Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think when he gets to 1 million he will screenshot it and go on the beg to companies that do ads etc . sending them his screenshot of 1 million and saying what a good ambassador he would be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I think when he gets to 1 million he will screenshot it and go on the beg to companies that do ads etc . sending them his screenshot of 1 million and saying what a good ambassador he would be
Yeah Boris might make him British Ambasdador to India because they all love him over there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think when he gets to 1 million he’ll start the Road to 2 million😱😩😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently over on the Part time working mummy thread Sophie has shared some posts for DV and merchandise that the PayPal thief is flogging. I've told them that only a few weeks back her and Jake were taking the piss out of Dv.

• Wow
62F5E614-A3FB-4E11-8B97-78C85C959780.jpeg

If it doesn’t matter why are you being such a BEG🤷🏼‍♀️
I see you tattlers👏🏼😂 Hopefully some come here & see Jake for what he really is🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See the idiot is doing another giveaway has more money than bleeping sense .He will reach his million but you no what Jake you are still a cringe arrogant prick

• Heart
  • Haha
See the idiot is doing another giveaway has more money than bleeping sense .He will reach his million but you no what Jake you are still a cringe arrogant prick
What’s he giving away this time? His self respect and dignity went ages ago 😉

I think we will be having some more newbies joining us soon. He gives the page publicity 😂❤

You’re welcome gang x
He’s trying to make out he’s never seen it 😂😂😂 what a head 😂

Wow the Twitter thread is 🔥🔥🔥 he hates people calling him out. Another anxiety day coming soon 😂 also Jake it’s their not there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s he giving away this time? His self respect and dignity went ages ago 😉

He’s trying to make out he’s never seen it 😂😂😂 what a head 😂

Wow the Twitter thread is 🔥🔥🔥 he hates people calling him out. Another anxiety day coming soon 😂 also Jake it’s their not there 🤦🏻‍♀️
That "Haha brilliant!!" reaction to the Tattle link has tickled me.
He's not laughing and he doesn't think it's brilliant.
Also - double exclamation mark alert!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
998k🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s defo going for the million this week while his family are away so he can make it all about him🙄 Sad duck!😂
He can buy bots and make it to 1.5m for all I care. He knows he paid for the followers and has to live with the fact that no one cares. After all his begging on Chris Hughes IG , he should have reached 1m that night. People know he’s irrelevant and a Bellend so can’t be arsed to follow him !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think I’d rather him reach 1 mil then Insta have a massive clear out of bots and watch him drop back down to 900k #roadtoamillionpart2

• Haha
He’s biting and I can’t stop laughing hahahahahahahaahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Notice on his recent post that he only replies to Chris Hughes mams comment. None of his other followers who he absolutely loves
He forgets it is important to engage with his regular followers more than the celeb ones. He is so clueless.

Thanks nasty trolls for voting my thread title as the winner🙌🏼 Unfortunately I’m not a beggar so I can’t have a horse in my kitchen to celebrate😂

This thread is going to be the one that Fake fulfils his lifelong dream of getting to 1 million bots followers🤢 We have done all we can to stop it, sadly the fact the beggy bleep doesn’t pay for anything means he’s been able to use the credit card to purchase his way to the pinnacle of his career🙄 Hope all your dreams come true Fake and you start advertising dishwasher tablets & fabulosa👏🏼🙌🏼

Recap - Fake is still a bleep!

On Mother’s Day he posted to his one true love, himself! It’s always all about me, me, me!
View attachment 1176097
After the tit Mothering Sunday, he had a lovely day in the garden on Monday teaching golden child how to suffocate himself😡 Fake showed his baby son with a bag over his face, all for bantz of course😱 The post was swiftly removed when mentioned on here how dangerous it was. Number 1 Dad should really have known this🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 1176116View attachment 1176117
On Wednesday we were saddened to hear of the sad passing of TP❤ Fake, never the one to let an opportunity pass him by proceeded to post a grid post using this for likes & engagement😡 He really is a massive bleep!😡😡 He even shared it to his story to make sure no one missed the fact he had a new post😤 He has continually used his brother & Dad’s deaths for sympathy & attention. He is the lowest of the low!

View attachment 1176132
The rest of the week he has spent (quite literally💷💳) buying bots followers, begging & pleading for people to share his stuff to gain more😂 The highlight of his begging, he took Chris Hughes phone, appeared on his stories & actually begged his followers to follow him😂😂😂 Cringy bastard!

Roll on the celebrations, I for one cannot bleeping wait🐴🎉🥳🎈Hope it brings you happiness Fake. P.s Maybe you should take a long hard look at what you’ve already got in your life to be happy about, a fiancée, beautiful family, roof over your head, good health (although you wouldn’t think it to hear your moaning🙄), money in the bank and enjoy every minute of it.

Put your phone away in the drawer & really live the life you keep saying your grateful for because you never know what tomorrow will bring. Will having a million followers keep you happy when you realise life has passed you by & all you’ve seen of it is through the lens of a phone☹
I wish the media spotted the bag over Leo’s head before Jakey deleted it. Hmmmm. I wonder if he would call it ‘dad shaming’ then.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For those who haven’t got Twitter 😂 He can’t help himself he’s replying to any negative comment but remember he doesn’t care what people think of him 🙄 He’s definitely going to be using the trolling/anxiety narrative in 3..2..1…

He’s biting and I can’t stop laughing hahahahahahahaahah
I know. Funny how’s he’s not blocking people though. He would normally 🤔 I think he is definitely going to use this to gain sympathy/pity and to talk about trolling again and that’s why he’s not deleting comments so yet again he can play the victim 👍🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It’s taking so long jake because no bleep likes you 😂😂

beggy bleep I’ve ever come across and to top it off you have begged for years to hit 1 million so much you buy fake followers every two days 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The fake followers is actually 22% so that’s over 200,000 of his followers that are fake accounts 😱 You’re right the guy is a loser 😂
If he couldn’t get to 1m naturally during the 1st lockdown when he was vaguely popular then it will never happen organically. No wonder he is desperately hoovering up fake followers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.