Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thanks to our @Philimena cunk for the winning thread title🙌🏼😂 Belter👏🏼 Sums our fake up perfectly🤣

Recap

Since the last thread not a lot has happened because the Ickenden family’s content is 💩

Insta - Jake had his lifetime ambition fulfilled with a sell out gig, Soph had her sell out ITS hen edit and Nanny qvc got her beautiful new smile😬

Reality - Jake went on a murdering rampage armed with a guitar, innocent gym goers trying to go about their business were witness to the murder of a ‘mysterious girl’😉 Not one of them mentioned it on their stories, which is understandable because we know they don’t like to overshare😜

9BEBE2AD-E7A5-4202-8697-EEA8C1FF1A7C.jpeg

Whilst home he got lots of content of golden child with Purdey🐱 A beautiful video he loved so much he shared it over & over for 3 days for more likes of his faithful followers to see it👍🏼 He’s staying with nanny qvc this week which is just as well because in the early hours of Thursday morning he was on his deathbed😱 He couldn’t get out of bed or stop shivering because he’d been struck down with life threatening…..tonsillitis🙄 He couldn’t go to work for 2 days so spent that time resting fannying about playing pranks on his mum, promoting her page and ‘closing her curtains’🤷🏼‍♀️ This resulted in su having a scripted meltdown that her darling Jacob captured on camera and this replaced the Leo4likes video on a loop on his & Su’s page, riveting stuff😂

BD5CB42E-3E91-43A1-8945-C22E4AD6C78F.jpeg
4AF45A3C-894A-461A-954D-81F41FFEA9B2.jpeg

Sophie was wetting her pants over ‘the best thing that’s ever happened to her’ she became the face of cheap tat for ITS that was a total flop😂 Two days after launch there was 40% off and now there is up to 60% off🤦🏼‍♀️ A week on and it’s not even mentioned😂 Better get back to those #ads & #affs because I don’t think Gucci will be calling anytime soon😂

F7C259A8-8879-419B-88BD-DC6BB6F02CB1.jpeg

Nanny qvc returned from getting her dodgy dentures done in Turkey only to end up ‘stoned’ on some cannabis chocolate she had been #gifted and then suffered a breakdown because her ‘show curtains’ got closed. To top it off she’s had to pander to her needy son’s every whim🙄 Poor woman has had the week from hell😂

6426CB06-1A35-44FE-A9D1-1C34473DD4F2.jpeg
EEC2400A-6413-41F2-9D78-72BF3F76EED6.jpeg

Big brave soldier Jake decided the show must go on & returned to work on Saturday as his darling mum & Matt would be in the audience to keep him going🤢

The turkey teef trio😂 (thanks to @Twinkal86 for that🤣)
ED595776-FD7B-45BB-8025-1DAA71FB76F9.jpeg

On Sunday he was back in the bosom of his family and poor Leo was unwell☹ (cold, sore nose & cutting teeth) so daddy of the year wrapped him up snug in bed to help him get better✋🏼 Wait a minute🤔 Sorry Daddy & Mummy took them to a park to play with just t-shirts on whilst everyone else was wrapped up in jackets😡 then stripped him off to sit in the garden naked playing with a bubblemachine🤬
C.U.N.T.S

511F613A-131B-47B2-88AE-922E2457C375.jpeg
78AB3433-20EF-48BA-AC27-548E5EF13319.jpeg

Fake & Lord Farquaad then got dolled up & went to Essex zelebrity haunt Sheesh where fake ate lots of soft, bland foods that wouldn’t irritate his sore throat😉
691AEB84-9F65-4D41-B9C6-95C087420822.png

Bank holiday Monday was a lovely family day at the farm where the focus as always was on Leo4likes and Forgotten Fred was ridiculed by Prickenden😡 Roll on the day either Fred or his Dad knock this dick out👊🏼

Can’t wait for more manic fake, Lord Farquaad of kingdom aff and soapy su content this week🙌🏼 Yayyy👏🏼

Carry on tattlers, if you haven’t lost the will to live with this boring shit😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

bluecups

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion

#19 Imaginary tinnitus, bad back and sore throat, Jake Munchausen hates Footloose and wants a sicknote!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Oh it's a kestrel. It's a kestrel. I got a closer picture!!!!

No you fucking didn't get a closer picture. You got the picture straight off the internet and here is proof you muggy cunt! 😉
Screenshot_20220513-151313.png

Screenshot_20220513-151444.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Twinkal86

Chatty Member
Freddie "the cat likes to sleep on my head"

Prick face "yeah well he slept with me all night"

It's not a competition dick head. The cat will prefer Fred 1000 times over regardless of work shy nobber being home for a full day

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
I cannot bear parents who post pictures of their poorly children on Instagram. I think it is absolutely abhorrent. Why would you post pictures of your children at their most vulnerable? No matter how many followers you've got, who even thinks it's ok to do this? I especially hate people (Ashley Cain I'm looking at you) who post pictures and videos of their children in hospital when they're at their absolute worst. And as for posting videos of their kids in the bath, don't even get me fucking started. Absolute morons. Jake has been guilty of doing both the absolute cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
You know what fucks me off more than anything is in my job I see a lot of vulnerable young people. Not long ago we had to get some funding from Children In Need to help a young mum in need of things for her baby. A car seat was one of them and here’s this prick and his skeletor misses getting gifted all this shit 🤬🤬🤬 makes my fucking blood boil

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Kurrikawari

I remember seeing JQ in Stratford Upon Avon with his GF and they were arguing so loud, a few minutes later he'd posted a pic on insta to say what an amazing time they were having for his birthday....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
His mum pulling Kirk on coronation street to pieces god she’s a nasty cow He’s playing a character and came across a lovely bloke in I’m a celebrity.At least he has a good job 👏🏼 what do you do for a living soapy su and your claim to so called fame is the most ridiculous man child who craves attention 24 hours a day .God she as insufferable as him 🖕
There’s a reason Andy Whyment has been in Corrie as long as he has. Remind us Su how many episodes of Hollyoaks was your golden boy in again? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

stargirl23

VIP Member
“Imagine making a insta of someone’s cat” well jakey imagine making an Instagram of your fucking new born and house to try up your engagement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Who the fuck would want Leo beige snotty over sized dribbled handy downs and actual pay for them 🤮

donate to the kids in Ukrainian you selfish bitch . Fucking pair of begs knock me sick honestly !!! Half leo stuff was given free for ads and now she’s selling them Take take take but give nothing back . Times must be hard though selling hers and Leo’s handy down 😂 what’s up money tight work drying up ?scum bags

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

instashun

VIP Member
He’s desperate to be actually sick. He went for a MRI scan that was fine and still wasn’t happy so he went for his full health MOT, which again, was fine and then suddenly he’s got a sore throat.

The dictionary says
Hypercondriac
Jake Quickenden

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
What an absolute wanker running into his housemates bedroom and waking him up. My 4 year old came into my room and woke me up this morning at half 5 but the difference is Jake she's FOUR. She has no concept of time. His housemate told him to fuck off and rightly so. I'd have punched him square in the face if he jumped all over my bed and filmed it like the irritating wank stain that he is. He is the human equivalent of thrush.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28