Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks nasty trolls for voting my thread title as the winner🙌🏼 Unfortunately I’m not a beggar so I can’t have a horse in my kitchen to celebrate😂

This thread is going to be the one that Fake fulfils his lifelong dream of getting to 1 million bots followers🤢 We have done all we can to stop it, sadly the fact the beggy bleep doesn’t pay for anything means he’s been able to use the credit card to purchase his way to the pinnacle of his career🙄 Hope all your dreams come true Fake and you start advertising dishwasher tablets & fabulosa👏🏼🙌🏼

Recap - Fake is still a bleep!

On Mother’s Day he posted to his one true love, himself! It’s always all about me, me, me!
E9BDDF4B-5423-4DFB-A394-177AF5C6CC0C.jpeg

After the tit Mothering Sunday, he had a lovely day in the garden on Monday teaching golden child how to suffocate himself😡 Fake showed his baby son with a bag over his face, all for bantz of course😱 The post was swiftly removed when mentioned on here how dangerous it was. Number 1 Dad should really have known this🤷🏼‍♀️
A5158284-17BD-41A4-B6AC-01086F0C7D60.jpeg
7A55CF55-3002-4D8F-929A-A76127D033E1.jpeg

On Wednesday we were saddened to hear of the sad passing of TP❤ Fake, never the one to let an opportunity pass him by proceeded to post a grid post using this for likes & engagement😡 He really is a massive bleep!😡😡 He even shared it to his story to make sure no one missed the fact he had a new post😤 He has continually used his brother & Dad’s deaths for sympathy & attention. He is the lowest of the low!

5BAFE8D9-D703-4BF2-A854-BDDB6347E63E.jpeg

The rest of the week he has spent (quite literally💷💳) buying bots followers, begging & pleading for people to share his stuff to gain more😂 The highlight of his begging, he took Chris Hughes phone, appeared on his stories & actually begged his followers to follow him😂😂😂 Cringy bastard!

Roll on the celebrations, I for one cannot bleeping wait🐴🎉🥳🎈Hope it brings you happiness Fake. P.s Maybe you should take a long hard look at what you’ve already got in your life to be happy about, a fiancée, beautiful family, roof over your head, good health (although you wouldn’t think it to hear your moaning🙄), money in the bank and enjoy every minute of it.

Put your phone away in the drawer & really live the life you keep saying your grateful for because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Will having a million followers keep you happy when you realise life has passed you by & all you’ve seen of it is through the lens of a phone☹

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Thanks nasty trolls for voting my thread title as the winner🙌🏼 Unfortunately I’m not a beggar so I can’t have a horse in my kitchen to celebrate😂

This thread is going to be the one that Fake fulfils his lifelong dream of getting to 1 million bots followers🤢 We have done all we can to stop it, sadly the fact the beggy bleep doesn’t pay for anything means he’s been able to use the credit card to purchase his way to the pinnacle of his career🙄 Hope all your dreams come true Fake and you start advertising dishwasher tablets & fabulosa👏🏼🙌🏼

On Mother’s Day he posted to his one true love, himself! It’s always all about me, me, me!
View attachment 1176097
After the tit Mothering Sunday, he had a lovely day in the garden on Monday teaching golden child how to suffocate himself😡 Fake showed his baby son with a bag over his face, all for bantz of course😱 The post was swiftly removed when mentioned on here how dangerous it was. Number 1 Dad should really have known this🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1176116View attachment 1176117
On Wednesday we were saddened to hear of the sad passing of TP❤ Fake, never the one to let an opportunity pass him by proceeded to post a grid post using this for likes & engagement😡 He really is a massive bleep!😡😡 He even shared it to his story to make sure no one missed the fact he had a new post😤 He has continually used his brother & Dad’s deaths for sympathy & attention. He is the lowest of the low!

View attachment 1176132
The rest of the week he has spent (quite literally💷💳) buying bots followers, begging & pleading for people to share his stuff to gain more😂 The highlight of his begging, he took Chris Hughes phone, appeared on his stories & actually begged his followers to follow him😂😂😂 Cringy bastard!

Roll on the celebrations, I for one cannot bleeping wait🐴🎉🥳🎈Hope it brings you happiness Fake. P.s Maybe you should take a long hard look at what you’ve already got in your life to be happy about, a fiancée, beautiful family, roof over your head, good health (although you wouldn’t think it to hear your moaning🙄), money in the bank and enjoy every minute of it.

Put your phone away in the drawer & really live the life you keep saying your grateful for because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Will having a million followers keep you happy when you realise life has passed you by & all you’ve seen of it is through the lens of a phone☹
Bravo for this! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1176097
After the tit Mothering Sunday, he had a lovely day in the garden on Monday teaching golden child how to suffocate himself😡 Fake showed his baby son with a bag over his face, all for bantz of course😱 The post was swiftly removed when mentioned on here how dangerous it was. Number 1 Dad should really have known this🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1176116View attachment 1176117

View attachment 1176132

Your recaps are the best 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was trying to explain to my partner who this Jake fella is,he hadn't a clue who I was on about. Was telling him how he buys followers and explain to him what bots were. He said "So he's seen more bots than Elton John" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1176097

View attachment 1176132

Prefect recap 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
See he is up by 1k. Must be so proud of himself begging and buying followers. What a wanker. When he gets to the one million he will still know in that gigantic canister of a head that it is all fake. What has he accomplished. Still in tit panto. Bank balance still going down due to buying bots and still not famous. Bravo Jake . life changing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve been blocked for god knows what…
Never liked a trolls response
Never commented on his page

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker but why is he commenting on Kylie jenners posts? 😂
A6AF6515-13DC-4867-94F3-2ED39CFEFC24.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I just watched Sophie’s celebs go dating disaster. I thought Jake was a cringey mess. Jesus!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so sad and worrying that he posts a photo of his child asking people to go share it so
He will
Get more followers .
who the hell uses a child like that ???? 😫😫😫😫😫 he will
Stop at nothing will he??? Desperation just seeps out of him 🤮🤢🤢
Doesn’t give two shits where photos of his kid goes :/( and yo what weirdos

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.