Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Sophie will reach a breaking point . I’m not sure the relationship is as good as Jake makes out . its Only lasting this long because he works away so much 😂 I give it two years and I bet they split up . As fame hungry as she is I think she has realised now that Jake ain’t even a z lister at this point and she has ended up having his kid 😂 we only see his insta stories all day and we think he’s a funny so god knows what she thinks .

Reactions: 15
He never shares anything from his sad fans . He only shared because he wants strictly to sign him up 😂😂
He’s so desperate for Strictly 🤢 but in December he tweeted the BBC to tell them to stop scaremongering and when somebody replied calling the BBC corrupt, he liked their tweet 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still there now and if after reading this he deletes it, too late I’ve screenshot it already 😂 Apart from the fact he’s not famous enough for Strictly, why are they going to have somebody on a prime time show that slagged them off on Twitter. Think before you tweet Jakey 👍🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sophie was ok before Leo doing her beauty business but sadly now earning posting awful tit ads.She is not relatable and just reels them out you can tell she’s not a natural so never going to get the mega buck deals .

Reactions: 16
I do think Sophie will reach a breaking point . I’m not sure the relationship is as good as Jake makes out . its Only lasting this long because he works away so much 😂 I give it two years and I bet they split up . As fame hungry as she is I think she has realised now that Jake ain’t even a z lister at this point and she has ended up having his kid 😂 we only see his insta stories all day and we think he’s a funny so god knows what she thinks .
I know nothing is private with them but anyone that gushes about their partner so publicly on social media is not doing it for the right/genuine reasons. People in real relationships don’t need to tell the world how happy, how proud and how in love they are because they say it to each other’s faces not over a keyboard 🤦🏻‍♀️ The odd appreciation post like on a birthday or anniversary fine but no need to overshare everything. They split up briefly in lockdown so I think if he was there all the time, she’d definitely struggle. Personally I think the only way she’ll ever leave is if she finds a zlister of a higher standing than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone messaged me saying CRINGE. No Jake you read it here. Just say I read on Tattle🤣. Beggar. Yep u read that here too mate.
Poor Chris Hughes he totally looked awkward in Jakes company last nyt like he just wanted away from him. Chris is another level of Jake.
I messaged him!! This was me!! I told him he was a beggy cringey bleep!! I couldn’t help myself!! I’m due on and he pissed me off… I’m blocked on my second account now, thankfully I have a third so he can rile me up some more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Out of curiosity can we do a head count here for the Blocked By Prickenden Club?
Please leave a ♥ on this post if you are one of the gang!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Suggestion for new thread title
Fakey begs for followers,ends up with bots
Chicken nugget still covered in snots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1174899
Random fact..... you are a total tit.
Random fact. He's holding his left foot lower than his right..so duck off...

Random fact if ur flip flops were both on correctly and ur left foot wasn’t lower then they are exactly the same size.
why make such bullshit up when it’s completely obvious his left foot is lower and the shoe isn’t on right.
Its ur head that’s bigger than the normal person not ur feet
He's got one bollock smaller than the other one as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know nothing is private with them but anyone that gushes about their partner so publicly on social media is not doing it for the right/genuine reasons. People in real relationships don’t need to tell the world how happy, how proud and how in love they are because they say it to each other’s faces not over a keyboard 🤦🏻‍♀️ The odd appreciation post like on a birthday or anniversary fine but no need to overshare everything. They split up briefly in lockdown so I think if he was there all the time, she’d definitely struggle. Personally I think the only way she’ll ever leave is if she finds a zlister of a higher standing than him.
Oh didn’t know they split up before 🤔 I definitely give it two years max 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Wow how sad is this person. No we don’t want him on bleeping Strictly ever!
Also he’s definitely going to buy the last 3k soon and make out it’s Chris’s followers and shares that have done it. He’s so transparent. He’ll do it while Sophies away so he doesn’t have to share the spotlight with anyone else including his precious chicken nugget. When he reaches the million it will all be about him him him like everything else is.
Bet your bottom dollar that the beggy bleep copied the photo and wrote that himself. He's that desperate to do that. Its just so obvious he did. You can't fool us you beggy, desperate twit! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.