Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion

#19 Imaginary tinnitus, bad back and sore throat, Jake Munchausen hates Footloose and wants a sicknote!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Amazing how the cough has vanished and now he's banging on about anxiety again. I couldn't believe what a nasty bastard he was for grabbing Fred's arm. It really must have hurt the poor child. I hope Sophie is starting to see those red flags because there are loads. If this prick is doing that in front of the camera, what's going on off camera? No wonder all three of them look happier when Fake fucks off away to work. What a nasty piece of tit. ✊💦
Screenshot_20220516-140916.png

Screenshot_20220516-141127.png

Screenshot_20220516-141136.png

Screenshot_20220516-141204.png

Calling out somebody who made a fan page of him. Nice! I am going to message this to said account and let them know.
Screenshot_20220516-141209.png

Or maybe he's made up another fake account...
Screenshot_20220516-141213.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just watched Sophie’s stories 😴😴😴 apologising ‘to us guys’ for not being about much because when Jakeys home she likes to spend time with him without her phone 🙄
What a shame he doesn’t feel the same and still has his hand surgically attached to his own phone 24/7. Also does anybody seriously give a duck that she’s not been about as much over the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️ yes Sophie I’ve really missed your fashion try ons, food pictures, ads and constant stream of aff links. Honestly is there a couple around that are so full of their own self importance and love themselves as much as these two do? I genuinely can’t think of one and there’s some really narcisstic z lister couples about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s got a severe work allergy. He’s also allergic to tops, jumpers, T-shirts of any kind. He is a real one-off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually sat all the way through this.🙄 OMG, the amount of times she touches her face and hair is ridiculous. Pity Fake doesn't follow suit and put his phone away for quality family time eh Sophie? I would honestly get a refund from your "laser skin treatment" the other week. It looks awful and pocmarked. 🤑
Screenshot_20220516-145330.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So the pair obviously thinking us on tattle give a tit as no other fucker comments on your boring posts .Her chin should have its own Instagram 😂😂
E814110C-CF18-40D9-9C92-59F30FF9B84A.jpeg

• Haha
duck Off Sophie your a waste of oxygen and that bleep your about to marry

you are tit parents . You allow your man child boyfriend to abuse your son you allow his to grab your son with such force you can see his veins popping . You allow your boyfriend to film every second of his home life . Your children get no privacy and on many occasions you have allowed your boyfriend to bully your son . Freddie has no clothing that fits and golden child has a whole damn room full . Your a utter disgrace hun . You allowed that twit to put a plastic bag over you baby’s head for “ Banter “ . Your kids are always filthy and full of snot and dribble . You do nothing with Leo no baby groups no scenes are groups or farms or the zoo or anything that stimulates his mind . Your a tit mother . Both glued to phones .

like when you was both to busy on Instagram that your son sliced his hand on glass … and when you was both rowing on Instagram that pair of you didn’t notice your child on the floor no socks crawling why your both bickering !!!

so yes your a tit mother and I hope you can’t sleep at night one day when Freddie’s father takes you court for full custody because you allow your fella to abuse him and bully him . Never known a mother like it utter disgrace !!!

and by the way Sophie you look like tit and Your chin is in another postcode stop thinking your a kardashion come back down to earth and realise your just another drip living on a normal housing estate ….. 😂🤮 pair of you ain’t even z listers your just normal folk . In fact the difference with normal people is we work not beg For freebies .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So the pair obviously thinking us on tattle give a tit as no other fucker comments on your boring posts .Her chin should have its own Instagram 😂😂View attachment 1271130
It’s the fact she’s has hashtagged the words beautiful (look in the mirror love) and follow (why would anyone, your content is 💩). Her and him have definitely been looking into ways how to increase their following/engagement. They are both so transparent in everything they do. Sorry but anyone that lets her head of a fiancé grab her son by the arm the way he did earlier (and the fact he belittles Fred constantly) is a tit parent. We don’t even need to discuss his parenting skills. Just say plastic bag on head, camera in face 24/7 and tit on the floor and that’s only scratching the surface 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It’s the fact she’s has hashtagged the words beautiful (look in the mirror love) and follow (why would anyone, your content is 💩). Her and him have definitely been looking into ways how to increase their following/engagement. They are both so transparent in everything they do. Sorry but anyone that lets her head of a fiancé grab her son by the arm the way he did earlier (and the fact he belittles Fred constantly) is a tit parent. We don’t even need to discuss his parenting skills. Just say plastic bag on head, camera in face 24/7 and tit on the floor and that’s only scratching the surface 💁🏻‍♀️
Fun and smile😂😂 She’s the most boring dour faced person I’ve ever come across🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 There’s a thread title there😂 bag on head, tit on the floor, camera in face 24/7 cos your da’s a fame bleep😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What’s with the hair 🤢cough gone still a boring begging bastard and that’s it lol
2FD7371C-115A-4BF1-AFEC-821523329AD2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Fun and smile😂😂 She’s the most boring dour faced person I’ve ever come across🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 There’s a thread title there😂 bag on head, tit on the floor, camera in face 24/7 cos your da’s a fame bleep😂😂
Brilliant thread title!

Now you listen here you snobby, pretentious up-yourself bleep. You are not upper class, pretty or better than anybody else. In fact you are repugnant and so is that fiance of yours. You are both absolute scum of the earth, tit parents and your content is absolutely cringe.

Screenshot_20220516-184326~2.png

You can keep denying to yourself that everything is ok but we can see through it all Lord Farquaard.
Screenshot_20220516-184021~2.png

You let your fiance film Leo's tit all over the carpet, let him film the kids 24/7 and think that's OK. Well no its not.

Then your son Fred gets grabbed really hard this morning on his poor little arm and you sit there like you're chewing a bleeping wasp spouting absolute tit about "unhelpful parenting advice".

Well, take a good look at what he did to your son. Take a good hard look, you stuck up witch. If you think this is ok, there is a special place for you in hell and Fred's dad needs to get custody ASAP.
Screenshot_20220516-184603~2.png

The pair of you are absolutely abhorrent. You do not deserve kids. You are both bleeping dusgraceful and I hope that Fred's father is made aware of this and knocks that cocky prick into next week for manhandling his son like that. 😡

Wish my cough would go overnight.. 🐔
I've had this cough virus for 2+ weeks now and still feel like crap. Then I watch this dick pretending he's ill all the time and then OK the next. It boils my piss. Get well soon. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The way he goes on about his dad it’s like nanny qvc doesn’t even exist. He’s got so much disrespect for his mother it’s shocking

Reactions: 13
The way he goes on about his dad it’s like nanny qvc doesn’t even exist. He’s got so much disrespect for his mother it’s shocking
I think it’s unfair he constantly brings his dad and brother up with no regards to how his mum might feel but then I remember the fact she refers to herself as ‘Lisa Quickenden’ on social media. I think it’s so disrespectful to her husband to still call herself by her first husbands name so publicly. Him and his mother are cut from the exact same cloth. He is what he is because of her and when I remember this, any sympathy I might have had for her, rapidly disappears.

Reactions: 16
That actually does look like him and Leo in that pic...but yeah, that's about it Jakey. Change the record bro

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.