Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Footloose have definitely upgraded when Jakey leaves the tour. Bet anyone that’s got tickets before 25 July is gutted 😂
Yep I am really gutted about this and Aston can at least dance and sing! Fakey boy ruined it for me In manny ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think we will be having some more newbies joining us soon. He gives the page publicity 😂❤

You’re welcome gang x
Only replying because he can’t delete unlike on IG🥺🥺. Acting as if it doesn’t bother him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Some friendly info for anyone coming over from Twitter to see if we’re all nasty trolls. We are not! We do not wish Jake or any other influencers any harm. We are a group of likeminded people who are sick of these ‘celebs’ blagging and being gifted everything under the sun. Everything from their weekly shop, nappies for their babies right up to expensive garden furniture, beds, sofas etc There are people in this country living in poverty and children not even getting a decent meal whilst these wasters milk Instagram for everything they can get, under the guise of being ‘friends/family’ with their followers. On this thread (I can’t speak for the rest) we call Jake & Sophie out for their bullshit & lies, using their son for monetary purposes and generally for being nasty narcs. You will not hear anyone wish him dead (maybe wish he knocked a tooth out😂 but that’s as far as it goes) Please feel free to have a read and make your own minds up rather than tarnish us all with the ‘nasty troll, sad women with nothing better to do, jealous people’ name tag❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m sorry but I don’t agree with anyone telling him to kill himself😱 On this page we are all about calling him out for all the tit he does & having a laugh👍🏼 Whoever that is on Twitter (I don’t believe it’s anyone from tattle) is taking it too far & this then gives people the idea that we are all nasty trolls☹

Edited to add that he will be happy that someone is posting nasty things like that (hence why he’s giving them airtime) because it reinforces his troll narrative🙄
That’s twitter for you, I have seen worse. I agree we wouldn’t say that on here.

I didn’t know you couldn’t delete on Twitter! Brilliant news lol
You can only delete your own comments. All he can do is block but others will still see.

Reactions: 8
Was he on a short contract or is he just being replaced as the other cast are staying..

Reactions: 9
That’s twitter for you, I have seen worse. I agree we wouldn’t say that on here.

You can only delete your own comments. All he can do is block but others will still see.
I did say the other day that’s why he’s careful what he posts on Twitter because he knows people on there would tear him a new one😂

Was he on a short contract or is he just being replaced as the other cast are staying..
He obviously didn’t want to do they dates because of the wedding of the year🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m sure it’s cos he’s got the wedding in august? Wedding of the year!!!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's what I was gonna ask. Wonder if he chose to leave or was sacked
Yeh when he started it was always till end of July, I reckon the cast will be more than happy for him to be replaced tho 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure he chose to leave in July because of stag do and wedding. He wouldnt have time to ‘work’ with all the preening involved for that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still probably hoping to get some sort of reality show in lead up to Ibiza to cover his losses from leaving the tour early.

Ooh !!
I might get tickets now Aston is in it🙌

I couldn’t face the doxxing,donkey chops prancing about on stage.
(I certainly wouldn’t wish him dead BUT.. he’s still a bleep!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So many have just got tickets because Ashton has been posted as taking over from Jake 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty sure he chose to leave in July because of stag do and wedding. He wouldnt have time to ‘work’ with all the preening involved for that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still probably hoping to get some sort of reality show in lead up to Ibiza to cover his losses from leaving the tour early.
I think this is why he's begging for the 1mil followers in the hopes he can get a reality type programme

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.