Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with anyone telling him to kill himself😱 On this page we are all about calling him out for all the tit he does & having a laugh👍🏼 Whoever that is on Twitter (I don’t believe it’s anyone from tattle) is taking it too far & this then gives people the idea that we are all nasty trolls☹

Edited to add that he will be happy that someone is posting nasty things like that (hence why he’s giving them airtime) because it reinforces his troll narrative🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think we will be having some more newbies joining us soon. He gives the page publicity 😂❤

You’re welcome gang x
far to much time on our hands . Full time job nip in and out this thread for the laughs at this count 😂😂
Think you have to much time on your hands Jake . Buying BOTS every two days to hit 1 million when nobody likes you apart from old women with no life bit like you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Typical Jake acts like it’s “ Bantz “ he don’t really care about likes followers it’s all a joke 😂 we all know he will be crying in a room right now at the comments

duck a off Jake your obsessed we all know your desperate to reach a million you sad twit . So desperate you use your child because he’s the only thing your followers are interested in . Half your followers are fake that you paid for yourself . You even beg on chris Instagram just to get more followers . Your wired mate

• Haha
He has no idea how to interact with ppl- other influencers answer questions. Jake……nope! Unless it’s a fake.. You were great in Footloose!🙄
He needs to learn.. in order to get followers you need to earn them. We are their bread & butter if not for us they wud not be where they are now. He’s just an immature idiot-
When followers see you reply to comments here and there it prompts others to comment which will up his engagement. He just focuses on ‘troll’ comments which doesn’t help in the slightest as he then blocks.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with anyone telling him to kill himself😱 On this page we are all about calling him out for all the tit he does & having a laugh👍🏼 Whoever that is on Twitter (I don’t believe it’s anyone from tattle) is taking it too far & this then gives people the idea that we are all nasty trolls☹
Exactly this. Do find it strange that he’s not just blocked the account though, when you think how easy he blocks people on Insta. He’s leaving it up for everyone to see for a reason. He’s definitely going to milk this for the trolling narrative and the idiot that’s posting has played right into his hands 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
I really believe he thinks he gets to 1 million and he’ll suddenly be inundated with TV work, better class ads, maybe the odd invite to a film premiere, paps following him etc… there are plenty of ‘influencers’ with well over a million followers (that haven’t been paid for) that you never see on TV and get hardly an ads but they are a lot more personable than this idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s not going to like some of the comments appearing Twitter 😂 he’ll be blocking people on there soon 😂
Great thing is he won’t be able to delete their tweets ! Yayyyy.

Reactions: 6
What irritates me the most is that he tries to pretend he’s being hilarious. It is broad daylight shamelessness and begging !
he keeps saying he’s only messing but he ain’t is he . If he was messing why has he spent thousands buying fake followers every day of the week ? If he’s only “ messing “ why did he use Chris Hughes insta to get followers begging . If he is only “ messing “ why does he spent all day everyday begging on Instagram to get followers he literally says it . That ain’t messing Jake that’s obsession and your obsessed

Reactions: 18
That person who told him to kill himself will probably be Jake himself on another account. He needs some headlines and new narrative so I can see a trolling story or post coming soon. Haven't been on this thread long but we don't say things like that we just point out what we see. Basically state facts. Can't imagine anyone even being bothered to take time out to say that to him apart from himself. That's how far gone he is

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I agree I bet he’s made a fake account to post that . What are the tweets about has he been in papers again

Reactions: 11
I thought when you blocked someone it didn’t take away from your follower count? Which is even more tragic that he won’t reach a million. With tonight’s show being cancelled he will be online alllllllll day

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
That person who told him to kill himself will probably be Jake himself on another account. He needs some headlines and new narrative so I can see a trolling story or post coming soon. Haven't been on this thread long but we don't say things like that we just point out what we see. Basically state facts. Can't imagine anyone even being bothered to take time out to say that to him apart from himself. That's how far gone he is
Totally agree with this. We can say what we want but I have never been on any post on Tattle where any person has said "kill yourself". We just express ourselves basically...well I do and I still think he is a Cock 😆...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree I bet he’s made a fake account to post that . What are the tweets about has he been in papers again
No, he’s posted a link to his Instagram begging for followers (shock, horror😱) some tattlers have said some home truths👏🏼 but then a nasty bleep has started telling him to kill himself so he’s retweeting it of course because it will get him maximum exposure and headlines in the papers. Yet again he will come off the good guy because now everyone feels sorry for him🤷🏼‍♀️

For those who haven’t got Twitter 😂 He can’t help himself he’s replying to any negative comment but remember he doesn’t care what people think of him 🙄 He’s definitely going to be using the trolling/anxiety narrative in 3..2..1…

I know. Funny how’s he’s not blocking people though. He would normally 🤔 I think he is definitely going to use this to gain sympathy/pity and to talk about trolling again and that’s why he’s not deleting comments so yet again he can play the victim 👍🏻
Lol that hughie guy licking his arse trying to give our fellow fakey haters tit 😂 he won’t duck you hughie!…. O wait actually maybe he will 😂🤣

• Haha
For those who haven’t got Twitter 😂 He can’t help himself he’s replying to any negative comment but remember he doesn’t care what people think of him 🙄 He’s definitely going to be using the trolling/anxiety narrative in 3..2..1…

I know. Funny how’s he’s not blocking people though. He would normally 🤔 I think he is definitely going to use this to gain sympathy/pity and to talk about trolling again and that’s why he’s not deleting comments so yet again he can play the victim 👍🏻

Oh my. The thing is : you can’t claim victim when you reply in that nonchalant manner of “not caring” even though he’s SEETHING … proof he spends to much time on social media. I mean, between all his Instagram account (which is he very active on), now twitter - TWITTER is brutal & he isn’t quick witted enough to try to “debate” so instead he acts like he’s not bothered. Oooh twitter will be wilting that ego in chunks - he’ll be throwing a bottle of his crappy CBD gummy’s down his neck whilst hitting his chest staring into the mirror, telling himself a he’s a star !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.