Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was fine when he was sitting outside etc, I think he is making all this up to have something wrong with him so if anyone criticises his performance he can say he’s just been on antibiotics for tonsillitis, not fully recovered etc.. he knows he’s got lucky to be in footloose. If I was casting for another performance you would take one look at his Instagram and you’d find someone else. When will he learn less is more? Nobody has time to look through his 500 stories a day. He is so obsessed with social media it’s scary.

Reactions: 19
Who is she trying to kid with all the aff links 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also why would anyone ask about her hair & beauty products? She looks like tit recently. Yet another excuse to do another load of aff links today. She’s as transparent as Jakey boy. Talking about him, surprise surprise back at work for 2 days and he’s sick again. Be interesting to see if all his illnesses miraculously disappear when he’s on his stag, weddings and honeymoons. He spends his life begging for work (well reality shows) but seriously who’s going to employ a nobody who is always bleating on about being sick all the time 🙄

Reactions: 17
So yesterday we had him boxing sat in the rain dancing to Madonna showing us all his little meat veg,doing yoga putting Sophie on his Instagram with that stupid filter and at least 30 other clips threw out the day .Put your phone away take stock of the fact you are a grown man with a serious addiction.I doubt he’s 😷 just why is disturbing 👀

Reactions: 17
So he's either on a comedown or wanting to pull a sickie. Same every week. It doesn't help that he was out two days after supposedly having antibiotics. Walks around naked all day. Lays outside intherain. Shouts constantly in his sons face etc. Honestly tho I don't think he is even bad. Footloose must be sick of him. He has his usual weekly video up of him proposing. Enjoy refreshing tattle all morning. Muchhausens Jake

Them seven seas aren't working for you bro

• Heart
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell the proposal video yet again 😴 he has done 9 posts on this now (yes sadly I’ve just counted them 😂) can you imagine how many videos/posts he’s going to do of the actual wedding 🤦🏻‍♀️. He’s so sick but still well enough to post the same old content just to try and up his engagement rate. Considering he spends so much time on Insta, you’d think he’d understand the concept that people don’t want to see the same boring tit over and over again. I don’t know anyone else who has to do a grid post and loads of stories every day. Jakey you need to realise that sometimes less is more 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yet can post all morning he needs to duck off is draining imagine living with him🥴Be the grief story next let’s hope he does not use bowel babe like he did Tom for content that post still pisses me off 😡
Don’t go giving him ideas 😂 If he uses BB as an excuse to bring up his dad and brother yet again, I’ll be getting blocked on my partners account as well 🤭

The two of them have definitely either been researching about social media engagement or been speaking to someone in that industry about it. Suddenly they are doing more reels, q&as, asking for advice and the amount of hashtags they have started putting put on their grid posts is ridiculous. I’m just surprised they’ve not been told that repeating the same content again and again will not help them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Already today we’ve had him posting his proposal 😴 and being sick again 🙄and her posting Leo’s breakfast 😴 all before 9am. Different day same crappy content 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
at least he won't be posting anything with him talking today thank god. He goes on like he is the star of footloose when infact he isn't . Willard isn't the main character. He won't let his insta say that tho will he. Let's see how long he lasts off insta. He will be getting withdrawal symptoms by dinnertime

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The two of them have definitely either been researching about social media engagement or been speaking to someone in that industry about it. Suddenly they are doing more reels, q&as, asking for advice and the amount of hashtags they have started putting put on their grid posts is ridiculous. I’m just surprised they’ve not been told that repeating the same content again and again will not help them 🤦🏻‍♀️ Already today we’ve had him posting his proposal 😴 and being sick again 🙄and her posting Leo’s breakfast 😴 all before 9am. Different day same crappy content 🙄
Well it’s not working 😂 She posted that reel of Leo with the hashtags and still only 1000 likes and 18 comments in 3hrs. His 500th reel of his proposal, 2000 likes and 30 comments. Almost like no one gives a duck isnt it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a surprise. Back at work and he’s ‘sick’ 🙄🙄🙄
never known any doctors to give two weeks antibiotics for tonsillitis so he’s a liar

also if the bleep didn’t stop taking them after two days and go on the piss with Sophie and eating hard to swallow foods maybe he wouldn’t have this problem . He’s work shy and lazy nothing wrong with him and if it is it’s his own fault for not taking his bleeping medication properly he’s a joke !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh god here we go again …… running commentary on his throat 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 always sick when he is at work 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️

Sophie’s cheap tacky wedding shite edit looks to be a bit of a flop 🙈 it’s all in the sale 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂 I mean a girl at work was looking at ITS atheist other day and was like “ whomps Sophie church ??? “
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell please no can’t take much more and now tagging her outfit 😂😂😂The worlds gone made .He has put that story of Sophie on tik tok his stories on his page just duck off please and take outfit of the day with you
69BC17CE-00AF-48AF-BBDD-B7135036C10F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Possibly glandular fever now 😴😴😴 Guaranteed whatever it is, he’ll be fine by Sunday for his starring role at the Baby Show 🙄 I just don’t understand why he thinks complete strangers want to hear all about his ‘illnesses’ every day of the week. Oh sorry not every day just the days he’s supposed to be ‘working’. More to the point I really don’t know how he has any genuine followers left. He’s just a boring, thirsty, attention seeking, desperate, narcisstic wannabe 👎🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So he's either on a comedown or wanting to pull a sickie. Same every week. It doesn't help that he was out two days after supposedly having antibiotics. Walks around naked all day. Lays outside intherain. Shouts constantly in his sons face etc. Honestly tho I don't think he is even bad. Footloose must be sick of him. He has his usual weekly video up of him proposing. Enjoy refreshing tattle all morning. Muchhausens Jake

Them seven seas aren't working for you bro
duck all wrong with this bleep , he just wants to be a famous influencer...boak...

Possibly glandular fever now 😴😴😴 Guaranteed whatever it is, he’ll be fine by Sunday for his starring role at the Baby Show 🙄 I just don’t understand why he thinks complete strangers want to hear all about his ‘illnesses’ every day of the week. Oh sorry not every day just the days he’s supposed to be ‘working’. More to the point I really don’t know how he has any genuine followers left. He’s just a boring, thirsty, attention seeking, desperate, narcisstic wannabe 👎🏻
Be honest, I don't think his family would be interested, unless it was plague or Ebola 👍👍👍👍

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell please no can’t take much more and now tagging her outfit 😂😂😂The worlds gone made .He has put that story of Sophie on tik tok his stories on his page just duck off please and take outfit of the day with you View attachment 1260953
We know where her son gets his attention seeking from 🤢 Again sharing that video of Sophie 😴 obviously trying to get more views and likes. I reckon it’s the constant begging and fretting about his engagement rates that is making this idiot ill 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.