Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question…

How does Sophie see her grown-ass partner posting the hashtag #FollowMe and then not throw her 2nd engagement ring straight out the window?
For the same reason she lets him humiliate her sons on social media, joins in on his pathetic TikTok’s, does joint giveaways to increase her own follower count and gets her eldest son to do a story asking people to get her to 300k. She’s as needy for ‘fame’ and the zlist lifestyle as he is. Difference between them is she’s more subtle about it but deep down she is definitely as desperate as he is. See how she feels when he tries to steal her thunder on their wedding day because you know 100% he’ll want the attention on him like he does every other day of the year 😂

Reactions: 19
Hi all hope everyone is ok xx I’ve been MIA from the thread as I’m on holiday so struggling to catch up on his awful antics and begging😤 NOTHING changes then!!!!!!
Only 3 certainties in this life, death, taxes and Jakey being a needy beggy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Taking poor snotty nosed Leo swimming bet that does his cold world of good.Hopefully Sophie not wearing that awful white swimsuit she so kindly modelled for us the other day😬😬

Begging for likes what a tosser also eye bleeping himself in the pool.Wtf why does this twit have the need for valuation in every aspect of his life is not normal.Show Sophie some love 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
76327352-FF64-499D-BD81-4A8D23322837.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They are pathetic the pair of them. Her posts aren’t getting enough likes so she thinks it’s because they aren’t showing up on people’s newsfeed 😂😂😂 No one’s liking your posts because you’re a boring miserable fake desperate sour faced nobody Sophie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They are comical 😂
both begs and irrelevant. She thinks she’s Victoria Beckham when in reality she lives on a normal housing estate in a normal house with no jobs coming her way like her manic fella 😂 both running out of money and both running out of ideas to become relevant.

won’t be long till they both realise how irrelevant they are and she is back working in her shed and he’s working In Sainsburys 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They are pathetic the pair of them. Her posts aren’t getting enough likes so she thinks it’s because they aren’t showing up on people’s newsfeed 😂😂😂 No one’s liking your posts because you’re a boring miserable fake desperate sour faced nobody Sophie.
Don't beat about the bush, say what you think...😅😅😅👍👍👍👍

They are comical 😂
both begs and irrelevant. She thinks she’s Victoria Beckham when in reality she lives on a normal housing estate in a normal house with no jobs coming her way like her manic fella 😂 both running out of money and both running out of ideas to become relevant.

won’t be long till they both realise how irrelevant they are and she is back working in her shed and he’s working In Sainsburys 😂😂
Christ, imagine him as a welcomer...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I still don’t think they understand the concept that fake followers can’t like or comment on posts 🤦🏻‍♀️ Basically he bought his way to a million thinking suddenly all these doors would open for him and all it’s actually done, is bring his engagement rate down because he has less genuine followers. She thought getting the edit with ITS was going to get her a proper collab and more followers and we know how that worked out 🙄 Anyone that genuinely follows them (which I’ll never understand), is probably fed up with the same boring content from them both over and over again (Leo, Leo’s food, Sophie’s food, aff links, Jake courting attention 24/7, Jakes hypochondria and the list goes on…) I follow other ‘celebs’ that have more followers and better engagement rates because they don’t feel the need to do grid posts and loads of stories on a daily basis. I actually think if they didn’t post so much, they’d probably get more likes and comments but they both like the attention and need the validation all the time. Trouble is how validating is it when people on less than 100k followers get more likes & comments on their posts than them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They are comical 😂

In 10 yrs time, if they do a "where are they now" he'll be the assistant night manager of a 24hr Londis shop on the M25......

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did he really have to give us every detail of that swim. Including the changing room. Try hard bleeping bastard. Ya kid wasn't even bothered he didn't want you near him. You could see him squeeming. Again, it was all about you jakey, look at me . I have my kid in a pool. Only took you a year and a half to take him to a pool on your own. Give yaself a gold star

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did he really have to give us every detail of that swim. Including the changing room. Try hard bleeping bastard. Ya kid wasn't even bothered he didn't want you near him. You could see him squeeming. Again, it was all about you jakey, look at me . I have my kid in a pool. Only took you a year and a half to take him to a pool on your own. Give yaself a gold star
Leo literally wriggles to try and get away from him. It amazes me that dad of the year wants his ‘followers’ to see just how his son has no connection with him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Then again Jakey only sees or hears want he wants to so obviously chooses to ignore the fact his son doesn’t want to be near him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See she’s not declaring it’s a ad yet again her teeth are awful can she not see they are badly fitted 🙄🙄
F8547994-9885-4F2C-B735-1B8AF3878F48.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So he’s now stealing Sophie’s riveting content by showing us Leo’s lunch 😴😴😴😴 what with swimming and now lunch, is he trying to prove he can actually look after his own child for a couple of hours by himself. Obviously wants people to say what a good dad he is. Jakey if you are reading this, this is for you 🥇🏆 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s got his show with Leo Sunday so trying but failing miserably to show his followers he is dad of the year (not ) is the sad fucker flirting with Megan McKenna bit like the yoga teacher who’s account was hacked and he posted and swiftly took down 😝Sophie must love his creepiness around other females as he’s always half undressed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
No bleeping singing voice listen jakey prickinton you could never sing so no big fake news .Is the twit pulling a sickie again or just being a knob for the sake of being a knob
D5817BA3-AE04-41D3-B983-2E71AAA877EC.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.