Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
6E4A5D30-006E-40F2-BFDC-352BDFC39729.jpeg

Why did he not do a story if he didn’t know him? I’ll tell you why, because that wouldn’t get him likes & comments😡😡😡😡😡 You are a sick fuck Jake! Using this poor young man’s passing for engagement😡😡😡😡 That is the lowest of the low, there really is no depth to which he won’t stoop😡😡😡😡😡 CUNT!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Someone saying they are such a genuine couple and watching them brightens their day.

What’s genuine about pretending to wear glasses for an ad.

what’s genuine about promoting asda, Tesco and Morrisons when you do your actual shopping at sainsburys

what’s genuine about telling people to buy a gym mirror costing hundreds because you love it, yet then promoting a local gym, then promoting gymodo

what’s genuine about buying followers

what’s genuine about buying an engagement ring to impress two lads you’ve met on holiday and for insta content

what’s genuine about pretending to have a bad back to the point your work place have to change the show meaning all the other cast have to work harder only for you to go home and prance around with no hint of a bad back

whats genuine about saying constantly how much you miss your son when working but TWICE coming home and going on an adult holiday leaving him

fucking genuine please

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Damocles

Chatty Member
Fuck it....

early thread suggestion...

#15 lets leo put plastic bags on his head. They've got more than one kid, what about Fred?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Still no million bots...I mean followers then??🤔🤔🤔🤔
I wonder why he’s having a pity party🤔 He didn’t get the radio gig? He didn’t get nominated for ‘Father of the year’ or ‘Funniest father of the year’? He didn’t get selected for soccer aid? He didn’t get to promote butter, noodles, cup a soups😂😂😂 He really is so cocksure & feels he’s entitled to get every job going🙄 Tosser!

• Haha
Reactions: 36

stargirl23

VIP Member
Another clue

I hate my step son
I film chicken nugget from 5 am till 7pm
I want to bum Chris hughes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

bluecups

VIP Member
His socks are grim

View attachment 1156128Also why teach a child to put a bag on their head? They can fucking suffocate. He’s actually the biggest twat going
This is really shocking! I thought it was something that was drilled into all of us at at a very young age - never ever put a plastic bag on your head. It's up there with not running into the road or going off with strangers. Does he not see that by making this into some kind of fun game Leo will possibly do this when he's unattended. This really is diabolical parenting, how the fuck is he so irresponsible?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
I hope he reads this

Jake you are one selfish nasty cunt you really are !! She is a MOTHER of TWO a children not just your child . Left poor Freddie out again yet got yourself in both photos . U really think your something special when in fact your nothing but a nasty little prick , begging for followers and no friends your sad . Sophie needs to run fir the hills for her kids sake 🤞

• Heart

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
Delusional he actually thinks he’s kind .

he films himself tormenting and bullying his young step son
He publicly shamed his mother like the bastard that he is
He filmed a co worker female may I add using the toilet at work when she said go away !!
He verbally attacked his wife to be and dumped his baby on a cold floor in A temper
He bully’s anybody that has a different opinion to him then publicly posts the persons name to his followers to attack !!

Nothing about you Jake is kind or nice . Your a scummy bastard who uses his father and brothers death for likes and attention . you use your son and stepson for likes because you knows no FUCKER wants to see your ugly face . you sit on your phone day and night so much that your precious chicken nugget sliced his hand open because his lazy parents was to busy on phones . Your so bad you made Mother’s Day about your fucking self instead of your soon to be wife . And if you think that’s bad you then did a post about her but failed to include her first fucking son like he does not exist because let’s face it he’s does not exist to you and that sour faced cunt . Your child never leaves the house he can’t move his head and is very delayed . Your a hortible person inside and out and nobody gives a shit about you anymore , you can’t even get decent jobs your that low now your just in panto not even west end FFS 😂 and if you think that ain’t bad enough you just used the death of Tom Parker to gain likes because nobody likes your shit that you post . you buy followers every other day your that sad !!! For somebody who claims to not care about likes you sure as hellgo out your way to buy fake accounts like the sad cunt that you are 😂

• Heart

BringTheTea83

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but how desperate does Sophie need to be . He ain’t even a z lister he’s literally none existent.

She’s allowing this horrible vile man treat her like that . On a day that’s meant to be about mother’s he has posted about fathers . Sophie hun does that not tell you he ain’t interested your literally just a slave a maid and a egg sober for him to have kids .

your also allowing him to push your first born away so much that he posts a Mother’s Day post without him in it , that is your son FFS don’t ever let a man treat your son the way he is .

And one last thing how can you post that today has been lovely . It’s Mother’s Day and your first born was not with you . That to me ain’t lovely I would be heartbroken celebrating Mother’s Day without both children , was it your idea aswell as jakes to dump him at his dads so you Jake Leo can play happy families . You make me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 29