Jake Quickenden #15 Road to 1 mill is a long one for Jake maybe he’d have got there if he wasn’t so FAKE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superb thread title .Well done. Let's see what this thread brings. More same old probably

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Notice on his recent post that he only replies to Chris Hughes mams comment. None of his other followers who he absolutely loves

Reactions: 19
998k🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s defo going for the million this week while his family are away so he can make it all about him🙄 Sad duck!😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker but why is he commenting on Kylie jenners posts? 😂View attachment 1176414
Reckon he might be trying to get Kylie and Sophie to meet up while she is in LA, so they can collab a skincare range for Sophie’s tit skin

This man infuriates me, why on earth would you allow any old weirdo to share a pic of your child! Jake you might need to look up the word ‘safeguarding’ you absolute piece of tit! Absolutely wreckless you vain bleep!

It’s not updated to his new follower count, but based on the below he has over 20k fake acccounts… the guy is a loser

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you❤ I really need to have a crack at getting a wiki done for this twit, it’s daunting knowing where to start😂
You have the perfect measure of him.
I have to dip in and out of tattle as I find I wind myself up with these cunts (the desperate for attention, entities, lacking in awareness, digital beggars). Some of us remember life before social media so I think that’s why we see through so much of the bullshit they attempt to perpetuate.
Oooh I have full confidence in you doing the WIKI 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh. That begging story on Chris Hughes's account was uncomfortable viewing, the desperation was actually oozing out of him - you could see how serious he was and how awkward Chris H was with it. I cringed myself into a pretzel watching it. He has to be a laughing stock in that industry, professional he ain't.

I'm actually thinking I'd prefer it if he would just get his credit card out and buy whatever he needs to get to 1 mill (hear me out!).

The methods he's using to get there are unbelievable. He's taken the overexposure of his child to a whole new level, he's shamelessly trying to capitalise on any links he has with more famous acquaintances and constantly goes for the sympathy vote by dragging out tinnitus/anxiety/back injury/unnecessary medical investigations (delete as appropriate). But the absolute worst was the Tom Parker story and post. Lowest of the low to use that in any way, shape or form. Despicable. If getting to the elusive 1 million mark is that important to him that he will try these methods then he's more narcissistic than I thought. Just get there, stop these ridiculous posts and move onto something else. Hopefully he'll drop down below it straight away
and be too embarassment to talk about #roadto1million ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Long time lurker but why is he commenting on Kylie jenners posts? 😂View attachment 1176414
Is Sophie gone away yet ?
He’s such a weak full social climber because he has duck ALL subtly. Whenever he is called out for his desperation he tries (and fails) to pass it off as a joke.

Ugh. That begging story on Chris Hughes's account was uncomfortable viewing, the desperation was actually oozing out of him - you could see how serious he was and how awkward Chris H was with it. I cringed myself into a pretzel watching it. He has to be a laughing stock in that industry, professional he ain't.

I'm actually thinking I'd prefer it if he would just get his credit card out and buy whatever he needs to get to 1 mill (hear me out!).

The methods he's using to get there are unbelievable. He's taken the overexposure of his child to a whole new level, he's shamelessly trying to capitalise on any links he has with more famous acquaintances and constantly goes for the sympathy vote by dragging out tinnitus/anxiety/back injury/unnecessary medical investigations (delete as appropriate). But the absolute worst was the Tom Parker story and post. Lowest of the low to use that in any way, shape or form. Despicable. If getting to the elusive 1 million mark is that important to him that he will try these methods then he's more narcissistic than I thought. Just get there, stop these ridiculous posts and move onto something else. Hopefully he'll drop down below it straight away
and be too embarassment to talk about #roadto1million ever again.
Imagine buying all these followers & spending hundreds on imaginary accounts to bolster your ego (it’s very 10 years ago on FB when kids where doing that LIKE FOR LIKE - except paying to guarantee the like ??) and then insta comes along and does an annual sweep of fake accounts and leaves him under a million after spending £50 on a balloon arch ….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Reckon he might be trying to get Kylie and Sophie to meet up while she is in LA, so they can collab a skincare range for Sophie’s tit skin

This man infuriates me, why on earth would you allow any old weirdo to share a pic of your child! Jake you might need to look up the word ‘safeguarding’ you absolute piece of tit! Absolutely wreckless you vain bleep!

It’s not updated to his new follower count, but based on the below he has over 20k fake acccounts… the guy is a loser
The fake followers is actually 22% so that’s over 200,000 of his followers that are fake accounts 😱 You’re right the guy is a loser 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just seen this interview he did in February. He is so delusional, I actually think he believes the crap that he spouts out of his mouth. Gave me a laugh anyway 😂
Always gotta get the troll card out hasn’t he. He’ll still be banging on about that at Leo’s 18th Birthday party

Reactions: 15
Always gotta get the troll card out hasn’t he. He’ll still be banging on about that at Leo’s 18th Birthday party
I know. Still angling for that documentary I reckon 😂 It was also the lines ‘I was selfish and obsessed with fame’ and ‘I was all for the followers and the fame and all that bollocks’ How can he with a straight face say ‘was’. Fame and followers are his whole life still the sad bleep. Please Jake buy the rest you need for your million, then realise doors won’t miraculously open for you and go back into the zlist hole you’re desperate to crawl out of 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s on Twitter begging for followers- how very sad - a grown man asking for ppl to follow him. He must be hard up to be putting so much effort in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean what happens when or if he reaches I million?? Am I missing something? Honest to fuckery this guy is like a bleeping episode of Black Mirror. He's definitely a Netflix documentary in the making. You've heard of the Tindler Swindler? Well coming soon Fake Jake! Next thing he'll be handing out flyers in the street.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He has no idea how to interact with ppl- other influencers answer questions. Jake……nope! Unless it’s a fake.. You were great in Footloose!🙄
He needs to learn.. in order to get followers you need to earn them. We are their bread & butter if not for us they wud not be where they are now. He’s just an immature idiot-

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Don’t know why he think he’ll be the big I am after 1 mil, Jake you’re still irrelevant af. No one wants you now and they certainly won’t after 1M your attitude and behaviour would put any professional off. Take the hint and duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I mean what happens when or if he reaches I million?? Am I missing something? Honest to fuckery this guy is like a bleeping episode of Black Mirror. He's definitely a Netflix documentary in the making. You've heard of the Tindler Swindler? Well coming soon Fake Jake! Next thing he'll be handing out flyers in the street.
I really believe he thinks he gets to 1 million and he’ll suddenly be inundated with TV work, better class ads, maybe the odd invite to a film premiere, paps following him etc… there are plenty of ‘influencers’ with well over a million followers (that haven’t been paid for) that you never see on TV and get hardly an ads but they are a lot more personable than this idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s not going to like some of the comments appearing Twitter 😂 he’ll be blocking people on there soon 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.