Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damnšŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started looking at his page after reading these threads a few weeks ago and it is really too much at times! šŸ™‰
Why instead of wasting time bothered over followers doesnā€™t he use his time to study / get another job so he doesnā€™t need to do all this?
Iā€™d be so embarrassed telling my kids ā€œwhen you were growing up I spent all day everyday online to try and get a million followersā€ šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1174899
Random fact..... you are a total tit.
Random fact if ur flip flops were both on correctly and ur left foot wasnā€™t lower then they are exactly the same size.
why make such bullshit up when itā€™s completely obvious his left foot is lower and the shoe isnā€™t on right.
Its ur head thatā€™s bigger than the normal person not ur feet

• Haha
Random fact if ur flip flops were both on correctly and ur left foot wasnā€™t lower then they are exactly the same size.
why make such bullshit up when itā€™s completely obvious his left foot is lower and the shoe isnā€™t on right.
Its ur head thatā€™s bigger than the normal person not ur feet

Heā€™s absolutely obsessed with Instagram and canā€™t go 5 minutes without posting so he just makes up any random old tit so he can put it on his story. Like he was filming himself before just touching his hair saying ā€œlifeā€™s a funny thing isnā€™t itā€ - absolutely no reason for it he just HAS to post something. Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again he really needs to go see a therapist to work through his social media obsession as his behaviour, attention seeking and constant need for praise and attention is really abnormal. He wonā€™t though as heā€™s a total narcissist so would never accept there is anything wrong with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I started looking at his page after reading these threads a few weeks ago and it is really too much at times! šŸ™‰
Why instead of wasting time bothered over followers doesnā€™t he use his time to study / get another job so he doesnā€™t need to do all this?
Iā€™d be so embarrassed telling my kids ā€œwhen you were growing up I spent all day everyday online to try and get a million followersā€ šŸ¤ØšŸ¤Ø
Exactly!! But that would require him to think of anyone other then himself and think of what the kids may Think. Heā€™s acting like if he hits a mill heā€™ll gain more popularity or even work lol bro yo a nasty narcissistic selfish drain dead moron no matter if you have 1 or 1 million followers.
word of mouth and reputation is extremely important for an influencer as the company need you to be the very best for their brand!! Jake struggles to secure work or even decent advertising gigs with reputable brands and I think that speaks volumes on the kinda person he must be behind the scenesā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Heā€™s absolutely obsessed with Instagram and canā€™t go 5 minutes without posting so he just makes up any random old tit so he can put it on his story. Like he was filming himself before just touching his hair saying ā€œlifeā€™s a funny thing isnā€™t itā€ - absolutely no reason for it he just HAS to post something. Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again he really needs to go see a therapist to work through his social media obsession as his behaviour, attention seeking and constant need for praise and attention is really abnormal. He wonā€™t though as heā€™s a total narcissist so would never accept there is anything wrong with him.
Random tit but also very calculated. He posted that comment on SAS a week ago and heā€™s only just sharing it today. Why? because heā€™s hoping SAS will share it to their stories & he will get followersšŸ¤¢ He is sick in the head & his desperation knows no boundsšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø What is he going to do when heā€™s a 40 year old father(step) of possibly 3 kids, still be on the gram advertising washing up liquid or fabrezešŸ˜‚ Jake get a life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He turned up! He turned up!! I'm so excited that I have to change my underpants now *fully fuckeyes the camera*!!!! Just come out of your closet ffs. You'll be offerring him sexual favours soon! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ugly funny looking bleep! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought this tooā€¦ he really does need therapy as this will continue to spiral. If my partner behaved this way Iā€™d be desperate for him to seek help! Donā€™t know how anyone near to him thinks itā€™s remotely normal.

Reactions: 16
Wow how sad is this person. No we donā€™t want him on bleeping Strictly ever!
Also heā€™s definitely going to buy the last 3k soon and make out itā€™s Chrisā€™s followers and shares that have done it. Heā€™s so transparent. Heā€™ll do it while Sophies away so he doesnā€™t have to share the spotlight with anyone else including his precious chicken nugget. When he reaches the million it will all be about him him him like everything else is.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I work part time and am a single parent but at least I can look my daughter in the eye when she's older and she'll know I did my absolute best for her.

Jake, sadly, isn't going to be able to do the same.

• Heart
Blackpool is 45 min from me. I wonā€™t put myself through the pain šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow how sad is this person. No we donā€™t want him on bleeping Strictly ever!
Also heā€™s definitely going to buy the last 3k soon and make out itā€™s Chrisā€™s followers and shares that have done it. Heā€™s so transparent. Heā€™ll do it while Sophies away so he doesnā€™t have to share the spotlight with anyone else including his precious chicken nugget. When he reaches the million it will all be about him him him like everything else is.
He never shares anything from his sad fans . He only shared because he wants strictly to sign him up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still donā€™t understand how he is ever off his phone long enough to learn songs, routines and to even perform. I think this is why he is so work shy because he canā€™t bear to put his phone down for more than 2 minutes and certain work environments he would have to do that. I guarantee he checks his phone between scenes in Footloose šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø He definitely needs therapy as his obsession with anything to do with social media and being famous is out of control. I canā€™t believe that family members havenā€™t tried an intervention. Sophie wonā€™t cos frankly sheā€™s as bad as he is but surely someone in his circle should sit him down and talk to him. Trouble is he really is so narcisstic he believes his attention seeking, beggy, defensive, controlling ways are normal and everyone else is in the wrong cos he is always right. If heā€™s not careful, when he actually decides to grow up, he might find himself in a very lonely place because over time he will definitely alienate people with his crappy attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.