Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Seven Seas Vitamin Tablets? Are you having a laugh? He's always feigning illness. WTAF??? 😮
Screenshot_20220509-190400.png

And now a Hello Fresh ad!! 🙄
Screenshot_20220509-190439.png

Cooking without a top on. I hope it splashed up and burnt him. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Rob2401

Chatty Member
So much for being unwell and missing his family while fucking about as usual with no top on.What a tosser he is needs to just go away and grow up.Sophie must be desperate marry this arse wipe View attachment 1263795
Why is he the only one without a top on ? Especially when not just 24hrs ago he was making out he was at the pearly gates??

• Haha

Smoke&Mirrors

Chatty Member
Got back to Colchester pretty quick after his appearance 🤭🤭

How long before he mentions he had to cancel because he’s too unwell 🙄 when he reality they probably sacked him off 🤭

View attachment 1267985
That photo!!!! What an absolute wanker!!! ✊💦💦

OMG! All this eyefucking to the camera thinking he's God's gift. I honestly have never found anybody that is just so sexually revolting. He would make any woman as dry as the Gobi Desert. Yuk. 🤢
Screenshot_20220515-134001.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Is it just me , I can't wait for the shitty wedding and holiday posts. We are gonna have such a laugh at their expense

Eekk it's uncanny . Even the Jake hair
images.jpeg

• Haha

Whogivesa

I absolutely fucking love this page for its 100% honesty! Leo is not a cute baby and I wish these two fuckwits would stop trying to make him a 'thing'. He is always filthy and grubby looking (admittedly not his fault) with snot running down into his mouth like melted fucking candles. His baggy, oversized, depressing colourless baby emo tops are full of slabbers. His weird pot belly is always hanging out of or poking through said tops. He always looks fucking distant. It's like the lights are on but no one's home. And don't start me on that manky hair.
Must be Mr Chipolata Cock with the shite genes as Freddie is a lovely child 🤣

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
Thread suggestion….Jakes always sick, the biggest prick, get a top in cos you give us the ick

• Heart
  • Haha

JustMetotoday

Chatty Member
I’m in Essex. I have friends in colchester who see these two out and about, my friend don’t follow them but see their swagger and self-importance and just cringe. Pair of absolute tools. They aren’t famous for anything other than crap, they are like market traders.

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The way he’s so vexed over someone making an Instagram for his cat 😂😂😂😂 pretending he’s doesn’t give a shit then makes 100 stories bleating on about it

• Haha

al255

VIP Member
Why does he say yes to things if he doesn’t want to do them. He’s been “ill” more times through footloose then he has EVER. He hasn’t mentioned his tinnitus again though has he recently? Or his vertigo? Or the MRI that clearly came back clear. He is a 33 (nearly 34) year old man who clearly wants to me famous, wants the life others do but he won’t get it. You’d just give up wouldn’t you.

Face facts Fake Jake, you are IRRELEVANT! You are a has-been, a nobody, and if you think somebody is going to give you a job doing presenting or anything of the sort, you really are deluded.

Keep smashing the gummies “bro” cos you are going to need them when you’re sprucing up your CV and uploading it to Indeed when you can’t pay your bills and Sophies back working in her shed doing beauty trying to sell her minging, dirty shoes on Depop🤢

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I hope my email to the CEO of the baby show had something to do with him being sacked off 🧐 nothing to do with him being ill lazy

• Haha
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Again shows how thick or desperate Sophie must be to stay with this dickhead. No way would I let my partner post anything like that (not that he’d dream of doing it anyway) Sophie fucking grow a pair and tell that attention seeking cunt to stop embarrassing both your sons and using them for engagement on his social media that he allegedly doesnt care about 😡

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So sick he can’t make the job he booked today but well enough to spend the day on Instagram yet again obsessing about someone making an account for his cat. He really is a lazy workshy cunt. Meant to be ‘working’ 6 days this week, how many will he actually do?

Binks87

Chatty Member
He’s desperate for Leo to be talking to prove tattlers wrong, the kid could not of given a shit about those cards laid out on the floor and just walked off made him look a right dick…. Thanks Leo 😂😂

• Haha

QueenBeeofProsecco

That photo!!!! What an absolute wanker!!! ✊💦💦

OMG! All this eyefucking to the camera thinking he's God's gift. I honestly have never found anybody that is just so sexually revolting. He would make any woman as dry as the Gobi Desert. Yuk. 🤢
View attachment 1268451
He literally makes my vagina curl up, shrivel, and die.
I mean where to begin? The hair! It’s like Lego hair, I can literally see him taking it off at night and popping it on a stand. 😂
Then we have the weird fucking top hat 🎩 nipple tattoo, I mean what the fuck is that? You’re not the monopoly man Fakey.
Then the pout! Fuck me, he really fucking loves himself. You just know when he has a wank, it does it in the camera to himself. 🤢
The kitten is better looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Most people 😂😂

hi Jake sorry I’m not kind and don’t stroke your EGO . I just think your a lazy boring irrelevant cunt I just read this thread for the jokes and bantz and to laugh at how tragic and manic you are …l

• Haha

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Might sound horrible but no way will Leo ever be a model . He really ain’t a cute kid . Sorry but he ain’t .

• Haha
  • Heart