't even have a million followers but lots of people from his real life engage with him and there are always lively conversations in the comments. He also takes time to respond to all fan comments. Our Jacob ignores the banal instahuns and bites at any vaguely critical comment.

I've followed Prickenden's shenanigans for a long time now and I think he's at his lowest point ever. His career is circling the drain and he seems hellbent on hastening its demise with his hypochondria and malingering. Is he THAT bleeping dense that he doesn't realise prospective employers have a mooch through people's social media accounts when considering them for a paid position? He's unemployable at this point.

His Instagram addiction is way way WAY out of control. It's manic and grotesque. In the last few months we have seen Jake put a plastic bag on Leo's head and video his tit smeared on the carpet. We've seen him hijack Tom Parker's tragic death for likes. Crass doesn't cover it.

I honestly had to stop watching his stories (blocked ages ago but used to watch on other websites) because he is so bleeping exhausting and fake and horrible. And passive aggressive behaviour can get in the sea, it's bullshit. Imagine living with the bleep. Thank you to everyone who posts about his stories, means I don't have to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is a really good point. I have a mate who is a famous musician. He's had platinum selling albums and when you walk down the street with him sometimes people fling themselves at him crying how his music changed their life and asking for autographs. On his Instagram I comment on most of his posts, as does his girlfriend and her sisters, people he works with, other musicians and mutual friends I know he hangs out with in real life as well as the fans' comments.

Jake gets duck all engagement from friends because he has none. People who work with him are not keen to be associated with him (Chris Hughes clearly hates him) they don't comment on his posts and put themselves out there as his mate. My mate doesn't even have a million followers but lots of people from his real life engage with him and there are always lively conversations in the comments. He also takes time to respond to all fan comments. Our Jacob ignores the banal instahuns and bites at any vaguely critical comment.

I've followed Prickenden's shenanigans for a long time now and I think he's at his lowest point ever. His career is circling the drain and he seems hellbent on hastening its demise with his hypochondria and malingering. Is he THAT bleeping dense that he doesn't realise prospective employers have a mooch through people's social media accounts when considering them for a paid position? He's unemployable at this point.

His Instagram addiction is way way WAY out of control. It's manic and grotesque. In the last few months we have seen Jake put a plastic bag on Leo's head and video his tit smeared on the carpet. We've seen him hijack Tom Parker's tragic death for likes. Crass doesn't cover it.

I honestly had to stop watching his stories (blocked ages ago but used to watch on other websites) because he is so bleeping exhausting and fake and horrible. And passive aggressive behaviour can get in the sea, it's bullshit. Imagine living with the bleep. Thank you to everyone who posts about his stories, means I don't have to watch!

great post think you’ve covered everything I’m thinking.
Who the hell is going on the numerous stag nights that he’s planning?
We see no evidence of friends, or even anyone remotely interested in him.
I can’t wait to see what, and who he posts on these hugely popular stag parties😂

• Haha
He's got all the symptoms of covid. If it weren't for the fact he has to test for the pantomime I'd have put my money on it being that and him just not testing.
Could still be covid …..I tested negative on all LFTs but positive on PCR

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to see what, and who he posts on these hugely popular stag parties😂
All the thousands of his Indian subcontinent fans are hiring a cruise ship especially to attend..👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My new puppy has an Instagram page, only 400 odd followers but some of the posts have nearly 1000 likes which is wayyyyyyyy better than Jakey boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So pleased you are feeling better🙄It’s a miracle what 30 stories with Leo making fun of Sophie can do for someone with a life threatening cough🤡.Going swimming so more Leo content to come 🙄.Loving we can all see how this tool is being picked apart for his lies
881FBFB2-5243-42E3-8901-C1127B8F51BE.png

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg yes, this is such a good point, I've always thought there's no friends etc and clearly for good reason but yeah the multiple stags,who the duck is going?!!!can't wait for all this its going to be car crash insta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So on the post where he’s going on about how clever Leo is 😴 he’s written that ‘being a parent is hard’. Is he taking the piss? He’s never there and when he is all he does is take his top off, lie on the sofa and shove the phone in Leo’s face. Don’t like her but could you imagine if he had to do what Sophie does for Leo? After an hour, he’d be on Insta moaning about how tired he was, feigning illness and then would be asking his minions to blow smoke up his arse cos he’s such a hands on dad 🙄 Talking about good parenting the whole making an account for a baby is so wrong 😡 but to use that account to comment on your own is beyond desperate and sad. What is even sadder is people that actually follow a baby account and like comments that the ‘baby’ has made. That’s the sort of person that follows Jake Quickenden 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WTF! He was doing Cryo therapy the other day and now he‘s going swimming?? He’s making himself unemployable.

Reactions: 14
My husband goes to work at 5.50am, gets home after 7. A mentally challenging position, no lunch hour, no time to eye duck on social media. Hes paid when he’s Ill but continues to go in to the office when he’s feeling under the weather, Jake is a disgrace…he’s hardly making life or death decisions and is still too poorly to work.
No lunch hour?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just a little reminder it’s almost time for a new thread (omg!!!), please post your suggestions 😁 I am REALLY looking forward to the recap and what the new thread will bring, more fakery and illness I suppose 😂🤷🏼‍♀️✌🏻

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.