Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread title!

Now you listen here you snobby, pretentious up-yourself bleep. You are not upper class, pretty or better than anybody else. In fact you are repugnant and so is that fiance of yours. You are both absolute scum of the earth, tit parents and your content is absolutely cringe.

View attachment 1271595

You can keep denying to yourself that everything is ok but we can see through it all Lord Farquaard.
View attachment 1271599

You let your fiance film Leo's tit all over the carpet, let him film the kids 24/7 and think that's OK. Well no its not.

Then your son Fred gets grabbed really hard this morning on his poor little arm and you sit there like you're chewing a bleeping wasp spouting absolute tit about "unhelpful parenting advice".

Well, take a good look at what he did to your son. Take a good hard look, you stuck up witch. If you think this is ok, there is a special place for you in hell and Fred's dad needs to get custody ASAP.
View attachment 1271619
The pair of you are absolutely abhorrent. You do not deserve kids. You are both bleeping dusgraceful and I hope that Fred's father is made aware of this and knocks that cocky prick into next week for manhandling his son like that. 😡

I've had this cough virus for 2+ weeks now and still feel like crap. Then I watch this dick pretending he's ill all the time and then OK the next. It boils my piss. Get well soon. 😘
You too hun x

Reactions: 4
She really thinks she’s some sort of fashionista with her new stories advertising her used clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I see the Gucci sandals & Alexander McQueen trainers still haven’t been sold 😂 Who in the ‘public eye’ would be that desperate to sell their clothes for £10. Surely you’d just give them to charity. She’s either doing it cos she’s skint or otherwise it’s an excuse to do more reels, up her engagement and to try and showcase herself as a high end fashion model 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Flogging more crap again. How the hell buys this rubbish? Her grammar is appalling as well if you hadn't noticed already? My 13yr old daughter has better grammar than this wetwipe! "They're no seller fees".
Screenshot_20220516-200238.png

Reactions: 5
The way he goes on about his dad it’s like nanny qvc doesn’t even exist. He’s got so much disrespect for his mother it’s shocking
Totally agree but then she’s kissed his sweaty arse and help make him the biggest hole on Instagram

Reactions: 12
How can she hate Freddie so much . No emotions towards her first born is that because his dad leads a normal life !!!
he grabbed him so hard today with force and she just allows it
he has then done a post how when he looks at his picture with his dad he can see Leo and him well actually what about Freddie . My husband loves all our children even my son who isn’t his he includes him in every post etc etc .

he’s a scumbag he Really is and she’s a stupid witch who allows it they anger me so much poor Freddie

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've lost my dad myself so I know how gut wrenching it is. My dad died 2 and a half years ago. How many times have I mentioned it on social media? Twice. Once just after it happened so I didn't have to keep answering questions about it and once on new years eve because it was a month after his death and I miss him like mad. Have I used his death to garner sympathy at every opportunity? No. He has a private memorial page if I want to write anything or donate money in his name and that's where I go. Jake needs to see a counsellor if he is still struggling with his dad's death 14 years later. I get that there is no right or wrong way to grieve but although you never get over losing a parent, it does gradually get easier and you learn to accept they are no longer here. Jake either hasn't done that or just whips out the story for engagement and sadly, we all know it's the latter.

Wonder what riveting content he’ll share today? Leo knocking down bricks again, telling us yet again how many views he’s had on one of his reels?, bragging about the spa he’s staying in or maybe not today but sometime this week a post about his brother 🙄 He just repeats the same thing over and over again 😴 Can you imagine how many posts and stories he’s going to do about his stag, weddings and honeymoons 🤯 Nine posts for the proposal so well into double figures for the rest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hey Jakey, looks like Adam Thomas has signed up for Strictly...
Had your phone call yet???😂😂😂😂🖕🖕🖕
jake can’t seem to get any work he will be begging itv and bbc for anything but will end up on channel 4 doing a grief program sad duck 😂😂 he can’t get work look at Adam Thomas he didn’t need to do all the shows he could and he’s offered work bet jakes fumin ,,,,,,

Does she really think this photograph is a good advert for her baby wear? The clothes are 3 sizes too big for him and why oh why can she not wipe his nose 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes children get snotty noses but there are such a thing as tissues and baby wipes. I wonder if they think it looks endearing and that’s why they leave it or are they trying to get a Kleenex collab? Well it doesn’t look cute, it looks grotty and it makes her look like a lazy parent 👍🏻

Attachments

• Haha
The more I see of that baby's posture and snotty face he reminds me of Slimer out of Ghostbusters. (Not his fault obv)

• Haha
Does she really think this photograph is a good advert for her baby wear? The clothes are 3 sizes too big for him and why oh why can she not wipe his nose 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes children get snotty noses but there are such a thing as tissues and baby wipes. I wonder if they think it looks endearing and that’s why they leave it or are they trying to get a Kleenex collab? Well it doesn’t look cute, it looks grotty and it makes her look like a lazy parent 👍🏻
Those baggy.clothes are stupid, dreary and impractical

Hard to believe he’s only 33🤢Going on about his dad ffs boring boring .Missing home same boring crap 💩 day in day out
EADC3DEA-90FB-4814-80A5-798B1B09CDAA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Who are these idiots messaging in to say what shops have shut down? HMV and Body Shop are still very much open and active where I live 😂. Are these people dense?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hard to believe he’s only 33🤢Going on about his dad ffs boring boring .Missing home same boring crap 💩 day in day out
View attachment 1272850
“I just hope I get to spend more time with Leo then my dad did with me” and yet he’s always off doing ridiculous things and fuckin off to New York at every opportunity he gets. It’s all lies and bullshit!! He says all there things and posts a googled quote every now an then but his ACTIONS never match up !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1272850
I called him doing this at the start of the week. He knows he can’t keep playing the sick card if he wants to get any sort of ‘work’ after Footloose and the grief/pity narrative is the only other thing he’s got. I still think he can’t get his head round the fact that he thought paying to get to a million followers, meant he’d be inundated with work 😂 It hasnt happened so he’s just clutching at straws and bringing up the same old tit as usual hoping to get attention from it. Trolling narrative will be next…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He has got nothing else to talk about total tit who bleeping cares what shops have shut down let alone text him to tell him . Once more about his dad and brother and I will bleeping scream scream and scream....

Can we start a tally of how many times he mentions his dad/losing a family member each month 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.