Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn๐Ÿ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine all the tit and piss thatโ€™s been walked through this carpet next to a bathroom, directly facing a toilet, that little prickeden is lying on ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ LOVE IT! ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
Vain bleep. If he was a chocolate biscuit he'd eat himself....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is beyond a joke his desperation for likes followers.If I was his mum Iโ€™d seriously ask the twit to put his phone away.No joking he really has a addiction to social media is so bleeping cringe .We no you read here do yourself a favour and be humble as at least 650 thousand of your followers arenโ€™t real ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Howโ€™s the ticket sales going Jakey๐ŸฅดView attachment 1175120
I mean, I dont envisage he'll get any further theatre work off the back of this cos seems fakey Jakey has caused the bookings to drop. No sell outs when he's on the cast ๐Ÿ˜‚. He'll get panto again, anyone and everyone does panto, you need absolutely no talent to be panto at all.

When he gets his million followers how does he intend to keep them? They'll fall away in their droves when they realise how boring he really is.

He's absolutely bleeping shameless.
He needs a mental health assessment......

Two years..that's optimistic. If I was her, I wouldn't come home with the kids๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป please god thatโ€™s her plan. Can you imagine little prickeden ๐Ÿคฃ Definitely need heโ€™s gummyโ€™s then ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heโ€™s so desperate for Strictly ๐Ÿคข but in December he tweeted the BBC to tell them to stop scaremongering and when somebody replied calling the BBC corrupt, he liked their tweet ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Still there now and if after reading this he deletes it, too late Iโ€™ve screenshot it already ๐Ÿ˜‚ Apart from the fact heโ€™s not famous enough for Strictly, why are they going to have somebody on a prime time show that slagged them off on Twitter. Think before you tweet Jakey ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
The cast of this years strictly will have already been chosen, John Whaite said they found out in January and had to keep it quiet til Sept. If he's going on it this year he will know by now.

Reactions: 13
I mean, I dont envisage he'll get any further theatre work off the back of this cos seems fakey Jakey has caused the bookings to drop. No sell outs when he's on the cast ๐Ÿ˜‚. He'll get panto again, anyone and everyone does panto, you need absolutely no talent to be panto at all.

When he gets his million followers how does he intend to keep them? They'll fall away in their droves when they realise how boring he really is.
Genuine followers have been unfollowing for ages but he covers it up by his bot purchases. Heโ€™ll keep buying them to maintain the million as his ego couldnโ€™t take it if he went below again. Canโ€™t wait for the day Insta finally stops fake accounts and watch his follower count tumble then ๐Ÿ˜‚

The cast of this years strictly will have already been chosen, John Whaite said they found out in January and had to keep it quiet til Sept. If he's going on it this year he will know by now.
No way will he have been asked to do Strictly. I know the last couple of years some of the contestants havenโ€™t been as well known but heโ€™s a total non entity. They want to keep their viewing figures high. Imagine them plummeting if he was on ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh God, when will he stop? Just cringed my way through the new one talking about "poonamis". FFS give it a rest. "Welcome to my new followers" as well. Seriously, we are laughing at you, not with you. Put that nappy on you utter prick as you're completely full of tit. ๐Ÿ™„ Was just watching this new story and my eldest son (26yrs) said "Who the duck is that prick?" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I unfollowed the idiot when I found this threat lol.So many z listers do well and have never in the all the years Iโ€™ve been on Instagram seen a single person beg and I mean bleeping beg for likes followers.He uses his son step son loss of his family and even the post about Tom to gain admiration and is sickening to see .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
bleeping melt ๐Ÿ˜‚

now begging for followers using his son he really is a weird little man .
heโ€™s begged for a million followers for how long

guess what head the uk alone has 67.22 billion and this bleep canโ€™t even get a million and over half his followers he has payed for himself such a sad bleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must really piss him off that heโ€™s done every low rent reality show heโ€™s been asked to do (or in the case of Iโ€™m a celeb begged to do - yes the begging with him started years ago ๐Ÿ˜‚), itโ€™s taken him spending loads of money on thousands of followers to get away near a million whereas wannabes go on a program like Love Island and get to a million followers in a couple of months. Itโ€™s taken him nearly 10 years ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
jake living the dream I see ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

pampers ADS & panto that canโ€™t even sell out ๐Ÿ˜‚ what has his life become โ€ฆ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg I canโ€™t even deal with this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
View attachment 1175491
During the first lockdown, he ripped the piss out of influencers flogging any old crap and especially those that bought followers. Now here he is, blatantly doing both!

He has turned into a caricature of himself. What a joke.

He'll keep buying more bots, fake twit that he is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.