Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I’m seeing😱 Him being a beggar(again🙄) & clear evidence that Soph is posting all her own questions so she can share aff links🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 I’m cringing for them both at how desperate they are🤢 How can he sit there with a straight face amongst chris’ family being a beg☺

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
You can see Chris is embarresed by him. What a bleeping prick he is actually begging for followers. Even if he gets to one million it will soon drop back below that as hopefully they will see what a whingey fake witch he is. I actually can't wait to see what he does when he gets to 1 million because I guarantee you whatever it is (maybe saying how proud his dad and brother would be) the followers that he gained will soon unfollow . he will be spending the last of his panto money wages on buying bots weekly to keep him over 1 million

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Come on guys,please, please follow me"
My toes have still not uncurled 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Never seen anything as pathetic as that....
Bend over, Jakey...
He looks old enough to be Chris’s dad. Jakey is off the cringe scale tonight. Sophie must shrivel up down below every time her man (used very loosely) behaves like this.
I wouldn’t even expect a 12 year old to act the way he does. He uses that fake excitement to hide his real bitter frustrated personality. The way he is carrying on you would think Tom Cruise visited his show.
One silver lining from all his shenanigans is that it seems as if Darren Day is over him. He must give the entire cast a permanent migraine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
After tonight's antic's...
View attachment 1174021
Howling🤣🤣🤣🤣
He looks old enough to be Chris’s dad. Jakey is off the cringe scale tonight. Sophie must shrivel up down below every time her man (used very loosely) behaves like this.
I wouldn’t even expect a 12 year old to act the way he does. He uses that fake excitement to hide his real bitter frustrated personality. The way he is carrying on you would think Tom Cruise visited his show.
One silver lining from all his shenanigans is that it seems as if Darren Day is over him. He must give the entire cast a permanent migraine
What I realised was even worse about that twisted cunts post about Tom Parker, was the fact he must have gone into work & saw DD upset about Tom’s passing☹ (because unlike Fake, Darren actually knew & worked with Tom🙄) Then he still had the audacity to put a grid post on for likes & engagement, he has no shame! No wonder no one likes him, anyone with half a brain can see right through the good guy act🤢

• Heart
In between the horrendous embarrassment of begging for followers does anyone want to show fakes physio for his bad back the video of him doing pull ups on the stage? He’s obviously in agony!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The singing to Chris was about the cringe thing he’s ever done 🤢🤢🤢 Absolute bleep!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just when you think he can’t get any worst

begging for followers 🤮

Chris looks like he wanted to run 🏃‍♀️ imagine being that beggy you use your mates insta to try gain followers…

I bet he buys thousands tonight then claims it was his story on Chris Instagram 😂beggy bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The begging hasn't worked has it haha still on 996k

Time for the credit card!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone messaged me saying CRINGE. No Jake you read it here. Just say I read on Tattle🤣. Beggar. Yep u read that here too mate.
Poor Chris Hughes he totally looked awkward in Jakes company last nyt like he just wanted away from him. Chris is another level of Jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chris was paid / told to be there. Remember that Beggy Jakey🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone 👋 and Jake (we know you are here)

So a grown man, with a child & a step child went onto another man’s Instagram to beg the other man’s followers to follow him ? Is that right ?

You desperate duck Jake - you live for Instagram. You wake up & think what am I going to post & then go to bed thinking about how to get to 1 million.
You are 33 years old ? You sad duck. It’s like a Facebook hun (with all the aliments & selected stories which he knows are tried and tested to provoke a element of sympathy & worse PITY).

• Heart
Wonder if he’s going to put a top on for his big TV appearance. Notice he’s being his normal professional self, having no idea what program he’s going on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Im still cringing so much over his begging last night and the fact this morning he’s obviously been on here (hi Jakey 👋🏻) and trying to justify it 😂 Also how many times are they going to tell us Sophie’s mums staying at their house? So blatantly lying as usual. These two couldn’t be honest if their lives depended on it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also he’s gained about 500 followers overnight. A nice convenient round number 🤔 I reckon wallet came out and he’ll make out its cos of his desperate plea on Chris’s insta. Be honest if you followed Chris and saw that, if anything it would make you unfollow CH for having such a beggy mate and you definitely wouldn’t start following said beggy mate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.