Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the trip to santorini is a pre-honeymoon🙄 They’re getting married in the Uk then going to santorini for 5 days, then having the wedding of the year in Ibiza, then the official honeymoon in the Maldives🤷🏼‍♀️ Who the duck could be bothered with all that tit? If you’re getting married in the uk just go off on your honeymoon and be done with it rather than have a big show off day in Ibiza ffs! If they two don’t get cancelled this year with all their showing off when so many people are struggling then there are a lot of really dumb people following them😡
worlds ya oyster when you don’t gotta pay for FA.
very little if any has actually come outta their own pockets.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, these two really are embarrassing. What they fail to realise is that most people in colchester see them out and laugh at them. Z listers giving it large thinking they are something special when they are actually talentless and just greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really don't understand this at all? It's like they're only getting married for the holidays? I'd love to know how the duck they're affording it all, bearing in mind they've had a load of holidays already this year! Whatever money tree they've planted, I would love a cutting off it! Braggy twats
All these holidays, a wedding abroad then they’re getting the lift conversion done🤷🏼‍♀️ This footloose tour must be paying him a small fortune because shes not affording it on her aff links😂
So the last two days he’s gained followers due to his ‘grow’. However the last two days his gained follower count is still lower than the accounts he’s actually started following. As it’s should be like for like, follow me I’ll follow you back, it actually proves without the ‘grow’, he would still be losing followers daily. Going to be interesting when he finally gets to the million, what length he’s going to go to to stay there because he’ll never maintain it genuinely 🤔
2A0C8934-A078-45A1-AD03-EB36EA6FE3D5.jpeg

He’s already losing this morning😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly, these two really are embarrassing. What they fail to realise is that most people in colchester see them out and laugh at them. Z listers giving it large thinking they are something special when they are actually talentless and just greedy.
No offense to the good people of Colchester, but it's hardly the entertainment capital of the country...
Proves what a pair of numpties they are ...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the idiot doing his phoney dyson giveaway this weekend .He Will get to his million but no way he will keep them .I think Sophie looks shocking once you lose to much weight it ages you and no matter what you have done will not reverse the harm.So he’s done a sainsbury shop the man child needs gratification for anything he does such a sad twit

Reactions: 9
She needs to stop with the aff links😂 It’s so desperate looking🤢 She has zero content unless she’s sharing tit clothes, she’s as bad as him🤦🏼‍♀️ They’ve got to be the 2 most boring cunts on Instagram😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just caught up with the last 24 hours stories and I can quite honestly say my vagina has shrivelled up after watching him 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.