Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Some friendly info for anyone coming over from Twitter to see if we’re all nasty trolls. We are not! We do not wish Jake or any other influencers any harm. We are a group of likeminded people who are sick of these ‘celebs’ blagging and being gifted everything under the sun. Everything from their weekly shop, nappies for their babies right up to expensive garden furniture, beds, sofas etc There are people in this country living in poverty and children not even getting a decent meal whilst these wasters milk Instagram for everything they can get, under the guise of being ‘friends/family’ with their followers. On this thread (I can’t speak for the rest) we call Jake & Sophie out for their bullshit & lies, using their son for monetary purposes and generally for being nasty narcs. You will not hear anyone wish him dead (maybe wish he knocked a tooth out😂 but that’s as far as it goes) Please feel free to have a read and make your own minds up rather than tarnish us all with the ‘nasty troll, sad women with nothing better to do, jealous people’ name tag❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51

al255

VIP Member
UPDATE

Jake has been messaging people with my surname on insta and asking them if I know them???? Wtffffffffffffff

That’s actually weird as fuck.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Thanks nasty trolls for voting my thread title as the winner🙌🏼 Unfortunately I’m not a beggar so I can’t have a horse in my kitchen to celebrate😂

This thread is going to be the one that Fake fulfils his lifelong dream of getting to 1 million bots followers🤢 We have done all we can to stop it, sadly the fact the beggy cunt doesn’t pay for anything means he’s been able to use the credit card to purchase his way to the pinnacle of his career🙄 Hope all your dreams come true Fake and you start advertising dishwasher tablets & fabulosa👏🏼🙌🏼

Recap - Fake is still a cunt!

On Mother’s Day he posted to his one true love, himself! It’s always all about me, me, me!
E9BDDF4B-5423-4DFB-A394-177AF5C6CC0C.jpeg

After the shit Mothering Sunday, he had a lovely day in the garden on Monday teaching golden child how to suffocate himself😡 Fake showed his baby son with a bag over his face, all for bantz of course😱 The post was swiftly removed when mentioned on here how dangerous it was. Number 1 Dad should really have known this🤷🏼‍♀️
A5158284-17BD-41A4-B6AC-01086F0C7D60.jpeg
7A55CF55-3002-4D8F-929A-A76127D033E1.jpeg

On Wednesday we were saddened to hear of the sad passing of TP❤ Fake, never the one to let an opportunity pass him by proceeded to post a grid post using this for likes & engagement😡 He really is a massive cunt!😡😡 He even shared it to his story to make sure no one missed the fact he had a new post😤 He has continually used his brother & Dad’s deaths for sympathy & attention. He is the lowest of the low!

5BAFE8D9-D703-4BF2-A854-BDDB6347E63E.jpeg

The rest of the week he has spent (quite literally💷💳) buying bots followers, begging & pleading for people to share his stuff to gain more😂 The highlight of his begging, he took Chris Hughes phone, appeared on his stories & actually begged his followers to follow him😂😂😂 Cringy bastard!

Roll on the celebrations, I for one cannot fucking wait🐴🎉🥳🎈Hope it brings you happiness Fake. P.s Maybe you should take a long hard look at what you’ve already got in your life to be happy about, a fiancée, beautiful family, roof over your head, good health (although you wouldn’t think it to hear your moaning🙄), money in the bank and enjoy every minute of it.

Put your phone away in the drawer & really live the life you keep saying your grateful for because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Will having a million followers keep you happy when you realise life has passed you by & all you’ve seen of it is through the lens of a phone☹

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with anyone telling him to kill himself😱 On this page we are all about calling him out for all the shit he does & having a laugh👍🏼 Whoever that is on Twitter (I don’t believe it’s anyone from tattle) is taking it too far & this then gives people the idea that we are all nasty trolls☹

Edited to add that he will be happy that someone is posting nasty things like that (hence why he’s giving them airtime) because it reinforces his troll narrative🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
"I've still got my Instagram"
"The road to one million is still on"
"Loads of brands are working with me"

Could he make it any more obvious he reads here? There are people who follow him who have no idea what tattle is or who have never been here so to those people he just looks like an absolute lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
I have no idea how... but, it may be worth doing the wiki on him so that if he has directed any new peeps over they can see all the bullshit he's been up to? Would be nice for him as well probably so he can see how much of liar and a twat he is all in one place
He definitely needs a wiki especially teaching his baby to put a plastic bag over his head with no air !!!!
I am going to make a start on it tonight ladies👍🏼 I’m going to spend today going back over the threads, getting photographic & video evidence we’ve collected & will put it all together🤞🏼

• Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
The sad thing is, this isn’t his first ‘grow’🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂 He’s been commenting on lots of them & then all these desperate housewives are creaming their knickers because they have a ‘real life zeleb’ following them🤢😂😂😂😂
6E53BC8F-FCF1-4C41-BB5E-0E2D29B0DDA7.jpeg

He’s trying to do the old follow then unfollow trick but the housewives are on to him & take the rules seriously😂😂😂 So he’s stuck following all these shitty accounts, howling🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
No stories yet this morning, do you think he’s okay? Feel like he’s gonna go quiet and crack something out later about trolls for sympathy
Gareth is probably trying to get him down off the ceiling as we speak... going stir crazy with no posting......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cady1954

VIP Member
I mean what happens when or if he reaches I million?? Am I missing something? Honest to fuckery this guy is like a fucking episode of Black Mirror. He's definitely a Netflix documentary in the making. You've heard of the Tindler Swindler? Well coming soon Fake Jake! Next thing he'll be handing out flyers in the street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Cady1954

VIP Member
I think when he gets to 1 million he will screenshot it and go on the beg to companies that do ads etc . sending them his screenshot of 1 million and saying what a good ambassador he would be
Yeah Boris might make him British Ambasdador to India because they all love him over there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
This is absolute bullshit! As a cancer survivor myself the pure audacity of his narcissistic self and over inflated ego playing on health for likes and interaction the sick fuck.. even when it all comes back ok he will still whine and go on… people have real problems and illnesses and have to wait months for basic appointments, yet this selfish self absorbed prick just books an appointment for a full mot which people in genuine need couldnt afford to do just because hes a big baby has no symptoms is just a selfish arsehole!! He gets me so angry 🤬
I can see lots of doctor surgeries getting bombarded tomorrow with people asking for mot’s because they have health anxiety☹ He really should have said that he paid for it privately for piece of mind because there’s lots of people asking if he got it on the nhs therefore they’ll be disappointed when they find out it’s not available to them🤦🏼‍♀️

This country & the NHS is on its knees and reading some of the comments on his post saying ‘this should be available to everyone every year’🤷🏼‍♀️ WTF! For every one person that has genuine concerns about their health & should be seen there will be another ten like this tosser who are hypochondriacs and are never away from their gp for the silliest of things🙄 He has created a monster with this post, all in the name of him getting attention & sympathy😡

2C583644-B26C-4F92-9545-5AAB046C752C.jpeg

I can see this poor lady getting blocked🤦🏼‍♀️

8EFAF0AF-0948-4AA2-88A7-C231C164A9CE.jpeg

This woman has been reaching out to him & he hasn’t even acknowledged her☹ but he reads & replies to troll messages straight away😡 He is a CUNT!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
62F5E614-A3FB-4E11-8B97-78C85C959780.jpeg

If it doesn’t matter why are you being such a BEG🤷🏼‍♀️
I see you tattlers👏🏼😂 Hopefully some come here & see Jake for what he really is🙏🏼

• Haha

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Random I know, excuse me as I’m a few vinos down but,……
my dogs laying here licking his own cock… made me think of Jake🤷‍♀️

Goodnight 😴

• Haha
  • Heart