Jake Quickenden #14 Buying followers for the gram, took Leo on loose woman and nobody gave a damn😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So begging on Chris’s insta stories to follow him 🤮 beggy bleep who supposedly doesn’t care about social media. So embarrassing how desperate he is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s now on filmed himself on Chris’s Instagram story (using Chris’s own phone!)to beg Chris’s followers to get him to a million. So embarrassing 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
He turned up! He turned up!! I'm so excited that I have to change my underpants now *fully fuckeyes the camera*!!!! Just come out of your closet ffs. You'll be offerring him sexual favours soon! 🤣🤣🤣
Never seen anything as pathetic as that....
Bend over, Jakey...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.