Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Obsessed about the account for the cat
one less like & comment for you ya prat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Come on Leo, let's learn your cards". Leo's response was to just completely walk off.

If you really want to teach your child, turn your bleeping phone off. No wonder Leo is so vacant.
Screenshot_20220515-155728.png

Screenshot_20220515-155731.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Every bit of their life is literally filmed for insta. Why can’t he just interact with his child without filming it? I’m on holiday atm and I’ve filmed my child less and taken photos of her less than he films in a day! I am enjoying LIVING IN THE MOMENT😂

Reactions: 17
He is so ill that he is doing a Burger King chicken nugget challenge. Is it vegan? Is it real chicken?

Oh yes, you're so ill aren't you?

He deserves to be SACKED. Absolute bleeping cretin. 🤡
Screenshot_20220515-164110.png

Screenshot_20220515-164118.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Will apologise for putting us all of our tea. But him and bear the most needy self absorbed idiots around .Seem to like sticking stuff down their pants to make the micro Willy look bigger 🤣🤣
A05C94EC-D9C3-44FD-97C8-1B7F4489670A.jpeg
6BBCF3CF-C238-4F28-8C37-D334C7627344.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
What a sad duck he is . I’ve been out all day with my family and friends and yet again this idiot is posting none stop . Can’t he actually see how sad and pathetic his life is nobody gives a tit anymore he has no friends at all because he’s insufferable to be around he’s manic and wierd . He needs help he’s obsessed with his phone and social media 🤯

Reactions: 10
Who do we complain to about his tit work ethic? Footloose?

He is so ill that he is doing a Burger King chicken nugget challenge. Is it vegan? Is it real chicken?

Oh yes, you're so ill aren't you?

He deserves to be SACKED. Absolute bleeping cretin. 🤡
View attachment 1268690

View attachment 1268691
He’s a lying bastard! There’s nothing wrong with him, he knew he wouldn’t have a day at home so faked illness😡 I really wish people would wake up & see this prick for what he is🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His words( what are you wearing you look like someone from a horror movie your hole is eating your trousers)How can anyone put up with this behaviour even if joking is so wrong.Jake duck off you hole
246D0E2A-0E51-44A4-B729-E1D1F28B70BD.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
His words( what are you wearing you look like someone from a horror movie your hole is eating your trousers)How can anyone put up with this behaviour even if joking is so wrong.Jake duck off you hole View attachment 1268749
He gets his kicks out of putting others down. He does it time and time again. Then dismisses it as banter when he gets called out on it 🙄 Could you imagine if Sophie posted her taking the piss out of him for dressing like a teenager or the fact he has got munchausens. He’d be an absolute hole like he was when she had the cheek to leave him to look after his own son to go to the hairdressers. Day by day she’s looking more and more stupid for putting up with him. She’s either blinded by love 🤮, the fantastic lifestyle he gives her 🙄 or she’s just plain bloody desperate like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am actually beginning to think he’s doing all this to get out of his footloose contract. Why else would you say you are sick, then go on social media and show anyone who is watching that there is actually nothing wrong with you apart from being a needy attention seeking twit. I think he believes that footloose is beneath him and is convinced if he wasn’t tied to it, something better would have come along. Plus I think he wants 6 months off for his stag, wedding, honeymoon, 2nd wedding, 2nd honeymoon, baby making plans 🤢😂 and of course he is still living in hope from the call from Strictly 😂😂😂
God I hope he doesn’t get SCD! He makes my skin crawl and can you imagine all the family with their god awful Turkish teeth being there? His belittling of Sophie and Freddie makes me angry! As for Leo, he hasn’t got a bloody clue how to interact with him. Rant over😂

Reactions: 14
God I hope he doesn’t get SCD! He makes my skin crawl and can you imagine all the family with their god awful Turkish teeth being there? His belittling of Sophie and Freddie makes me angry! As for Leo, he hasn’t got a bloody clue how to interact with him. Rant over😂
No way will he get Strictly. He’s been begging and tagging them for years and it hasn’t happened yet 😂 If anyone from the BBC went on his Instagram they’d know not to book him cos he can’t manage 12 hours work a week let alone 12 hours work a day 😂 Also he really isn’t well known or liked enough to get on a primetime Saturday night entertainment show on the BBC 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
How’s he gunns do SCD with all his health problems 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he has tinnitus, a bad back, migraines…. Just to name a few 😂

By the way following on from my post- today I filmed my daughter counting from 1-10 for the first time fully! I didn’t film it after that 😂 he needs to get a grip.

I hope my email to the CEO of the baby show had something to do with him being sacked off 🧐 nothing to do with him being ill lazy
Can we see please x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I looked and was surprised his dad died in 2008 and his brother in 2012 the way he uses this for likes is disgusting and we know another post coming for Father’s Day or before .Su grieves in private and shows some class .We have all lost people I’m sure but this egotistical bastard does it over and over again is not normal and really makes a mockery of real grief 👍

I looked and was surprised his dad died in 2008 and his brother in 2012 the way he uses this for likes is disgusting and we know another post coming for Father’s Day or before .Su grieves in private and shows some class .We have all lost people I’m sure but this egotistical bastard does it over and over again is not normal and really makes a mockery of real grief 👍
I looked this up a while ago because I thought it was more recent because of the way he goes on. I appreciate there is no set timeline for grief but I also think you don’t need to use it as a way to gain sympathy/pity/engagement on social media. He‘ll definitely mention his dad before Fathers Day. He’ll make Fathers Day all about him and what a good dad he is 😂 I hope Sophie posts about being a mum on that day like he did about himself on Mother’s Day.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.