Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't last long in SAS who Dares Wins....had a shoulder injury and left, wants to have my back, lazy cock eyed fucker.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
thread suggestion

jake quickenden films His whole life for the gram yet fails to realise nobody actually gives a damn . Life’s so manic can’t get work so he’s starting to panic !!,

🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He makes my skin crawl.
He is beyond cringe. Him never wearing a top is really weird especially around a baby.
I cant even begin to imagine what woman would be attracted to a man behaving like that.
Its just so EW

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He genuinely has a addiction to social media
he wakes up first thing he does is upload a story he does this before he even checks his son and gets his son up and dressed .
he then films breakfast
he films every single hour in the day
he films the children they have no privacy
he films his girlfriend why she’s still in bed not dressed
he films his co workers on the toilet
he films himself At the gym
he films himself doing literally anything .

he has no life no friends he’s manic 24/7 he’s obsessed with likes comments and validation from strangers . Nobody wants to be around him . He can’t even see just how deranged he is looking to people . It’s getting so bad now that he’s literally getting NO work and being turned away at interviews . He needs a big wake up call some therapy and stay off Instagram for a bit .

can honestly say I have never come across anybody like him at all . part Of me feels sorry for him being as lonely as he is but the other part of me thinks no he loves it because he does but he’s loosing everything and can’t even see it !!

• Heart
So someone makes a comment saying Leo’s filled out which is not trolling what’s so ever.So course he replies yet never replies to bleeping anyone .Then yes the person gets trolled what a prick he is his so called fans are as thick as that daft twit
0895FE58-4654-4EE4-979D-4CD8D5F1E7EB.jpeg
EA18FE8B-A2A5-4665-8846-74B110AC963F.jpeg
DB0B63F7-4ED7-4D52-AF74-95DC1D975F3E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
He’s probably desperate to be sacked so he can go back to eye bleeping himself on a full time basis. All while wearing his stinky boxers.
And shoving his phone down his pants near his sweaty bollocks then putting his hands all over Chicken Nugget's head and face after re-handling his phone which is constantly attached to his hand. 🤢

Can we see please x
View attachment 1268809
[/QUOTE]

• Sick
Reactions: 15
God he never stops a day to chill 50 stories and Leo so clever can write on his dad’s Instagram saddo beyond words .
242BD954-7E0A-4DBC-84C8-DC6952E1B9D5.jpeg

• Haha
he wakes up first thing he does is upload a story he does this before he even checks his son and gets his son up and dressed .
he then films breakfast

he has no life no friends he’s manic 24/7 he’s obsessed with likes comments and validation from strangers . Nobody wants to be around him . He can’t even see just how deranged he is looking to people . It’s getting so bad now that he’s literally getting NO work and being turned away at interviews . He needs a big wake up call some therapy and stay off Instagram for a bit .

can honestly say I have never come across anybody like him at all . part Of me feels sorry for him being as lonely as he is but the other part of me thinks no he loves it because he does but he’s loosing everything and can’t even see it !!
Totally brilliant post. Spot on. Only thing wrong is feeling sorry for him. The bloke is a weapons grade bleep and a total mouthbreather! Sack him Footloose. Sack him.

So someone makes a comment saying Leo’s filled out which is not trolling what’s so ever.So course he replies yet never replies to bleeping anyone .Then yes the person gets trolled what a prick he is his so called fans are as thick as that daft twitView attachment 1269171View attachment 1269172View attachment 1269173
These are obviously fake accounts made up by Fakey. He has replied using his fake accounts. Let's face it, who would seriously be arsed to reply that defensively and in capital letters. I can see right through you Fakey. You're a bleeping joke and you know it. ✊💦

• Heart
So someone makes a comment saying Leo’s filled out which is not trolling what’s so ever.So course he replies yet never replies to bleeping anyone .Then yes the person gets trolled what a prick he is his so called fans are as thick as that daft twitView attachment 1269171View attachment 1269172View attachment 1269173
I do not think the lady meant it maliciously at all. Jacob jumps at any opportunity to build a non existent trolling narrative. He isn’t relevant enough to troll.

• Heart
Can someone please tell them to wipe Leo’s nose! It’s either all crusty 🤢 or runny. Poor little chap

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Read my post Fakey and weep. Your life is a shambles and you know it. Your phone is chained to your hand and your life isn't even worth documentating because you haven't got one.

Everything you post on social media is fake. You are a washed up nobody and hopefully facing the sack from Footloose because of your constant fake ill-heath drama. You are living a champagne life on lemonade money and everybody is laughing at you. You are a bleeping clown! 🤡
Screenshot_20220515-201228~2.png

Screenshot_20220515-201823~2.png

Can someone please tell them to wipe Leo’s nose! It’s either all crusty 🤢 or runny. Poor little chap
They are both too busy eyefucking themselves. They don't give a tit. They both read on here enough. They're as bad as each other. A match made in Hell.

he then films breakfast

He's too arrogant/stupid to realise that his life has been destroyed due to his addiction.
He thinks the more he uploads, the more popular/famous he will be, and he'll get more work.
The problem is that he's got nothing going for him. He's not really talented, his personality is appalling, he can't stick at anything, and doesn't want to put the work in.
God help him when it finishes for him, he won't be able to cope in the real world, without the smoke being blown up his arse by the desperate housewives...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He's too arrogant/stupid to realise that his life has been destroyed due to his addiction.
He thinks the more he uploads, the more popular/famous he will be, and he'll get more work.
The problem is that he's got nothing going for him. He's not really talented, his personality is appalling, he can't stick at anything, and doesn't want to put the work in.
God help him when it finishes for him, he won't be able to cope in the real world, without the smoke being blown up his arse by the desperate housewives...
i agree! Posting stories of your tit day to day life isn’t going to make him famous. People literally don’t care that much about him, Sophie, his cat or his kids!

Two posts with Leo where the duck is Freddy hang your head in shame you bleeping hole .I said earlier I bring my grandson up single handed for 11 years and would never not consider him to be my son.He is the lowest form of a man ever leaving Freddy out as we all know Leo is only used for likes and content .What sad bastard even puts a comment from Leo’s stupid Instagram account to answer his post .Saw in one article when asked about Leo having a account his reply it might lead to modelling for him .No words other than you are a tit dad with a tit attitude and I hope people who lick his arse on Instagram see threw his utter false image.Rant over 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ve had enough, I can’t watch anymore🤷🏼‍♀️ I could actually scream with how gullible people are🙄 How no one can see what we see is beyond me, I can’t watch him any longer because I really could punch his bleeping smug face and the faces of all the desperados that crawl up his arse to see if it knocked some sense into them😡 Get a bleeping life! He’s not gonna shag you🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
He makes my skin crawl.
He is beyond cringe. Him never wearing a top is really weird especially around a baby.
I cant even begin to imagine what woman would be attracted to a man behaving like that.
Its just so EW
Why is him wearing no top around his own son weird? I agree the bloke is an absolute idiot but I'm sorry, thinking things like that is weirder in my opinion.

I see that he has allowed his minions to jump on some poor lady in the comments again. He then tries to defend her but he could just delete the whole thread to stop the abuse she's receiving. He won't though because that'll hurt his engagement.

Reactions: 12
The poor me post please someone smash this idiots phone up.Tonsillitis for two weeks bleeping liar in between tik toks sat in the rain yoga food out the list goes on and on.Hope footloose view his stories and realise he is fake and having to refund the poor people who wanted to see the show which he got cancelled for a bleeping cough.

21C9DD46-EF51-4331-97BF-40FBC4E239F4.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The poor me post please someone smash this idiots phone up.Tonsillitis for two weeks bleeping liar in between tik toks sat in the rain yoga food out the list goes on and on.Hope footloose view his stories and realise he is fake and having to refund the poor people who wanted to see the show which he got cancelled for a bleeping cough.

View attachment 1269426
So from that it sounds like he won't be in panto this year? If he's saying he'll have Xmas at home. Lazy git. So when this run finishes then what? Months of doing bugger all.

So from that it sounds like he won't be in panto this year? If he's saying he'll have Xmas at home. Lazy git. So when this run finishes then what? Months of doing bugger all.
Translates to "I didn't even get the panto job"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.