Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
The only way he's found that cat account is that he found out the user name was already taken when he was trying to set up an account for said cat!

I bet he's fucking livid :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
They are comical 😂
both begs and irrelevant. She thinks she’s Victoria Beckham when in reality she lives on a normal housing estate in a normal house with no jobs coming her way like her manic fella 😂 both running out of money and both running out of ideas to become relevant.

won’t be long till they both realise how irrelevant they are and she is back working in her shed and he’s working In Sainsburys 😂😂
In 10 yrs time, if they do a "where are they now" he'll be the assistant night manager of a 24hr Londis shop on the M25......

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Alison10011

Ffs, who actually films themselves reading to their child? Maybe if you put your phone down and actually interacted with him without eyefucking yourself every 5 seconds he might actually like you a little more.

• Haha

instashun

VIP Member
Okay so this dickhead forgets what he posts?

last week during work hours had tonsillitis

home for the weekend and it’s cleared up

back to work and he’s sick again and wants antibiotics. Gets antibiotics but then doesn’t want to take them

lays out in the rain in his pants and wonders why he’s sick again

show gets cancelled because of him but he was prancing around his gifted hotel room

no sign of Darren day for weeks because he’s realised Jakes a workshy c**t

he’ll be fine again for the baby show and wet housewives tomorrow. This guy is a workshy dickhead

The Bellend shouldn’t even have performed in the afternoon with a cough. He hasn’t helped himself by walking around half naked all weekend long. He lacks responsibility. The shit bag!
He’s been laying in his boxer shorts in the rain filming it and then wonders why he is sick. Any normal job he’d be sacked.

• Heart

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
And only 2 thousand likes in over an hour hilarious 😂 one million followers 🤣 I've seen so many food and other normal accounts get more than that . His engagement is shit ain't it . Look at molly mae and Chris Hughes and Stacey soliman all get thousands likes instantly and comments. He gets 27 comments haha I have more comments from mu realu friends and family shows how lonely he is . He never has any friends commenting on his shit because he has none sad cunt
He needs to write it in Hindi, for all his Indian/southern continent"fans"...he's big over there, don't you know.. cough, cough...

• Haha
  • Heart

mollyann

VIP Member
His mum pulling Kirk on coronation street to pieces god she’s a nasty cow He’s playing a character and came across a lovely bloke in I’m a celebrity.At least he has a good job 👏🏼 what do you do for a living soapy su and your claim to so called fame is the most ridiculous man child who craves attention 24 hours a day .God she as insufferable as him 🖕

Reactions: 26

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Just watched Sophie’s stories 😴😴😴 apologising ‘to us guys’ for not being about much because when Jakeys home she likes to spend time with him without her phone 🙄
What a shame he doesn’t feel the same and still has his hand surgically attached to his own phone 24/7. Also does anybody seriously give a fuck that she’s not been about as much over the weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️ yes Sophie I’ve really missed your fashion try ons, food pictures, ads and constant stream of aff links. Honestly is there a couple around that are so full of their own self importance and love themselves as much as these two do? I genuinely can’t think of one and there’s some really narcisstic z lister couples about

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So he’s started following bafta, a pr firm and 2 celeb producers 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought he was happy doing musicals? The desperation to get back on TV and get better brand deals literally seeps out of every pore he has got. You can tell he is really beginning to panic about his declining engagement on Insta. The amount of likes and comments on his recent posts are pathetic 😂What a fucking idiot. If he hadn’t of been so obsessed with getting to 1 million and paying to do it, he wouldn’t be in this situation now and even after doing that, he is still obviously purchasing bots to this day. I really don’t believe there is anyone more desperate for fame than he is and bloody hell there are some real wannabes out there. 33 years of age - how embarrassing 🙄 Oh and Jake how you’ve got the nerve to call anyone passive aggressive 🤦🏻‍♀️ You are the most passive aggressive defensive prick I’ve ever come across 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
So he's either on a comedown or wanting to pull a sickie. Same every week. It doesn't help that he was out two days after supposedly having antibiotics. Walks around naked all day. Lays outside intherain. Shouts constantly in his sons face etc. Honestly tho I don't think he is even bad. Footloose must be sick of him. He has his usual weekly video up of him proposing. Enjoy refreshing tattle all morning. Muchhausens Jake

Them seven seas aren't working for you bro

• Heart

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
Stop calling Leo clever because he's using a spoon. He's 15 months old ffs. Most babies can do that before they turn 1. Leo is a toddler now so being able to use a spoon and a fork is not amazing. It's quite normal. He keeps trying to make out his child is a genius when in fact, thanks to him and Sophie, it's the opposite.

bluecups

VIP Member
- "Hello...is that reception?"
- "Yes, madam, how can I help?"
- "Something terrible is happening in the room above me, I can't work out if someone is having a party or a fight? There's a lot of commotion and it's been going on all day. There's shouting although I can only make out a few words ...I definitely heard the words "bro" and "peng. It's all very concerning"
- "I will look into that straight away for you madam, I'm so sorry, this is not the kind of thing we tolerate here at Champneys"
- "Thank you, I didn't pay thousands for a weekend stay just to be listening to what sounds like a herd of elephants having a rave in the room above me. Whilst I'm on the phone, I ought to mention there's a strange man in what can only be described as a comedy wig and teeth disguise prowling around filming people and talking to himself. Perhaps you could look into that too..."

• Haha
  • Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
They are pathetic the pair of them. Her posts aren’t getting enough likes so she thinks it’s because they aren’t showing up on people’s newsfeed 😂😂😂 No one’s liking your posts because you’re a boring miserable fake desperate sour faced nobody Sophie.

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
If I ever ring in sick for work, I definitely do not spend the whole day prancing around on Instagram with stupid filters on my face… I would not dare!!!! I spend the day recovering on the sofa like normal people who are actually ill… he’s such a twat why is he not embarrazzzzzed

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So not well enough to honour a work commitment but well enough to eye fuck himself and film on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Honestly if I was a prospective employer, one look at the way he conducts himself and it would be a no from me everytime. I wonder if he’ll go to ‘work’ tomorrow or not. As for the enforced coughing 🙄 Jakey you’re a grown man (supposedly) your acting is worse than a 3 year old. Watch your stories back (which I’m sure you do several times a day anyway) and realise just how pathetic you look.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
They are comical 😂
both begs and irrelevant. She thinks she’s Victoria Beckham when in reality she lives on a normal housing estate in a normal house with no jobs coming her way like her manic fella 😂 both running out of money and both running out of ideas to become relevant.

won’t be long till they both realise how irrelevant they are and she is back working in her shed and he’s working In Sainsburys 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25