Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If going to the baby show avoid at all costs 11.45🤣🤣Actor 🤣🤣2 minutes in hollyoaks
85C26BF3-5756-4FC5-824F-F6B1DDDC2439.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry what does he present? He isn’t a presenter cos that’s present tense. It should say “X-Factor Has been, Ex-presenter, Bought his way to 1M, Uses his son and step son for content and can’t sing”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Singer ? No albums that hit the charts
tv presenter ?? Never done any tv presenting 🙄
actor ? What two episodes holyoaks as a EXTRA not an actual actor 😂

tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tosser thinks he’s Tom jones with his bleeping shirt undone gods he’s beyond cringe 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
096ECCEC-5C53-492E-82CA-BFFA12934681.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The way he’s so vexed over someone making an Instagram for his cat 😂😂😂😂 pretending he’s doesn’t give a tit then makes 100 stories bleating on about it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does he think he’s fit or something 😂

makes me wanna vomit 🤮

The way he’s so vexed over someone making an Instagram for his cat 😂😂😂😂 pretending he’s doesn’t give a tit then makes 100 stories bleating on about it
no Wonder his real followers are unfollowing they probably think he’s a absolute fruitcake 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the hell poses like that at nearly 30.She went to hug him pushed her off saying I’m sweaty .If that’s the way you treat your wife to be now god forbid as these two have no chemistry what’s so ever.Can’t upload videos as not the brightest 🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 1265472
Yes I saw that. She went in to hug him and he pushed her away saying he was "all sweaty" and she looked really embarrassed as he was filming. Shame I can't link it as I only have my mobile. And you're right. There's absolutely no chemistry between the two of them at all.

If going to the baby show avoid at all costs 11.45🤣🤣Actor 🤣🤣2 minutes in hollyoaks View attachment 1265702
I'm sure that he will be as mobbed as he was at the David Lloyd gig! 🤣🤣

I"m laughing so much at this!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm nearly crying. YES, WE BEAT HIM TO IT and well done to the lovely Tattler who created it! He was obviously searching Purdey on IG to actually create an account for the kitten and now he is really perturbed that he can't. This has really pissed him off. You can tell! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Took him a long time to discover it though as this was ages ago now! 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220514-131754.png

I"m laughing so much at this!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I'm nearly crying. YES, WE BEAT HIM TO IT and well done to the lovely Tattler who created it! He was obviously searching Purdey on IG to actually create an account for the kitten and now he is really perturbed that he can't. This has really pissed him off. You can tell! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Took him a long time to discover it though as this was ages ago now! 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220514-131754.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I no I can’t film videos as bit tit at that stuff.But yeah actually felt sorry for her as he’s a bleeping dick and then did a eye duck at the camera.Never known a z lister who has a bigger ego and higher opinion of himself than him.She’s a fool if she thinks marrying that hole will make her happy .

Reactions: 13
Lost for words. This bleep is REALLY pissed off that he can't make an account for his cat. He was beaten to it and the name was nicked by one of us!!! I'm dead!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220514-131811.png

Screenshot_20220514-131831.png

Screenshot_20220514-131913.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The only way he's found that cat account is that he found out the user name was already taken when he was trying to set up an account for said cat!

I bet he's bleeping livid :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would pay good money to have seen the look on his face when he went to set up his Purdey account and saw it for the first time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolute bleeping weirdo I swear . It’s a hot sunny day wtf is he doing posting about cats none stop the weapon

he really is cringy as duck . I’m in my hot tub with g,ass of champagne just laughing at the dick that he is 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So, you're going for a cryotherapy session now? You were laying in bed earlier coughing your lung up, on a two week course of antibiotics, you walk around half-naked all the time and now you're going to stand in a freezer unit with a temperature ranging from -140°c. Bro, you're not wired right. You're bleeping nuts. 🤡 PS: You been on the old marching powder again? Your eyes are bulging out of your head! 🙄
Screenshot_20220514-131925.png

Right. Now onto KestrelGate.

"Oh look, there's another Red Kite" and you've caught it on camera again. You can't post another "close up picture" of it because you were caught out yesterday by me when I found the exact same photo that you screenshot and cropped yourself straight off of the internet!!!

I'm glad you learnt something yesterday. That beautiful bird of prey is called a Red Kite and you might think you're clever but most people can see through your utter bullshit as you, quite clearly, are as thick as mince mate! Peace and Love Fakey! ✌
Screenshot_20220514-131943.png

Screenshot_20220514-140556~2.png

Screenshot_20220514-140544~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just noticed on Sophie’s latest grid post, he’s obviously gone through all her comments and any written about him personally or about the show, the saddo has liked them. Also you can tell the new obsession is going to be about the fake cat accounts. They have given him the excuse he needed to make an account for Purdey himself guaranteed. Then he’ll have his account, her account, bambi & bear account, home account, Leo account, podcast account and cat account all to like and comment from on his page 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What the duck is he on today?? I'd expect this tit from a yr4 who has got hold of their parents phone.. Not a fully grown man.

bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.