Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving some of the comments on his Twitter hahahahahahaahah he’s such a head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If this ugly bleep never blocked so many people for voicing their opinion he would of had 1 MILLION by now....thick prick.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he think there’s some in itv/bbc/sky any of the networks refreshing his feed to see if he’s actually reaches the 1 mil mark, and boom(if it ever does happens) the multitude of tv work offers will come flooding in?
Lads he’s not well in the head, it’s actually hard to watch a grown man be so desperate, very pathetic human being!!! I can smell his desperation here in Ireland, strong wif of want of this fella!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The obsession with one million is hilarious. I know slimming world consultants with over 2 million 😂😂

it won’t make him get work or anything else the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand the need for 1million 🤯 Plus the thought of 1million people seeing my personal life freaks me out.

• Haha
Just a thought 🤔 if you've got close to 1M followers would you not get more than a couple of hundred comments average per post?

Reactions: 15
WHAT a recap 😻😻😻that’s the best one yet xxx
Thank you Al❤ I think that much of myself now after all this praise, I am going to spend today looking at myself on my phone camera, telling myself how great I am🥰 I may even occasionally stroke my hair😂

You have the perfect measure of him.
I have to dip in and out of tattle as I find I wind myself up with these cunts (the desperate for attention, entities, lacking in awareness, digital beggars). Some of us remember life before social media so I think that’s why we see through so much of the bullshit they attempt to perpetuate.
Oooh I have full confidence in you doing the WIKI 😘
This💯 If this cost of living crisis that everyone is facing does not wipe out/cancel the influencer culture I give up🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought covid would have been the one but obviously because people were stuck at home looking for entertainment value it bolstered some of these twats🙄 Hopefully he gets his 1 million then Instagram does a clear out🙏🏼 I think I would actually pee myself😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What a bleeping life he's living, such a desperate nobody begging strangers online for likes and follows. All the money in the world wouldn't make me swap my small house,my normal job,and the usual stresses of juggling a young family, work, childcare, money being tight etc if it meant I had to spend half my life on my phone giving my family and co workers zero privacy and begging strangers for validation

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What a bleeping life he's living, such a desperate nobody begging strangers online for likes and follows. All the money in the world wouldn't make me swap my small house,my normal job,and the usual stresses of juggling a young family, work, childcare, money being tight etc if it meant I had to spend half my life on my phone giving my family and co workers zero privacy and begging strangers for validation
I agree!!! I’m a single mum and I’ve stopped shopping in Sainsburys etc and started going to Lidl and Home Bargains for food as I can’t afford Sainsburys overpriced items. Unrealated to this thread but someone asked Olivia Attwood last night in her q&as how much her gas and electric bill is and she said it’s doubled.. she’s in the real world with stuff even though she has so many Chanel handbags and is engaged to a footballer🙄 but if that was Jake commenting he would say Sophie sorts out all the bills he’s no idea etc etc or some crappy entitled response! He would probably tag EDF in it and say bro !! Give me a discount and a follow

• Haha
I really believe he thinks he gets to 1 million and he’ll suddenly be inundated with TV work, better class ads, maybe the odd invite to a film premiere, paps following him etc… there are plenty of ‘influencers’ with well over a million followers (that haven’t been paid for) that you never see on TV and get hardly an ads but they are a lot more personable than this idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s not going to like some of the comments appearing Twitter 😂 he’ll be blocking people on there soon 😂
The second man to walk on the Moon in 1969, Buzz Aldrin, has 1.5 million fans, you don't see him beggin for followers 🤔😂👍🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.