Jake Quickenden #18 Jake’s an ick, always sick, million bots but still a pri@k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he believes his own lies and I genuinely think he plays on illness to get the attention that his dad and bro took away from him (I know that sounds sick but come on guess at this point isn’t that plausible for him ? Also he’s forgot to cough on his recent posts. I dunno if I had a cough and sore throat Then I wouldn’t want a malting cat around me. I’m sure he’s also made out he suffers from hey fever ….
I’ve said this. He actually believes the crap he comes out with and doesn’t bat an eyelid when he constantly gets found out 🤦🏻‍♀️ He totally slipped up on those last stories with Leo 😂 No hint of a croaky voice or cough anywhere. Sounds like he always does - manic and like an idiot.

Why does he say yes to things if he doesn’t want to do them. He’s been “ill” more times through footloose then he has EVER. He hasn’t mentioned his tinnitus again though has he recently? Or his vertigo? Or the MRI that clearly came back clear. He is a 33 (nearly 34) year old man who clearly wants to me famous, wants the life others do but he won’t get it. You’d just give up wouldn’t you.

Face facts Fake Jake, you are IRRELEVANT! You are a has-been, a nobody, and if you think somebody is going to give you a job doing presenting or anything of the sort, you really are deluded.

Keep smashing the gummies “bro” cos you are going to need them when you’re sprucing up your CV and uploading it to Indeed when you can’t pay your bills and Sophies back working in her shed doing beauty trying to sell her minging, dirty shoes on Depop🤢
We all said before Footloose even started, it was obvious he was only doing it because he’d got nothing else lined up. Also said we’d be surprised if he finished the tour. With nearly 100 shows left, there’s no chance. If a TV or radio show (oh that’s right he didn’t get the radio gig he went for 😂) had come in for him, he’d have binned the tour off in a heartbeat. He only wants to ‘work’ if it involves him becoming more famous and doing something that increases his follower count on Instagram. Touring in a musical doesn’t get him the attention that being on a reality TV show would. That’s why he tags and comments on all these pages on Insta. He thinks everybody checks Insta like he does and by tagging ie ITV, BBC, Strictly and all the others, they’ll see it and sign him up. In reality they won’t even see the comments and tags he constantly does 🤦🏻‍♀️ Basically his goal in life is to be famous, rich, have millions of followers on social media and be on TV regularly but he doesn’t want to work for any of it. He really is one self centred delusional prick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has he actually acknowledged on his stories that he hasn’t gone to the baby show? I’m not sitting through them all and the twit doesn’t put subtitles on 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Has he actually acknowledged on his stories that he hasn’t gone to the baby show? I’m not sitting through them all and the twit doesn’t put subtitles on 🙄🙄
No not a word just eye bleeping himseif laying on the floor no top on making us all 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve said this. He actually believes the crap he comes out with and doesn’t bat an eyelid when he constantly gets found out 🤦🏻‍♀️ He totally slipped up on those last stories with Leo 😂 No hint of a croaky voice or cough anywhere. Sounds like he always does - manic and like an idiot.

We all said before Footloose even started, it was obvious he was only doing it because he’d got nothing else lined up. Also said we’d be surprised if he finished the tour. With nearly 100 shows left, there’s no chance. If a TV or radio show (oh that’s right he didn’t get the radio gig he went for 😂) had come in for him, he’d have binned the tour off in a heartbeat. He only wants to ‘work’ if it involves him becoming more famous and doing something that increases his follower count on Instagram. Touring in a musical doesn’t get him the attention that being on a reality TV show would. That’s why he tags and comments on all these pages on Insta. He thinks everybody checks Insta like he does and by tagging ie ITV, BBC, Strictly and all the others, they’ll see it and sign him up. In reality they won’t even see the comments and tags he constantly does 🤦🏻‍♀️ Basically his goal in life is to be famous, rich, have millions of followers on social media and be on TV regularly but he doesn’t want to work for any of it. He really is one self centred delusional prick
I actually cannot believe he’s shouting and snorting in an obvious strong voice.The snorting alone should start a cough off. If he doesn’t get sacked after this then that show fully deserves the 3 in attendance it’s been getting.

Reactions: 18
Stop calling Leo clever because he's using a spoon. He's 15 months old ffs. Most babies can do that before they turn 1. Leo is a toddler now so being able to use a spoon and a fork is not amazing. It's quite normal. He keeps trying to make out his child is a genius when in fact, thanks to him and Sophie, it's the opposite.

Reactions: 26
He’s desperate for Leo to be talking to prove tattlers wrong, the kid could not of given a tit about those cards laid out on the floor and just walked off made him look a right dick…. Thanks Leo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Got back to Colchester pretty quick after his appearance 🤭🤭

How long before he mentions he had to cancel because he’s too unwell 🙄 when he reality they probably sacked him off 🤭

View attachment 1267985
That photo!!!! What an absolute wanker!!! ✊💦💦

OMG! All this eyefucking to the camera thinking he's God's gift. I honestly have never found anybody that is just so sexually revolting. He would make any woman as dry as the Gobi Desert. Yuk. 🤢
Screenshot_20220515-134001.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

OMG! All this eyefucking to the camera thinking he's God's gift. I honestly have never found anybody that is just so sexually revolting. He would make any woman as dry as the Gobi Desert. Yuk. 🤢
View attachment 1268451
He’s a classic case for when someone says “I can’t see Beyond the vile person they are to take in consideration how they actually look” it’s so true with him. I just can’t see him being able to please anyone other then himself. I’m all for men being in touch with their fem side but she’s like 98%fem and claims to be straight. There were rumours about him back in the day and if he came out I would not be shocked one little bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
And here he is. STILL going on about the cat account!!!!! "I know who you are. The imposter is in the background". You bleeping sad wanker. This has really pissed you off more like because one of us clever Tattlers beat you to it because we can read you like a book you utter twit!

It really did tit on your idea for a Purdey account didn't it mate?

1-0 to us!!! Peace and Love Bro!! ✊💦
Screenshot_20220515-134236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So sick he can’t make the job he booked today but well enough to spend the day on Instagram yet again obsessing about someone making an account for his cat. He really is a lazy workshy bleep. Meant to be ‘working’ 6 days this week, how many will he actually do?

If I ever ring in sick for work, I definitely do not spend the whole day prancing around on Instagram with stupid filters on my face… I would not dare!!!! I spend the day recovering on the sofa like normal people who are actually ill… he’s such a twit why is he not embarrazzzzzed

Reactions: 26
If I ever ring in sick for work, I definitely do not spend the whole day prancing around on Instagram with stupid filters on my face… I would not dare!!!! I spend the day recovering on the sofa like normal people who are actually ill… he’s such a twit why is he not embarrazzzzzed
It's because he is absolutely nuts and just so full of himself. If he carries on this way, I really hope they sack the twit. He deserves it. Colchester DWP here he comes! 😉

Reactions: 14
WHY is he topless again?????????? If his throat was that sore he wouldn’t be talking all day. Jake shut up you’re a nobody and nobody gives a duck!

• Sick
I hope my email to the CEO of the baby show had something to do with him being sacked off 🧐 nothing to do with him being ill lazy

• Haha
  • Heart
So we say no chemistry between them and for the first time she goes in for a kiss 🤮🤮🤮🤮👀Allow this idiot to belittle you Sophie pick on Freddy as use Leo for content.Also he’s a lazy bastard who can’t even do 14 hours in a week
D9193A04-71DF-41F2-A337-558B21D1B247.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am actually beginning to think he’s doing all this to get out of his footloose contract. Why else would you say you are sick, then go on social media and show anyone who is watching that there is actually nothing wrong with you apart from being a needy attention seeking twit. I think he believes that footloose is beneath him and is convinced if he wasn’t tied to it, something better would have come along. Plus I think he wants 6 months off for his stag, wedding, honeymoon, 2nd wedding, 2nd honeymoon, baby making plans 🤢😂 and of course he is still living in hope from the call from Strictly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1268451
He literally makes my vagina curl up, shrivel, and die.
I mean where to begin? The hair! It’s like Lego hair, I can literally see him taking it off at night and popping it on a stand. 😂
Then we have the weird bleeping top hat 🎩 nipple tattoo, I mean what the duck is that? You’re not the monopoly man Fakey.
Then the pout! duck me, he really bleeping loves himself. You just know when he has a wank, it does it in the camera to himself. 🤢
The kitten is better looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
WHY is he topless again?????????? If his throat was that sore he wouldn’t be talking all day. Jake shut up you’re a nobody and nobody gives a duck!
I am reading the Sunday Express and Right Said Fred are doing an article , Richard is gay and just said about a certain well known leader QUOTE " He takes his shirt off more than most gay blokes I know ! There's definitely something going on there"...word for word from a gay guy ....wow wow..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So we say no chemistry between them and for the first time she goes in for a kiss 🤮🤮🤮🤮👀Allow this idiot to belittle you Sophie pick on Freddy as use Leo for content.Also he’s a lazy bastard who can’t even do 14 hours in a week View attachment 1268531
I noticed that! It really made me chuckle. Who's been reading on here again then? 🤣

• Haha
So the riveting content today on Sophie’s stories is Leo’s lunch 😴 and Jakey sitting in his baggy boxers 🤢 doing the chicken nugget challenge 🤯 whoever they are asking for advice on ways to up their engagement rates is definitely taking the piss out of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.