Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake is replying to us. He's had another interview for a show. Yeah right ya prick. If it is it will be an even lower end panto but like he says he needs to pay the bills😂😂😂 what an absolute gif. Writing posts just for tattle. duck off Jake ya funny looking fucker. The smug smile as if to say. I told yous sonl,when he knows he is lying. Enjoy panto life Jake, just don't keep taking these sick days and moaning constantly and live happily ever after with skeletor

He'll be pimping him out for child modeling to pay for the hols and the wedding of the year...
He will need look with that. The child can only seem to look up 😂😂😂

Jake is replying to us. He's had another interview for a show. Yeah right ya prick. If it is it will be an even lower end panto but like he says he needs to pay the bills😂😂😂 what an absolute gif. Writing posts just for tattle. duck off Jake ya funny looking fucker. The smug smile as if to say. I told yous sonl,when he knows he is lying. Enjoy panto life Jake, just don't keep taking these sick days and moaning constantly and live happily ever after with skeletor

He will need look with that. The child can only seem to look up 😂😂😂
Luck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god…that tongue between his teeth. He‘s the most cringe person I’ve ever seen on Instagram.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Sophie's one day of fame has well and truly gone. Newest post has 12 comments and she has his the likes. So basically people wanted to know about her with the edit and now they have seen her they can see she is an absolute dick head. Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m awaiting my VIP status on here #countdowntoVIP 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I wonder what happens when you reach VIP?

Is it like Jake and you get another audition. He seems to realise audition doesn’t mean get it….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not that it matters but seeing as Jake constantly likes to shove it down everyone’s throat that Leo is the most amazing gorgeous perfect beautiful kid the world has ever seen, I’d just like to say that I really don’t think Leo is cuter than any other kid his age.

He’s not ugly at all, but there are some babies/toddlers who are absolutely beautiful and I hate to break it to you Jake but Leo is not one of them sorry!! I cannot stand Charlotte Dawson or Kate Lawler but Noah and Noa are beautiful kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has he forgotten last time he posted about an interview (radio gig), he didn’t get the job 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who brags about having an audition? Does he want people to congratulate him as he may have another job lined up? As for getting recognised for work 😂😂😂 He doesn’t even know the meaning of the word 😡 All I can say whoever looks at employing him, look at his behaviour on social media and you may have a rethink 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine his audition conversation.Hi I’m jake i have a million (bots) followers my engagement rate is so high I either delete or turn of my likes if not meeting my egos idea of how popular I am .I have a chicken nugget a pedigree cat who’s going to be left all over when the wedding of the year takes place .I have five holidays booked so dear god give me this job 🤣my girlfriend is the new face of a clothing range but won’t mention it 💣.Last of all I have Freddy who I belittle and bully but that’s all bants you no what I mean bro .And my mum is a great actress and a soap queen so if you need her as a extra she’s so funny (not ) The casting director looks at his Instagram and Twitter and shouts next 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Still a total 🤮 Cock...

Caught up...that tongue I feel sick looking at that, just seen her clothing range 😳 I don't think so, but then I am an old git, we not that old lol 😉 baby Leo sorry to say as mentioned there are so many cute babies out there but I just don't see it with him....sorry Jake......

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Most of these ads & aff links that Sophie promotes, she has been doing them for ages so has probably already been paid for them 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s getting as desperate as he is with trying to get deals on Instagram by putting herself in the shop window so to speak. I wonder if there are people sad enough out there that believe the crap that comes out of her mouth and actually buy stuff on her say so.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't buy those vitamins from her, well nothing from either of them to be truthful, if they are taking these products it hasn't done much for either of them, he is always tired and she is unconvincing....Leo needs a haircut ...but that's just my opinion ...lol 😆.

Poor Leo in those drab clothes, far too big for him, the colour does nothing for his completion, how sad 😔 ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't buy those vitamins from her, well nothing from either of them to be truthful, if they are taking these products it hasn't done much for either of them, he is always tired and she is unconvincing....Leo needs a haircut ...but that's just my opinion ...lol 😆.

Poor Leo in those drab clothes, far too big for him, the colour does nothing for his completion, how sad 😔 ...
I’m even struggling to buy a Dairy Milk now that he’s advertised Cadburys 😭 Out of principle I will never buy anything these people advertise. They should spend more time interacting with their kids than trying to flog crap products on the gram

Reactions: 11
So back to promoting her Ali express bambi and bear original over priced tat from china.

the sad thing is, many naive followers buy this tit and tag them thinking they'll get insta recognition themselves especially when doph shares the tags.

(I know the products aren't 100% the same, but just a quick search on Ali and u can find
Screenshot_20220506-102402_Instagram.jpg
all the other crap she's flogging for a fraction of the price) time to go out and get a real job for the pair of them!! <---- double. IYKYK

Also, by now we've figured out his "illnesses" are in his head, caused by paranoia...which leads into his next cover story of having hay-fever (bunged up nose) hello Colombian marching powder ambassador. One day he's up, bouncing around erratic, the next two days he's down with some bogus disorder then he's out at 8am doing yoga after partying all night in his uni halls with tweedle dumb and tweedle dee

Exact same with doph, she has a "quiet day" off the gram, comes back snuffed up as ever doing a 6am yoga work out and showing us her food which we all know she doesn't touch but thanks for always sharing pics of your food that goes to 'Purdance the nuisance' now. (Let's face it, the cat is for content not for them or the boys)

Still waiting on the horse BTW. And the wolf tattoo.

Time to see what Turkey teef twit face has got to say for herself today. Soap scoop here I commeeeee

Also, sorry to ramble on. Her eyebrows and forehead do not move AT ALL in his videos from this morning....

Had some cheeky botox done I'm guessing. Don't fancy sharing the clinic as an ad or ambassador?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So back to promoting her Ali express bambi and bear original over priced tat from china.

the sad thing is, many naive followers buy this tit and tag them thinking they'll get insta recognition themselves especially when doph shares the tags.

(I know the products aren't 100% the same, but just a quick search on Ali and u can findView attachment 1246930 all the other crap she's flogging for a fraction of the price) time to go out and get a real job for the pair of them!! <---- double. IYKYK

Also, by now we've figured out his "illnesses" are in his head, caused by paranoia...which leads into his next cover story of having hay-fever (bunged up nose) hello Colombian marching powder ambassador. One day he's up, bouncing around erratic, the next two days he's down with some bogus disorder then he's out at 8am doing yoga after partying all night in his uni halls with tweedle dumb and tweedle dee

Exact same with doph, she has a "quiet day" off the gram, comes back snuffed up as ever doing a 6am yoga work out and showing us her food which we all know she doesn't touch but thanks for always sharing pics of your food that goes to 'Purdance the nuisance' now. (Let's face it, the cat is for content not for them or the boys)

Still waiting on the horse BTW. And the wolf tattoo.

Time to see what Turkey teef twit face has got to say for herself today. Soap scoop here I commeeeee

Also, sorry to ramble on. Her eyebrows and forehead do not move AT ALL in his videos from this morning....

Had some cheeky botox done I'm guessing. Don't fancy sharing the clinic as an ad or ambassador?
Funny how she’s hardly been mentioning or promoting Bambi & Bear recently. Considering it’s her own business you would think she’d spend time concentrating on that rather than plates of food, workouts that she’s no longer getting paid for or aff links 🤦🏻‍♀️. I really believe she thought she was going to be ITSs next big collab and could go down that route instead. I don’t think her manifestation that she drones on about has worked very well this time 😂 They are both a pair of insufferable idiots that wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them in the face 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.