Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Hopefully I won't start feeling crap again."..Think positive for once you Cock ..... 🐔 ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did you see the way he grabbed Freddie’s arm in the video where he has the old man filter?!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
"Hopefully I won't start feeling crap again."..Think positive for once you Cock ..... 🐔 ...
When he’s away from home his only narrative is being sick. No way will this week pass without some sort of illness and if not illness, it will be the grief/anxiety card being played once again. That’s why the gummies were out this morning ready 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why does he have to film every interaction with that kid 😩 it’s so tedious

Reactions: 18
That’s child abuse his veins are popping he’s grabbing him that hard

wake up Sophie you delusion witch he’s abusing your bleeping child and your allowing it . Absolutely raging at how he’s grabbed him that hard . This is disgusting nasty bleep he is

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I reaaaallly need to stop reading Tattle before bed because I’m ashamed to say I had a dream that I turned up to my friend’s wedding and she was getting married to Jake 😂😂 !!!! He was still 100% an immature man child so I’m just glad I didn’t manifest him into a decent person in my mind. I’m just off to have a bleach bath now xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reaaaallly need to stop reading Tattle before bed because I’m ashamed to say I had a dream that I turned up to my friend’s wedding and she was getting married to Jake 😂😂 !!!! He was still 100% an immature man child so I’m just glad I didn’t manifest him into a decent person in my mind. I’m just off to have a bleach bath now xoxo
I’m invested in the Johnny depp saga watching it on utube

I’m invested in the Johnny depp saga watching it on utube lol not woke up saying Johnny depp need to get out more I think 😬

Reactions: 4
I looked this up a while ago because I thought it was more recent because of the way he goes on. I appreciate there is no set timeline for grief but I also think you don’t need to use it as a way to gain sympathy/pity/engagement on social media. He‘ll definitely mention his dad before Fathers Day. He’ll make Fathers Day all about him and what a good dad he is 😂 I hope Sophie posts about being a mum on that day like he did about himself on Mother’s Day.
I use to feel a dick for saying this but it’s true he uses the death of his father and brother for likes,sympathy and even job opportunities. I’m not 100% on this but I’d bet that he’s mentioned their deaths on EVERY a show he’s been part of. I think at this point he wooo do or say anything to get attention.
He was so distraught and disgusted over leo4likes being cyber bullied but not once did he take accountability. Leo maybe was receiving harsh comments as he was an ugly baby(most are ) but fake milked it and could of ended it all by simply deleting Leo’s insta. An insta he should never of had in the first place. I just couldn’t get over that he just didn’t delete the profile and then it all became clear when he went bitching to the daily mail and actually pitched himself a tv show where he would track down trolls lol. I think this sums him up beautifully!! “My chicken nugget is receiving hate please give ME my own tv show “

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion….Jakes always sick, the biggest prick, get a top in cos you give us the ick

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So yesterday he cancels his half hour talk in Birmingham,show cancelled Saturday night spends the day doing immature snap chat filters.Films Leo non stop gets his granny stalkers to pick on someone for a innocent comment.Hides likes after a hour as his son picture for not giving him enough admiration 🙄Today gummy tit topless in the gym and worst of all proper grabs Freddy is a prize prick and am looking forward to him getting a job driving that bleeping gritter they named after him 🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who the duck films themselves saying goodbye to their baby and uploads it to Instagram. Attention seeking bleep.

Reactions: 20
So someone makes a comment saying Leo’s filled out which is not trolling what’s so ever.So course he replies yet never replies to bleeping anyone .Then yes the person gets trolled what a prick he is his so called fans are as thick as that daft twitView attachment 1269171View attachment 1269172View attachment 1269173
They make me sick they are utterly pathetic!! I was just looking at that post where he was making out he’d got cancer or something and saying it’s important to get checked etc… many of his minions were asking questions like “what do I say to my doc “ how much does it cost ? He never replied to one not one and some were from people who seemed quite worried about their health. He did however have time to log into leo4likes profile to like his own post. When will these people wake the duck up ?!

God he never stops a day to chill 50 stories and Leo so clever can write on his dad’s Instagram saddo beyond words .View attachment 1269194
A day chill? Wasnt he at some kind of spa the day before he pulled a sickie ?

I do not think the lady meant it maliciously at all. Jacob jumps at any opportunity to build a non existent trolling narrative. He isn’t relevant enough to troll.
But yet had she of said something else like “awww he’s gorgeous Jake he could be a model have you signed him to an agency”?? Fake wouldn’t of replied at all. This proves he’s actively looking for comments he can twist and use for whatever narrative he’s spinning that day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
The loopy cock is planting the seed for when he pulls another sicko ! Bellend.

That’s disgusting grabbing him like that all for insta content 😡
Such a bleep
Well nothing new there. He has grabbed Sophie’s wrist quite tight in the past in one of her stories. He wasn’t pleased she didn’t agree that everything she has is down to him. I mean IG wise or something linked to an Ad she posted at the time.

They make me sick they are utterly pathetic!! I was just looking at that post where he was making out he’d got cancer or something and saying it’s important to get checked etc… many of his minions were asking questions like “what do I say to my doc “ how much does it cost ? He never replied to one not one and some were from people who seemed quite worried about their health. He did however have time to log into leo4likes profile to like his own post. When will these people wake the duck up ?!

A day chill? Wasnt he at some kind of spa the day before he pulled a sickie ?

But yet had she of said something else like “awww he’s gorgeous Jake he could be a model have you signed him to an agency”?? Fake wouldn’t of replied at all. This proves he’s actively looking for comments he can twist and use for whatever narrative he’s spinning that day.
He could so easily fix his shocking engagement by replying to comments. His minions will see him replying to people and many more will then add their own comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Omg yes, this is such a good point, I've always thought there's no friends etc and clearly for good reason but yeah the multiple stags,who the duck is going?!!!can't wait for all this its going to be car crash insta 😂
It'll be like Toby Youngs one. He's so unpopular the bloke who organised it never turned up....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The loopy cock is planting the seed for when he pulls another sicko ! Bellend.

Well nothing new there. He has grabbed Sophie’s wrist quite tight in the past in one of her stories. He wasn’t pleased she didn’t agree that everything she has is down to him. I mean IG wise or something linked to an Ad she posted at the time.

He could so easily fix his shocking engagement by replying to comments. His minions will see him replying to people and many more will then add their own comments.
Don’t give him ideas lol 😂 He only ever replies to blue ticks and rarely gets them o and yeah also if anyone has a little dig at the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the duck films themselves saying goodbye to their baby and uploads it to Instagram. Attention seeking bleep.
As you say an attention seeking bleep 👍🏻 he has done this numerous times and what’s so funny is that fact everytime he does it, you can see Leo couldn’t give a tit about him going 😂

• Haha
The way he grabbed Fred really makes me feel sick, nasty prick 😡 if he’s doing that on camera wtf is he doing to the poor boy when he’s not filming

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.